- Twitter Digest: March 15, 2011 http://j.mp/fUtdUm..... via @AddToAny #
- I'm having a difficult time thinking the US is being pacifistic about Libya. It's holding off or delaying for a hidden reason. #
- Is the US holding back on Libya to slow or stop the general momentum of the Arab Movement? #
- The US hasn't supplied Libyan rebels with shoulder-fired anti-aircraft & anti-tank weapons. Obama isn't suddenly anti-war. What's happening? #
- Does the US want the Libyan rebels nearly defeated without the US so the US can dictate the terms for aiding the rebels' counteroffensive? #
- Is the US holding back so when it does start supplying the Libyan rebels, it won't appear to be for oil but to prevent a bloodbath? #
- The US isn't informing novice Libyan rebels of Qaddaffi's troop movements/locations. Rebels were surprised to be flanked — it's fundamental. #
- The absolute monarch Saudi King Abdullah sent troops to prop up the monarchical dictator, Khalifa, against the vast majority of Bahrainis. #
- The Zionists' settlements are as investment banksters' ill-gotten gains. They received their rewards now at the loss of their souls. #
- A message from Netanyahu's office says construction will take place in settlements "Israel expects to hold on to in any final peace deal." #
- Banksters keep stolen money. Zionists keep stolen land. "Israel approves 500 new homes in [illegal] settlements" #
- @wearewideawake Eileen's Heart Speaking Truth to Evil: "From Hiroshima to Fukushima to US!" by Eileen Fleming http://bit.ly/g3pltF..... #
- RT @http://bit.ly/e82eUh..... # quot; His return a precondition for US military aid? # : "Gen Khalifa Belqasim Haftar....
- Elitism & righteousness are diametrically opposed: Infantilization of Arabs has colonial/elitist genealogy http://bit.ly/gl1eTv..... #
- "Transparency is not just a campaign promise. It's fundamental to a healthy democracy. By getting rid of trans... (cont) #
- Priority Problems: College Major-League Sports = Greedy Capitalism. "Crime and Punishment in American College Sports" http://bit.ly/fzoSJo..... #
- Satan's favorite entity: The Pentagon: "The defense budget: Ignorance is not bliss," by Winslow T. Wheeler. TheHill.com http://bit.ly/fTxP24..... #
- RT @adamcurry: Saif al-Qaddaffi "wants money back from Sarkozy" campaign http://bit.ly/h77ca2..... Libyans want oil money back from the Qaddaffis. #
- RT @propal: ERASING A LAND AND ITS PEOPLE A land with a people (Palestinians) for a people (Zionists) with no souls #
- Assange said the web...gave authorities their best ever opportunity to monitor and catch dissidents. I'm a dissident, and I'm right here. #
- Truth: Assange: "cables released by WikiLeaks...key...fomenting unrest...forcing...US not to back...Mubarak." http://bit.ly/f3zt0X..... #
- "immediate wake of Gates' visit...Gulf Cooperation Council...sent...Saudi troops into Bahrain to...put down...protests" http://bit.ly/hsHDI9..... #
- US Energy Sec. Steven Chu says we should go ahead with all the planned nuclear plants. He's bought off! Make him change, or get rid of him. #
- If France has recognized the Libyan rebels as the only right government in Libya and wants Qaddaffi gone, where's the Mutual Defense Treaty? #
- People are retweeting that there's been a radiation spike in Bakersfield. Is there any official confirmation or denial? #
- Japan: 5,000+ dead, 14,000+ unaccounted. Reactor 3 to be water cannoned, fill cooling pond, means no containment. Live: http://bit.ly/gci8Wj..... #
- http://ff.im/ztpqf..... # WikiLeaks: Japanese Warned Reactors Wouldn't Withstand Large Earthquake
- 1 way to surpluses & no National Debt: End wars, slash Pentagon, & turn bottom dark blue on left to dark red on right. http://bit.ly/e8gMEL..... #
- Japan, Nuclear, & US: What is the US EPA doing to monitor radiation in the air in the US? # &
- Encrypted pedophile forum w/ 70,000 members busted. 230 children in protection. Pedophiles want the "right" to have sex w/ children. #
- Plan: Get reactor 3's core under water w/ water-canon truck; bring in power lines to run equipment; construct containment & clean-up. #
- What would happen if they bombed the reactor cores with liquid nitrogen? #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)