- Twitter Digest: March 4, 2011 http://j.mp/egV2ys..... via @AddToAny #
- The man who said, "...you cannot love your enemy. Kill your enemy....,&q... (YouTube http://youtu.be/Abv5vhe4tUs?a.....) #
- @birgittaj "...what will remain secret should be decided on in a transparent manner." That's a great, short way of expressing it. I like it! #
- I liked a YouTube video — FIREWALL in Defense of the Nation State http://youtu.be/OZ8nGeIJoik?a..... #
- I "liked" that video, "FIREWALL in Defense of the Nation State," but I'm not pro-nuclear power & we can have infrastructure w/o debt. #
- Saudi Arabia bans protests. Says it's not allowed under sharia. Protest sharia. Sharia doesn't allow freedom of religion. #
- Sharia only claims it allows freedom of religion. Real freedom of religion allows all religions to proselytize and all people to convert. #
- Some want the Austrian or British w/ gold, but the American School of Economics w/ United States Notes is better. http://bit.ly/idZEfa..... #
- When one engages in fraud to get another to borrow from him, does the borrower owe on the loan? Ireland is still caving in to banksters. #
- Cuba & China are one-party dictatorships. China has "Most-Favored Nation" status while US trade with Cuba has been embargoed since 1962. #
- Gov. Scott Walker & Wisconsin Republicans haven't much looked at the Bank of North Dakota. Wisconsin Democrats, consult w/ Ellen Brown ASAP. #
- "Chuck Lorre" equals "Chaim Levine" in transliterated Hebrew, and the Jewish ADL calls Charlie Sheen a borderline anti-Semite for saying it? #
- Mohamed El-Kassas, Youth Coalition, Jan. 25 Revolution, explains meeting w/ Egypt's Supreme Military Council, Feb. 28. http://bit.ly/dRrZcD..... #
- Four US warplanes to return Egyptians from Tunisia. Just keep doing humanitarian work. Ramp it up. #
- Under the US Constitution, the US Supreme Court decision concerning Westboro Baptist Church's free political speech was correct. #
- "Texas group rallies for secession" A state secede? The US is a federation, not a confederation. The South lost the Civil War. Now what? #
- I hate toll roads. Freeways, not toll roads, are still the way to go. #
- On media licensed because of limited bandwidth (FOX), bring back the Fairness Doctrine: Equal time for opposing views. http://bit.ly/h3w8Kz..... #
- On the claim the Middle East only loves strongmen, note the reception of the Egyptian military's, so far, adroit redressing of grievances. #
- Adroit redressing of grievances IS strength. #
- You may not like Huckabee's politics (I don't like much), but give him a break. He meant Indonesia, not Kenya. Who's immune to such slips? #
- I liked a YouTube video — If The Righteous Scarcely Be Saved... http://youtu.be/Ty5okcXus3o?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — On the Edge with Max Keiser-Global insurrection-02-25-2011-(... http://youtu.be/ny6YI2JCP9Q?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — On the Edge with Max Keiser-Global insurrection-02-25-2011-(... http://youtu.be/4Z5c8pg1xsY?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — On the Edge with Max Keiser-Global insurrection-02-25-2011-(... http://youtu.be/-FnEogia1GE?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Obama budget-On the edge with Max Keiser-03-04-2011(Part1) http://youtu.be/89EIadJ1QeQ?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Obama budget- On the edge with Max Keiser-03-04-2011(Part2) http://youtu.be/bjuEjTcW6As?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Keiser Report: Fed's Reign of Terror (E123) http://youtu.be/ZF_QXKFSDAU?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Keiser Report: Fox News Boo Fail (E124) http://youtu.be/2hPvRjpRjLg?a..... #
- Federal Reserve Notes are continuing to be turned into garbage. United States... (YouTube http://youtu.be/2hPvRjpRjLg?a.....) #
- Comment: We do not need austerity measures/pain in the US. Austerity is a far... (YouTube http://youtu.be/XB2FS4RT2sY?a.....) #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Keiser Report: Taste of Freedom (E126) http://youtu.be/jqjyk2cx5WU?a..... #
- Comment: Anthony Shadid of the New York Times gave an excellent analysis of t... (YouTube http://youtu.be/jqjyk2cx5WU?a.....) #
- I liked a YouTube video — 101 East - The right to pray #
- This isn't what "socialist-leaning" is supposed to look like: "suitcase stuffed with banknotes" Saadi Qaddaffi http://bit.ly/fa1hNa..... Libya #
- This isn't what "socialist-leaning" is supposed to look like: "Libya 'tortured' Bulgarian medics" Saadi Qaddaffi http://bbc.in/gyFpNU..... Libya #
- Usher Raymond, Give "your" money to Amnesty International, and give Libya's money back to the Libyan people. Peace. #
- Libya forced via sanctions to cut socialism. "Free-market" capitalism can't out compete market socialism w/o coercion. http://bit.ly/gGxJ19..... #
- Comment: There is not "freedom of religion" in Indonesia. There are... (YouTube # )
- Comment: Saif al-Islam Qaddaffi is living under a rock or just plain lying thr... (YouTube # )
- On CIA agent Raymond Davis in Pakistan, the NYT & others should never (at US CIA/State Dept. request or otherwise) have denied Davis is CIA. #
- I liked a YouTube video — Libya: A state of terror #
- I liked a YouTube video — Canada's 'Avatar' forest #
- Public employees in Ohio DO NOT make more than private employees for comparable work. #
- Privatization is not more cost effective than public ownership and management. #
- Privatization is a scam to get public-tax funded property for pennies on the dollar and to add a layer of cost for profits to the few. #
- Privatization is a scam, a goal of those who conspired to, and did, crash the economy. They'd be bailed out but would bankrupt states, etc. #
- Trashing the American worker is trashing America. Making the bottom weaker to give more to the rich weakens America across-the-board. #
