- Major Twitter Digest: January 29, 2011 http://j.mp/f3xVJ1..... #
- @Green_Star1 To all you 'misunderstanders' of the uprising in Egypt Â« Bare Naked Islam's Weblog: http://bit.ly/gmFnI1..... [want to bet?] #
- Raw Video: Tanks Roll in Cairo Saturday Morning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....44muyqWT6M http://ff.im/x3gJe..... #
- Egyptian army storms museum to protect it from The Egyptian police http://ff.im/x3hPj..... #
- WikiLeaks-Leaked Cable: The U.S. Works All Sides in Egypt: Some read too much into it http://j.mp/gNmtID..... via @AddToAny #
- WikiLeaks exposes US complicity in murder, torture, by Egyptian government: http://www.wsws.org/articles/2.....-j29.shtml #
- It looks to me from Hillary Clinton's statements that Mubarak is to go. #
- Michelle Obama's garden is a propaganda masterpiece :: News From Underground http://j.mp/hd7NY6..... via @AddToAny #
- If the Egyptian military is refusing to move on the people (told not to or no $'s) and Hillary Clinton has said Mubarak must go, he's out. #
- Germany bans anti-fascist Zionist movie then changes to allow those over 18 to see it: http://t.co/gA3ZiM2..... #
- EFF Uncovers Widespread FBI Intelligence Violations Thanks for the link, @shellyroche. http://bytestyle.tv..... #
- It's wise that Hamas closed Gaza's southern border; however, Gaza depends on the crossing & tunnels for needed supplies. http://t.co/OnQMyPY..... #
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....A7Qh_jcFV8 "George Galloway talks about the situation in Egypt and how it may affect... http://ff.im/x5XJl..... #
- http://ff.im/x5YXn..... # Egyptian Army Intervenes to Protect Protesters from Police
- William K. Black is Too Kind: Obama Embraces the "Economic Philosophy That Has Completely Failed" http://j.mp/fi7DN8..... via @AddToAny #
- Koch brothers evil political manipulations are steadily being unmasked http://j.mp/gfvzcF..... via @AddToAny #
- Alex Jones is such a rabid Anthropogenic Global Warming denier, I'm now wondering out loud if he gets any funding from the Koch Brothers. #
- Alex Jones is such a rabid Anthropogenic Global Warming denier, I'm wondering out loud if he gets any funding from Big Oil, Coal, or Gas. #
- The stupid Koch Brothers: Smog is good for skin cancer prevention, and acid rain is a myth even though trees and lakes died! #
- Hillary Clinton: US not demanding Mubarak leave, backs away from threats to pull Egyptian military aid/bribes. So, Mubarak must "change"? #
- Hillary is slow. The longer it takes to "transition," the more power the Muslim Brotherhood, which she fears, will gain. #
- Hillary, let the Egyptian people decide. They are not about to install Ayatollah Khomeini. It's not Iran, and this isn't 1979. #
- @CineversityTV The US is burning the candle at both ends in Egypt, as it has nearly everywhere else. It's still divide and conquer/rule. #
- The US could cause the Egyptian military to hold democratic elections within weeks by saying, "No free and fair elections, no money." #
- RT @CineversityTV: @TomUsher Old game of aristocracy, kings, emperors... Nero provided games, amusement (entertainment). Now they use media! #
- @CineversityTV Obama admin. shooting itself in both feet by not openly telling Mubarak that for everyone's sake, he should leave now. #
- RT @CineversityTV: The New World Order issue is complicated. We certainly do need one but definitely not the one plutocrats have in mind. #
- 'Within 24 hours of the [fascist-Zionist] assemblyman's phone call, I was fired' –Brooklyn College adjunct professor http://bit.ly/fQqPZb..... #
- Maan News Agency: Medics: Israeli forces open fire at Gaza workers [Keep it up, Zionists. You'll get yours.] http://j.mp/e4nEUQ..... @AddToAny #
- RT @# : El Baradei Urges Obama to Grow a Set of Balls [He'll need a working moral compass to go with them.]
