- Twitter Digest: December 28, 2010 http://j.mp/g3HvKf..... via @AddToAny #
- http://tinyurl.com/28dvvfj..... "An Open Letter from Gaza: Two Years After the Massacre, a Demand for Justice" This is a powerful letter. #
- WikiLeaks Cablegate Leak: Obama Administration Lied to World: Refused to Help Dubai Investigate Mabhouh Murder http://j.mp/i6HOsQ..... #
- Propaganda trick: "U.S. embassy in London was a target of UK suspects" That's emphatically guilty before proven so, but notice "suspects." #
- "Assange...angered the United States by releasing secret...cables...and teaming up with newspapers...to amplify the impact...." Right. #
- Except, I'm the "United States" too, and he has angered me at all by releasing the cables, which confirm US governmental corruption. #
- There is a place for privacy because evil people misuse and abuse openness. Those same evil people misuse and abuse privacy too though. #
- The problem isn't openness or privacy. It's evil that's the problem regardless; and evil is selfish, with hyper-evil being hyper-selfish. #
- I hope the terms of Julian Assange's book deal include a fair percentage of sales. #
- Propaganda trick: "Dutch police arrest Somalis over terrorism plot." No, Dutch police arrest Somalis over alleged terrorism plot. See that? #
- "Nobel laureate Liu marks 55th birthday in prison." Where's Mordechai Vanunu? #
- Elton John and David Furnish become "parents" of baby born to a surrogate mother. I thought they didn't need women. #
- "WikiLeaks clones [not just mirror sites] popping up in Europe and beyond". http://bit.ly/gOJb2K..... So much for WikiLeaks is CIA/Mossad. #
- US governments have been pushing Germany and Japan to get into wars along side the US for years. The American people will regret it. #
- @ggreenwald "The worsening journalistic disgrace at Wired" is a piece of solid journalism. #
- @DakotaMistress Thank you very much for the info on WikiLeaks.info: "Because it is not a cablegate mirror but a mirror of the old leaks." #
- "Spamhaus' False Allegations Against wikileaks.info" http://bit.ly/fSYIsi..... #
- "Wikileaks Mirrors - About this site" http://wikileaks.info/about.ht.....ml This site threw me. Dakota Moon caused me to take an additional look. #
- Breaking the Siege: The Gaza Freedom March http://ff.im/vYaC0..... #
- Caught red handed: To raise money, Zionists pretend distraught Palestinian little girl is "desperate hungry Israeli" http://t.co/m2hNXl6..... #
- The New York Times says, "Follow us on Twitter." You're on the site, you click the share button, no Twitter. Come on. #
- @wearewideawake I've kept saying to name a Gaza Freedom Flotilla ship (a big one) "The Mordechai Vanunu." No one has taken me up on it. #
- Hardball take from Marxist-Trotskyites: New York Times backs attack on WikiLeaks: http://www.wsws.org/articles/2.....-d28.shtml #
- "I'm not one of these fanatic environmentalists...taught...be a good steward...you want...things...healthy...they're not." Ty fanaticism. #
- "Farmers, pecan growers say coal plant kills plants." What's new? We've known about this for decades. It's called a cover-up in plain sight. #
- Bank of America's Countrywide knew loans offloaded to Allstate were toxic loans to borrowers highly likely to default? #
- "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee." Today in 1890, between 150 and 300 Sioux were slaughtered by U.S. troops. #
- The difference between Hugo Chavez & Barack Obama: The homeless live in Hugo's office while Hugo lives in a tent. #
- Empire - Hollywood and the war machine http://ff.im/w0Cps..... #
- A Natural By-Product of Nature http://ff.im/w0KqG..... #
- Inside Story - Anarchy in Europe? http://ff.im/w0KqE..... #
- Mohammed: The pedophile "prophet" and his confused followers http://ff.im/w0RYX..... #
- The Real Deal-UK Protests and the 'Yellow Sea' Conflict-12-19-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/w0ZOR..... #
- On the Edge with Max Kaiser-Latest on Global Economy-12-24-2010-(Part2) http://ff.im/w0ZOU..... #
- On the Edge with Max Kaiser-Latest on Global Economy-12-24-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/w0ZOV..... #
- On the Edge with Max Kaiser-Latest on Global Economy-12-24-2010-(Part3) http://ff.im/w0ZOT..... #
- The Real Deal-UK Protests and the 'Yellow Sea' Conflict-12-19-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/w0ZOS..... #
- The Real Deal-UK Protests and the 'Yellow Sea' Conflict-12-19-2010-(Part3) http://ff.im/w13sd..... #
- Reality Check-12-25-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/w1aPu..... #
- American Dream-Bush Legacy & Iraq War-12-27-2010-(Part1) http://ff.im/w1aPv..... #
- Reality Check-12-25-2010-(Part2) http://ff.im/w1aPt..... #
- Young people will tell their grandchildren they remember before the Big Business takeover of the Internet when people could visit anywhere. #
- Unless you have lots of disposable income, you're going to hate the Republican tiered Internet — the anti-Net Neutrality Internet. #
- Big Business wants to be able to charge you extra for listening to music or watching videos on the Internet. Net Neutrality prevents that. #
- The current FCC plan is way to weak. It caves to Big Business against you, the Internet user; and Republicans want to weaken it further. #
- Gangs in the military: Armed & dangerous forces part 2 http://ff.im/w1q1B..... #
- Corporate America screwing the little guy http://ff.im/w1q1A..... #
