- Twitter Digest: January 3, 2011 http://j.mp/evKpDl..... via @AddToAny #
- Daniel Domscheit-Berg video: Cryptome post: Leah Abramowitz, Syria Truth, accusing Julian Assange as Mossad is fake. #
- Gold-Bug Austrian Batted Zero: Ron Paul, Competing Currencies: Free Competition in Currency Act http://j.mp/hAPrRz..... via @AddToAny #
- Israel war crimes, your tax dollars at work http://ff.im/weCKw..... #
- 'Europe protests justified, demands in streets key to mankind's future' http://ff.im/weCKv..... #
- Dark Ages: 2010 Uprisings just a start, Revolt 2011 coming? http://ff.im/weCKx..... #
- 'Spy services feed info to whistleblowers to keep tabs on site visitors' http://ff.im/weFPh..... #
- On the Edge with Max Kaiser-2011 Financial Predictions-12-31-2010-(Part2) http://ff.im/weJJZ..... #
- Big-Oil & Gold, Pastor-Shill?: Lindsey Williams on Radio Liberty with Stan Monteith http://j.mp/eKdc39..... via @AddToAny #
- Is there an ethnic litmus test or closed-shop union of Jewish economists to which Obama is limited when considering top economic advisors? #
- Slash, better yet scrap, military and war spending worldwide. Put everything into peace and prosperity across-the-board. #
- Don't be violent. End the wars. Bring them home. Make peace. Be good neighbors. Don't be greedy. Spread and share the wealth. Righteousness! #
- All you people who voted Republican, now watch them suck up to the banksters more than ever! #
- US Navy video: females pretending to wash one another, sailors in drag, simulated masturbation, rectal exam. That's consistent militarism. #
- Chomsky on Leninism 2 of 2 http://ff.im/whAdI..... #
- Chomsky on Leninism 1 of 2 http://ff.im/whAdG..... #
- "Libertarian" capitalism's corporate sponshorship http://ff.im/whAdH..... #
- Keiser Report: Monsanto and the Seeds of Evil (E109) http://ff.im/whL8Z..... #
- Why Government is More Afraid of Debt than Depression http://ff.im/whPQN..... #
- Liked "Domscheit-Berg talks about Wikileaks and Israel at ## (from min 30:30)"
- Daniel Domscheit-Berg Took Time for Book Waited to Clear Julian Assange Half-Heartedly http://j.mp/fdEevC..... via @AddToAny #
- Facing WikiLeaks Threat, Bank of America Plays Defense - NYTimes.com http://j.mp/fThdtC..... via @AddToAny #
- Who's Wayne Madsen's "Republican Party consultant"?: "Sweden co-opted by CIA/Pentagon to launder Wikileaks cables" http://j.mp/hDZI5E..... #
- Hogwash: "American Thinker: Obama under the Glare of WikiLeaks" http://j.mp/hh5FfM..... via @AddToAny #
- Levees From Around The World - Care2 News Network http://t.co/SH5JBUd..... via @AddThis #
- Assange: WikiLeaks Not Concerned with US Nat'l Security http://ff.im/wjR7n..... #
- Wikileaks: Exposing Misdeeds, Strengthening Democracy http://j.mp/f1mIDe..... via @AddToAny #
- NAFTA + U.S. Farm Subsidies Devastates Mexican Agriculture http://ff.im/wkk4J..... #
- Foreclosures on People Who Never Missed a Payment http://ff.im/wkk4I..... #
- Stimulus and Tax Cuts Not a Long Term Solution http://ff.im/wkpUg..... #
- US Treasury Global Capital Firefighter-in-Chief http://ff.im/wkpUf..... #
- Most Minimum Wage Earners Can't Afford Necessities of Life http://ff.im/wkrJP..... #
- Higher Taxes on Top 1% Equals Higher Productivity http://ff.im/wkvaU..... #
- Republicans' Deficit Ceiling Bluff an Attack on Social Security http://ff.im/wkxV1..... #
- The 8 Minute Epoch: 65 million Years with James Hansen http://ff.im/wkyLN..... #
- United States Notes, Inflation, Deflation, Bank of North Dakota, Fractional-Reserve, Socialism, Monetarism, Chicago... http://j.mp/hys3eZ..... #
- A Moment of Truth: A word of faith, hope, and love from the heart of Palestinian suffering | KAIROS PALESTINE http://j.mp/ijtcqm..... #
- Flow - The Privatization of our Water http://ff.im/wnRE9..... #
- Jerusalem Post Missing Huge Aspects: "Arab theorists claim WikiLeaks is an Israeli conspiracy" http://j.mp/gQFg0H..... via @AddToAny #
- I think Israel Shamir worded his headline to grab you. Israel Shamir: Julian Assange's Deal With the Devil http://j.mp/eWdZc6..... via @AddToAny #
- Mossad, Iranian Jews Peddle Asgari Counter-Narrative http://t.co/SGI1q2S..... #