- Protests Spread To Saudi Arabia http://j.mp/fQEsCk..... via @AddToAny [Old boxing proverb: Those who sleep in silk sheets don't fight well.] #
- Ronnie Cummins: Fake "Organic" Elite [Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley, Stonyfield Farm, etc.] Surrenders to Monsanto http://j.mp/hiZQGO..... #
- RT @daphnewysham: Al Jazeera English Blacked Out Across Most Of U.S. http://huff.to/fYMXFx..... via @huffingtonpost #
- RT @Jnoubiyeh: era of false promises from Hosni # over. people want nothing except dictator's resignation. # #Jan25 #
- John McCain: "You can't have autocratic regimes last forever. The longer they last, the more explosive the results." That's what I say too. #
- RT @yvessmith: Guest Post: Israeli, Saudi and American Leaders Say Arabs Are Not Ready for Democracy: The War on... http://bit.ly/hGHCZ6..... #
- An Open Letter to President Barack Obama | Accuracy.Org http://j.mp/gTwmTG..... via @AddToAny #
- RT @organic_valley: @TomUsher Please read our response to the OCA post: http://ov.coop/3ga..... Why Facebook? Cummins wants to fight the USDA. #
- @organic_valley Your Facebook note reads like milk toast when there should be fire in it. Monsanto is killing people & should be dissolved. #
- @wikileaks Are you being hacked? Your tweet: "CBS 60 Minutes live stream on WikiLeaks" has a porn link. #
- RT @gazamom: HRW: Mahmoud Abbas's Palestinian Authority shuts down # solidarity protest in Ramallah # #039;renext # [If so, bad!] #
- Groton US National Guard detachment heading to Egypt http://t.co/773KdVc..... [That's a bad idea.] #
- In the interest of real "fair and balanced": Stonyfield answers Ronnie Cummins of the Organic Consumers Association http://t.co/MtTKQHC..... #
- Astounding And Dangerous Crap.... (Egypt) http://t.co/cksRgif..... via @tickerguy [I agree with much of this, but we need United States Notes.] #
- Journalist, Hacker, Spy, Racketeer: ## #Assange [So, is he saying he wishes WikiLeaks had never been born?]
- YouTube - Some "Road Map to Israeli Apartheid" Videos http://j.mp/hJb51w..... via @AddToAny #
- Flotilla Investigation Ignores Israeli Evidence Tampering http://j.mp/haxAcT..... via @AddToAny #
- Tony Benn to BBC "If you wont broadcast the Gaza appeal then I will myself" http://ff.im/x8q7K..... #
- Mark Regev admits Israel used White Phosphorus Bombs after cover up http://ff.im/x8q7M..... #
- Alex Thomson shuts-up Israeli spokesman! http://ff.im/x8q7L..... #
- Israel Confirms Hamas Fired NO Rockets! Must See! http://ff.im/x8rFH..... #
- Blog Post on the "tunnel" and other lies: "YouTube - Mark Regev Confirms Hamas Fired NO Rockets!" http://j.mp/fFp8sM..... via @AddToAny #
- They say fear "Islamists" in Egypt, but they fear democratic socialists more. Democratic socialists don't allow capitalist greed to rule. #
- Suggestions for Peace Activists in Ni'lin Village, Palestine http://j.mp/gGeKgN..... via @AddToAny #
- I have to agree with the "conservatives" that Ted Kennedy doesn't need a tax-payer funded ($68+ million) shrine to his legacy. Right? #
- Barack Obama shows more of his Dark Side: having the USDA allow Monsanto to plant GE alfalfa — not one restriction and no labeling — Evil! #
- RT @maxblumenthal Mike Huckabee speaks "very Zionistically" in Knesset, condemns Egyptians, calls for more settlements http://bit.ly/fGrJSD..... #
- Listen folks, ElBaradei was opposed to George W. Bush's Zionist-led pretext for invading Iraq. #
- ElBaradei was also very fair toward Iran. He rarely got it wrong. He never caved to Zionists. Egypt could do much worse. Could it do better? #
- Comcast completes NBC Universal merger. The rich get richer because the big get bigger. Where're the Republican trust busters, bought off? #
- Julian Assange says he enjoys making banks squirm. I don't like the banksters either, but sadism will get one nowhere fast. #
- Liberal have a calculated political/legal strategy to target the Koch brothers. #
- "Mubarak's fate likely hinges on military's loyalties" The same held for George W. Bush. Where are the Egyptian military's loyalties, mixed? #
- Trends Worldwide: ## #februarywish # #transferdeadlineday John Barry SAG Awards ... What? Try global revolution.