- Gangs in the military: Armed & dangerous forces part 1 http://ff.im/w1q1C..... #
- Americans support redistribution of wealth http://ff.im/w1Erx..... #
- Defense Spending Disaster http://ff.im/w1Ery..... #
- 112th Congress vs the world http://ff.im/w1Erw..... #
- Put main street before Wall Street http://ff.im/w1F1a..... #
- Bullion Bozos: Tally Sticks, Fiat, Bill Still, Gold, Silver, and Banksters http://j.mp/hxVpjU..... via @AddToAny #
- The Silver Candidate vs. the Gold Candidate: Bill Still on the Monetary Lessons of History http://ff.im/w3zE9..... #
- KickStarter "No More National Debt" http://ff.im/w3ATb..... #
- Kickstarter - First interactive book: Bill Still's "No More National Debt": http://kck.st/gB3sUu..... Debt-free United States Notes NOW! #
- "Tea Party Leader: Restricting Voting to Property Owners 'Makes a Lot of Sense'" Just try it. Then you might not be for gun rights anymore. #
- Keiser Report - Centurion Nails Bankster's Coffin (E100) http://ff.im/w3V97..... #
- Good Max Keiser point: Major banks are avoiding receivership because the depths of their evils / bankruptcies would be exposed. #
- Keiser Report â„–101: Markets! Finance! Scandal! http://ff.im/w3Z3U..... #
- Keiser Report â„–102: Markets! Finance! Gold & Silver! http://ff.im/w4dCj..... #
- Keiser Report â„–103: Markets, Finance FUBAR! http://ff.im/w4kif..... #
- Keiser Report: Markets! Finance! Bleeping Bankers! (E104) http://ff.im/w4oHl..... #
- "media...has begun to pick up our warnings about the failure of the criminal justice response to the epidemic of fraud" http://bit.ly/eInVvn..... #
- Keiser Report: JP Morgue (E105) http://ff.im/w4z24..... #
- Keiser Report: Bank of America Sucks & Blows (E107) http://ff.im/w4FnS..... #
- Keiser Report: Cables, Crises & Cyber Currencies (E106) http://ff.im/w4FnU..... #
- Keiser Report: Feedom & Plutocracy (E108) http://ff.im/w4J0D..... #
- Press TV-Face to Face-DieudonnÃ© M'bala M'bala-04-07-2010(Part 1) http://ff.im/w504y..... #
- Johnny Depp, Progressive Discipline, Jesus, The Church, Rebuking, and Condemning Homosexuality http://j.mp/e1mnCo..... via @AddToAny #
- Wild speculations are flying concerning a "suspected suicide" bombing of an Egyptian church: no evidence of al Qaeda, just allegations. #
- "Man Faces Five Years in Prison for Snooping Through Wife's E-Mails" No, he may face 5 years if... Once a divorce has been filed, watch out! #
- There is no such thing as an Islamist. There are only Muslims. #
- Did Mohammed tell Muslims to execute anyone who spoke against Mohammed? No. Executing someone for supposedly blaspheming Mohammed is weak. #
- "Wikileaks, The United States, Sweden, And Devil's Island," by William Blum http://t.co/JwNFkNa..... I agree with 90+%. It's about Reagan too. #
- FBI Raids ISPs Trying to Track Down 'Anonymous' — News from Antiwar.com http://t.co/3EQrTUK..... via @AddThis Going after the little fry #
- Janet Napolitano is going to listen to Zionists on using unconstitutional ethnic and religious profiling the US can't use and doesn't need. #
- "Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery" & aiding her evil "lover" to murder her husband! I'm anti-false propaganda. #
- Palestinian carrying bottle in own country at West Bank, Zionist, fascist, imperial "checkpoint" murdered in cold blood by Israeli military #
- A Palestinian woman has been gassed to death by Israeli forces oppressing legal protesters against the illegal Apartheid Wall. #
- Kristi Noem is a "conservative" Republican for stupid ethanol subsidies and has rec'd her 16.9% of $3+ million in farm subsidies since 1995? #
- Lake Superior State University released its annual list of "banished words." Click the heels of your jackboots together so I can hear you. #
- The view from my picture window if there weren't two buildings and a few trees in the way: http://yhoo.it/dEK1PE..... #
- Leave it to irreverent "scientist" ironically to call something they don't yet know exists (Higgs boson) the "God particle."
- Leave it to irreverent "scientists" ironically to call something they don't yet know exists (Higgs boson) the "God particle." #
- Beware: Zeitgeist Movement / Venus Project Use Christian Commons Teachings to Lure Christians From Christ http://j.mp/fzpcYr..... via @AddToAny #
- US students drown in sea of debt http://ff.im/wbvO7..... #
- Panama booms as poor look on http://ff.im/wbvO6..... #
- Chinese cellar dwellers fight for home http://ff.im/wbvOa..... #
- Tesla Roadster Test Drive http://ff.im/wbDfq..... #
- Seed Exchange http://ff.im/wbDfu..... #
- RAP NEWS 6 - Wikileaks' Cablegate: the truth is out there http://ff.im/wbDfx..... #
- Federal Reserve forces local Oklahoma bank to remove Christmas Buttons http://ff.im/wbF4a..... #
- Christmas Banned from Bank in Oklahoma http://ff.im/wbF4c..... #
- Cops Taser Old Man For Refusing Ambulance http://ff.im/wbG4c..... #
- "No refusal" DUI checkpoints coming to Tampa - your blood WILL be taken. http://ff.im/wbHKG..... #
- Alan Watt Dodges Caller http://ff.im/wbMUJ..... #
- Alan Watt Lies, Threats and Plagiarism http://ff.im/wbUFP..... #
- [27C3] (en) IMMI, from concept to reality http://ff.im/wc8zW..... #
- Panic gold buying helps hidden, unaudited sellers (who have the most gold) to further impoverish society. Call for United States Notes Now! #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)