- Why don't "liberals" get False-Flags? WikiLeaks' Most Terrifying Revelation: Just How Much Our Government Lies... http://tinyurl.com/346onq9..... #
- Just saw that "Assange is an ET Ascended Master from Andromeda." Quick, tell Gordon Duff. He'll make it a headline: Mossad is Andromeda. #
- Inside Wikileaks - UK http://ff.im/wqdRH..... #
- The Economist Strikes Again http://t.co/upatAub..... That's the Economist Magazine, which seems to be decidedly Zionist. That's not a good idea. #
- Israeli Officials Allegedly Bribed US Corporations | Gaza | WikiLeaks | Julian Assange http://j.mp/eyhbSB..... via @AddToAny #
- WikiLeaks vs OpenLeaks Documentary HD [Full] Propaganda Controlled Opposition or Victim of Success? http://ff.im/wqkC8..... #
- Mind of Mohammed is Islam Judged by Jesus's Eternal Standards. His Word is Not the Law, and He Was Not a Prophet of God. http://j.mp/gGSuwO..... #
- On a fishing expedition (invasion of privacy), Justice Dept. subpoenas private Twitter messages of Wikileaks supporters. http://j.mp/g0TWnM..... #
- The Justice Dept. does not have probable cause to subpoena the private Twitter messages of all of the particular WikiLeaks supporters. #
- The judge who granted the Justice Dept. subpoenas for private Twitter messages of the particular WikiLeaks supporters is weak on justice. #
- @birgittaj Ask your parliament to pass a "Sense of Parliament" resolution condemning the US Dept. of Justice fishing expedition against you. #
- @birgittaj U.S. Department of Justice Subpoenas Private Twitter Data & Messages of WikiLeaks & High-Level Volunteers http://j.mp/gErXlf..... #
- Justice Department orders Twitter to release WikiLeaks documents - http://bit.ly/g2moFP..... # #
- VoiceLeaks: "The Blind Eye Effect" http://ff.im/wrdNT..... #
- Reuters does an article on the mass killing at Gabrielle Giffords gathering but says nothing of what happened to the shooter. Journalism? #
- Birgitta Jonsdottir finds the JoD subpoena troublesome because US VP Joe Biden "has labeled WikiLeaks as a cyber-terrorist organization." #
- 15 bodies, 14 decapitated, were found Saturday in Acapulco, Mexico primarily because of NAFTA. #
- We could have had full employment almost immediately, but Bernanke says it will take 4-5 years for the labor market to get back to normal. #
- People are giving up looking for work & Bernanke calls it a drop in the jobless rate. For this he makes a huge salary & will get very rich. #
- Other things being equal, high taxes + a welfare state = high national quality of life while low taxes + no welfare state = the opposite. #
- The Media are saying Jared Loughner's favorite books are Mein Kampf, The Communist Manifesto, and Animal Farm. Many people like Animal Farm. #
- The Communist Manifesto is required academic reading in several disciplines. #
- The US warned hundreds worldwide it believes may be imperiled by WikiLeaks' release. Will the CIA have some killed as a false-flag attack? #
- The EU fusses over Iran's nuclear program, but when offered a tour of Iran's facilities, it declines. #
- If Israel calls for harsh sanctions on Iran, they lose even more moral ground against harsh sanctions on Israel over Palestine. #
- Many people start following me on Twitter but after a little truth-telling, quickly change their minds because of their hard-heartedness. #
- Rather than go to debt-free United States Notes, Republican congressman Mike Pence wants to fight inflation on the backs of the unemployed. #
- Full public employment while eliminating the national debt & avoiding inflation is easy. Stupid, greedy ones run the economy to Hell. #
- Zionist headline distortion: "Israelis bribed to admit U.S. goods to Gaza" Should be: "Israelis demanded bribes to allow US goods into Gaza" #
- Before Progressivism, recessions were usually worse until deregulation caused this one. Economic know-nothings want still more deregulation. #
- He has a very valid point: Keith Olbermann Calls On America To Repudiate Beck and Palin's Violent Rhetoric http://t.co/yNS1Pf2..... #
- Who didn't know it was stupid when she did it? Democratic Congresswoman Shot in Head Was On Sarah Palin's Hit List http://t.co/TTtLWhm..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)