- Abe Foxman throws "anti-Semite" around so loosely, one might be tempted to forget there are real anti-Jewish ethnics out there. #
- Much of the mainstream corporate media is doing the CIA thing against Julian Assange now — pulling out all of the personal-attack stops! #
- The mainstream, CIA, corporate media is personally attacking Assange to make people think Julian doesn't deserve 2nd Amendment protections.
- If the CIA can get the corporate media to attack Julian Assange as not being "Press" under the 2nd Amendment, the US might imprison him.
- If people allow the CIA/corporate media to get away with labeling Julian Assange as not being "Press" under the 2nd Amendment, then who is?
- Zionist/CIA contacts of the New York Times want to create a line where 2nd Amendment press freedoms only apply to those with a license.
- The mass, mainstream media's attack on Julian Assange is a direct attack on your freedom of speech and freedom to publish, as "press." #
- Some mainstream media with some in the CIA and DIA, etc., want to stop Assange before he issues anti-bankster, anti-Zionist materials. #
- Earlier today, I wrote "2nd Amendment" several times. I meant "1st Amendment." Perhaps I'll remove those tweets and retweet them with "1st." #
- The mainstream, CIA, corporate media is personally attacking Assange to make people think Julian doesn't deserve 1st Amendment protections. #
- If the CIA can get the corporate media to attack Julian Assange as not being "Press" under the 1st Amendment, the US might imprison him. #
- If people allow the CIA/corporate media to get away with labeling Julian Assange as not being "Press" under the 1st Amendment, then who is? #
- Zionist/CIA contacts of the New York Times want to create a line where 1st Amendment press freedoms only apply to those with a license. #
- "60 Minutes" said that in "Collateral Murder," some Iraqis had weapons. Prove it. The US military claimed a telephoto lens was a weapon. #
- "60 Minutes" also said that no one has accused Julian Assange of stealing documents. I've read gov. officials repeatedly claiming he has. #
- "60 Minutes" interviews Julian Assange, Part 1: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w.....dy;housing #
- 60 Minutes" interviews Julian Assange, Part 2: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w.....dy;housing #
- "60 Minutes" Extra: Assange's Defense & Daniel Ellsberg: http://www.cbsnews.com/video/w.....d=7299691n #
- "60 Minutes" Extra Video: Julian Assange Interview http://j.mp/g97lzr..... via @AddToAny #
- Bashar Assad should reform now and dynamically. AddThis # via @
- If Democrats had gone for single-payer when the getting was good, arguments about the Commerce Clause wouldn't be happening over Obamacare. #
- Democrats could win big. Take a principled stance against Israeli Apartheid. Ratchet it up to calls for sanctions going into the elections. #
- David and Charles Koch will never fly under the radar again! I remember when nobody knew who I was talking about. #
- FreedomWorks is for pollution & wage slavery and against worker safety; consumer protection; & public pensions, police, & fire departments. #
- Trilateral Commission, Bilderbergers, Council on Foreign Relations, and The Koch Conference to dupe the little fry libertarians too. #
- "Once secret Koch conference now a target." Is Alex Jones there with his megaphone yelling at secretive plutocrats? http://politi.co/g9gMK0..... #
- "Republicans in the Bush era brought the global economy to the brink of catastrophic collapse." We aren't out of the woods yet. #
- I'm no strict constructionist/originalist, but the SCOTUS has the power to reinterpret "interstate commerce." So don't count your chickens. #
- Omar Suleiman must not be allowed to be the ruler of Egypt. The more the US government wants him, the worse he really would be. #
- Egypt is dark on the Internet? There can be real dirty work. The world's people may not see or hear to demand an end before it's too late. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)