- http://ff.im/zmkCt..... # Dennis Kucinich explains the privatization scam by the Plutocrats, Part 1
- http://ff.im/zml0a..... # Kucinich explains: Anti-collective bargaining, anti-democratic scam, Part 2
- The American School of Economics, not Austrian School, shows better-cared-for workers out produce under-benefited, under-cared-for workers. #
- There is no such thing as a jobless recovery today. If it's jobless, it's fake. Only finance capitalism (which is fake) is under "recovery." #
- http://ff.im/zmlGC..... # Kucinich explains: Scam by the superrich to destroy US democracy, Part 3
- Wall Street scam artists, conmen, want to privatize Social Security for one reason only, to take your money and to Hell with you and yours. #
- To Hell with "Wall Street." To Hell with finance capitalism. All the money should be, should have been, going into "Main Street." #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Dennis Kucinich Stands Up For Working Class People Of Th... #
- http://ff.im/zmmjb..... # Kucinich explains: Scam by Trade Agreements, unemployment, etc., Part 4
- Dennis Kucinich is smarter than every Republican & Barack Obama. http://ff.im/zmkCt..... http://ff.im/zml0a..... http://ff.im/zmlGC..... http://ff.im/zmmjb..... #
- I opposed every Trade Agreement that did not require other countries to come up to US standards rather than the US going down to theirs. #
- Had the US demanded that other countries rise to US standards for all Trade Agreements with the US, the world would be vastly better now. #
- Return to the American School of Economics. Renegotiate Trade Agreements. Nationalize the Federal Reserve. Switch to United States Notes. #
- At least slash the Pentagon. Claw back bankster-bailout funds. Move to full public employment through free high-skills training & jobs. #
- Put more into 100% clean, renewable, free energy as into the Manhattan Project, Marshall Plan, TVA, & NASA combined & in 2011 dollars. #
- Morris' scathing analysis of Zionism vs. Arabism / Worldism http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....lGhKdzt28U http://ff.im/zmpV2..... #
- H.R.6550 - National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2010: Legislation that would have ended the current depression. http://bit.ly/gHoazw..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Dennis Kucinich at the 2010 American Monetary Institute's Co... http://youtu.be/JEGo1vC9ye0?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — US Navy Chief Oceanographer: I Was Formerly a Climate Skeptic http://youtu.be/T3dcc0mV-n4?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Climate Change Impacts on National Security: Admiral David T... http://youtu.be/CBBEyJVj5MY?a..... #
- I liked a YouTube video — Government as the Solution, not the Problem #
- I liked a YouTube video — Going From Commercialization to Mass Production #
- Comment: Why is there a sudden break from the helicopter on the field to it i... (YouTube http://youtu.be/w465MHsvYpg?a.....) #
- Erin McFarlane envies public-worker pensions & foolishly wants them destroyed. Soak the banksters & klepto-corporatists, not civil servants. #
- The Tea Party is duped by Austrian School economists, who lack conclusive data. The American School / American System bests the Austrians. #
- Tea Party members complain of public workers because 401(k)'s were a bad idea. Blame investment banksters. Liberals yelled correct warnings. #
- The Tea Party blames liberals for pension disasters. De-regulator-types caused ALL the problems. Liberals correctly warned from the start. #
- Wall Street's rise isn't. It's a bubble. It has no foundation in the real economy. It's the Fed buying toxic junk - accounting gimmickry. #
- All of the toxic junk the Fed is buying has to be absorbed by taxes. The superrich are ripping off the poorer people. It has ever been so. #
- The only quick way out is to nationalize the Fed and issue tax-and-interest-free United States Notes directly into full public-employment. #
- 401(k)'s were, and remain, a Wall Street scam. Traditional pensions should never have been dumped for the stupid, evil system of 401(k)'s. #
- The whole 401(k) and IRA system should be rolled tax-free into Social Security for the sake of everyone. #
- End the Austrian School caused depression. Nationalize the Fed. Issue tax-&-interest-free United States Notes for full public-employment. #
- "Making the Most Out of Less" http://nyti.ms/goYjfk..... This was caused by deregulation. Wake the Hell up! Regulation is essential. #
- The Humphrey–Hawkins Full Employment Act says to the Federal government to create a "reservoir of public employment." So, do it. #
- Post-Keynesians say government should invest where Austrian economists say do nothing. Post-Keynesianism is vastly better economics. #
- "tens of thousands of felonies – monthly – by...financial institutions...No one senior in...Justice Department...upset" http://bit.ly/ePDXEf..... #
- Liars (Scott Walker et al.) about public employees don't ever press to get stolen trillions back from bailed-out banksters (their bosses). #
- "In an apples-to-apples comparison, state and local government employees receive less compensation than their private sector counterparts." #
- "Wages...salaries of state...local employees...lower...private sector...with comparable...education and work experience." Duh! #
- "US public sector workers are paid less than their private counterparts" http://bilbo.economicoutlook.n.....g/?p=13665 Right! #
- I favorited a YouTube video — @katiecouric: Inside Job http://youtu.be/AJCWY-_gG2k?a..... #
- Important Economic Understanding: Steve Keen Explains the Endogeneity of Credit Money — Post-Keynesianism http://j.mp/fAtUii..... via @AddToAny #
- The best academics Qaddafi's money could buy: http://t.co/qFCqbAz..... #
- Land greed [huge illegal distribution] drives Arab fury in Bahrain http://tinyurl.com/4gemjgp..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)