The evil stupidity of some people never ceases to disgust me. The linked article on AlterNet, as you can see, has as part of its title, "Teenagers Have Sex. Get Over It." Ah yes, and the more you say that, the more they'll do that to their own peril. Oh, just hand out condoms and everything will work itself out is the lame reasoning. Well, it's far from that simple, and the world doesn't need people who are Pied Pipers to Hell misleading kids to falsely imagine that being sexually promiscuous is conducive to building a "healthy" sexual outlook.
Everything about sex should be taught in terms of fidelity. Promiscuity is the exact opposite. Why is fidelity important in sex? Well, how do people divorce their sex lives from the rest of their being? If someone is unfaithful, that isÂ promiscuous, in sex, that same mentality is vastly more likely to carryover into all other aspects of life. To fail to properly instruct teenagers and their younger counterparts along these lines is begging for Sodom and Gomorrah, whether or not those are proverbial. They'll soon become reality.
Why are there so many problems in the Â financial world if not that fidelity has gone missing? Figure it out. Be loose sexually, and watch other areas where trust and reliance are critical get flushed down the toilet.
This article on AlterNet is the second in as many weeks that complains about video media not because it is promoting sluttishness and unwholesomeness but because theÂ sluttishness and unwholesomeness are not portrayed well enough.
Frankly, I'm not for being as tight as a drum over sex as a mid-Victorian. I am though disgusted with those who promote the path to orgies. One might expect to see Caligula held up as a paragon if these vile fake-liberals continue the fall of mankind. These people would be right at home worshiping Dionysus. They hate Jesus with a passion. His call to righteousness shows them who they are relative to true health.
All this polyamory talk is utter nonsense. It is nothing but decay. Decadence is not health, people. The farther one heads in that direction, the farther from righteousness one gets and the closer to greater and greater pain and suffering and regret for having not heeded those calling to not follow the pied pipers of "free love."
Nothing good has ever come out from unbridled sexual license.Â Unbridled sexual license leads to children who are not asÂ wanted and not nearly properly cared for. History is replete with examples. It's very nearly a hard-and-fast rule. Don't think that condom use or various forms of contraception are any protection against this. The mentality of looseness permeates all aspects of the life.
Now, it is true that many "conservatives" are hypocrites when it comes to sex. However, that in no way proves the rightness ofÂ promiscuity. Many of those self-styled conservatives simply allow other forms of lust, whether for money and property or violence, to carry over into their sexual mentality. Then they try to fight the generally selfish and short-sighted urges. They cause a habit in one area that spills over into others whether they first imagined it would or not.
Natural inhibitions are abused out of the person and greater and greater confusion is infused in its place, and drugs and alcohol are part of the breaking down of instinctive awareness of what is offensive.
It is no mere coincidence that this "issue" of complaining about drama that is not true enough in that it does not pull youth hard enough with "realism" is tied in with sexual license and intoxication and permissive parenting. One will note that drama is fake to begin with. More importantly though is the analysis of drama as a major tool to pull people away from what is good and holy that is what is really real. Entertainment is used extensively to dupe the youth especially. There is a place where it can be used to good ends; but more often than not, the profits in mammon involved also involve first selling out to the proverbial devil, and that's what demons sell to the youth. Anyone who has spent much time at all looking into why the theater was frowned upon down through the ages by most who were trying to uphold righteousness has likely run into all the associations between the entertainment industry and the exact opposite of righteousness. Look at the shattering of lives in that realm. It's a pattern that sticks out like the sore thumb that it is. Yet, the linked article lionizes it, encourages it, promotes it, etc.
No, this linked article is sheer evil. Julianne Escobedo Shepherd is misled and misleading. She will regret it. I guarantee it. What remains to be seen is whether she lands along the walls of the bottomless pit and climbs out or not. She'll have a great deal of repenting to do considering all the souls she will have helped to mislead into the pit with her.
One wonders what person or persons originally misled Julianne and whether she considers the temptations they placed in front of her good or not. Does she thank them for having helped to promote sluttishness in her?
Julianne Escobedo Shepherd is sick in her soul and needs to stop promoting the ruination of the souls of children.
There needs to be a great sorting out concerning liberalism. Real liberalism is not this vile, sexual pollution at all. It never has been and never will be. AlterNet often gets the giving-and-sharing idea of real liberalism somewhat right, but it invariably and utterly fails on matters of sex.
Real liberalism is pure. It is Godly, and I don't for a second consider Dionysus anything but the evil spirit manifested in confused minds with hardened hearts. Yes,Â Julianne has a hard heart toward the little children. If she truly loved them, she would seek to protect them from the fall into sexual libertinism with all the attendant disease of the flesh and spirit it invariably brings.
Beware, contains a typical, sick, evil-promoting image (unreal; contrived):
Conservatives Freak Out Over MTV's "Skins" — Teenagers Have Sex. Get Over It. | | AlterNet.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)