- Twitter Digest: April 1, 2011 http://j.mp/fO6zZS..... via @AddToAny #
- "Jewish group disturbed by...survey...[alleged] anti-Semitic...Europe" Stop stealing from, & murdering, Palestinians. #
- 16 years later & it's still suppressed info: "Major French Magazine Acknowledges Auschwitz Gas Chamber Fraud" http://bit.ly/dEE6ac..... #
- Wow, what an utterly weak & depraved religion people have in mind when they murder others because someone somewhere else burned the Qur'an. #
- You can burn a billion Bibles. I'm not going to turn violent against you for it. I'll just shake my head at how dull-minded you are. #
- You don't kill the truth, God, by burning the Good News (the Gospel). You kill your own soul. #
- The Afghanis who murdered people because some in Florida burned the Qur'an have done a very wicked thing. God is not smiling down upon them. #
- Mindlessness: Cut spending; pass a balanced-budget amendment; cut Social Security, Medicare, & Medicaid. Wrong! Issue United States Notes. #
- Libya: It took awhile, but it's happening. http://bit.ly/ftXy8G..... The Qaddaffi family's days as gangster-dictators are fewer than they think. #
- Libya: Qaddaffi's nightmare: "More disciplined Libyan opposition force emerging." #
- It won't be long before the democratic revolutionaries in Libya stop having to retreat. They will end up taking and then holding cities. #
- In addition, now that there are CIA & Western military advisors involved, Qaddaffi's forces will be subjected to varying surprise-attacks. #
- Zionism, Fail: Most American Jews Don't Want to Go Down With Israel http://j.mp/eU839Y..... #
- Libya: I had asked days ago what will critics say when Obama pulls the US military back. US combat will end tomorrow — subject to return. #
- The critics have been completely misreading Obama on Libya. #
- Libya: The CIA and special ops are the central aspects of US involvement now. #
- Libya: The plan also is to arm, train, & advise the revolutionaries. UN thinking: Qaddaffi can't be allowed to flaunt the Security Council. #
- My FB friend, Ysabel Vicente, linked to this: "Macedonia plants three million trees to revive forests." That's good. http://ind.pn/hSShjr..... #
- Zionism is failing, has failed: "...despite the difficulty in saying them: For many Israelis, and especiall... (cont) #
- Goldstone's hand wringing re/ Hamas not investigating rocket fire DURING Operation Cast Lead is tricky, & Hamas didn't deny the rocket fire. #
- Have Palestinians been positively identified as murderers of the settler family? Goldstone's 4/1/2011 WAPO op-ed more than insinuates it. #
- Goldstone claims Israel didn't target civilians. Have IDF witnesses also recanted? The white phosphorus rain still speaks for itself. #
- Quick Take On Richard Goldstone Fudging His Goldstone Report http://j.mp/hB8Mq9..... #
- Jews burn hundreds of New Testaments in Or Yehuda, Israel. http://bit.ly/dRwoiH..... So, what do American Christians think, give them more money? #
- Oh, sure, George W. Bush was huge on democratic revolutions. Hamas won a free and fair election in all of Palestine that Bush rejected. #
- RT @BRQNews: We reap what we sow, not what we hope # #FEB17 # #
- RT @8Presstorm8: The Use of "Special Forces" in Libya http://bit.ly/fmeozK..... #
- National Provisional Council (Libya) vice chairman Abdel-Hafidh Ghoga said all the "right" things for broad Western support of the "rebels." #
- Libya's National Provisional Council says it stands for a constitutional, multi-party, secular (not sharia), parliamentary democracy. #
- Under Qaddaffi, dissent & talking politics with non-Libyans are illegal & collective punishment is the law. His Green Book calls Blacks lazy. #
- Substantiated? Do you remember this one? "Libya protests: 140 'massacred' as Qaddaffi sends in snipers to crush dissent" http://bit.ly/i3KPWM..... #
- Confirmed? Remember this? Bloodbath, 300 massacred for defying Qaddaffi, US UN condemn Britain for cozying up to tyrant http://bit.ly/g4G17q..... #
- We must stand against the Zionists! BTW, God DID NOT authorize them to do this: Ethnically Cleans Palestine: http://t.co/t9yDJGB..... #
- Idiot FDA lawyers claim "there is no 'deeply rooted' historical tradition" of drinking raw milk. http://t.co/Wwpyta9..... via @HealthRanger #
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/vC0OXxZdi34?a..... Jihan Hafiz On Reporting From Libya #
- Reactionary Libya? Mustafa Gheriani looks to the West, not socialism. Sami Bubtaina wants democracy & a private sector. http://nyr.kr/gsaco3..... #
- On "How US-UK Create 'Terrorist' States: Yemen as a Case Study," by Tim Coles. Zombie America. http://j.mp/geiALn..... #
- GM cows produce human-like milk. Will we insist upon large clinical trials before this is unleashed on our human babies? http://t.co/CUZuOae..... #
- This is an interesting read. Let's work on making it no longer true. "Moral bankruptcy in Libya war" http://bit.ly/hUgo7D..... #
- The point on the monetary costs is quite valid. "Cost not a factor in decision on Libya" http://bit.ly/dUxFbr..... #
- Ilan Pappe's insight here is brilliant. RT @Mondoweiss Pappe: Zionism & Goldstone Report: incompatible beliefs http://bit.ly/h04Fzf..... #
- Peace activist Juliano Mer Khamis was shot dead in Jenin, Palestine. Whoever did this did a very wicked thing. http://gu.com/p/2z84t/tw..... #
- Fixed: What is the Federal Reserve doing lending money to, & profiting, Qaddaffi's regime (?) during economic sanctions? http://bit.ly/hZJlk3..... #
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....DSAu204NLA I agree. I think, maybe. I don't know. I'm too old? I did get a good... http://ff.im/AsJcj..... #
- "'Disaster Memory' & Flooding of Fukushima," ANDREW REVKIN. Pinch a Yen now. Spend many Yen later cleaning up. http://nyti.ms/fJr3ou..... #
- "'I'm just one small person': Belleville library yanks homeless man's card" # Hardheartedness is killing humanity.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....cF087fuOZ0 Grisha Goryachev plays Panaderos by Esteban Sanlucar http://ff.im/AsQo1..... #
- Broken Justice at Bagram — for Afghans, and for Foreign Prisoners Held by the US | Andy Worthington http://bit.ly/gmyqzN..... #
- Contrary to the article's claim, men who rape men are definitely usually doing it for sex, and they are defini... (cont) #
- RT @GreeGreece: Yemen crackdown claims more victims http://bit.ly/iaskX5..... #
- Obama doesn't care about Manning or war crimes by the US. RT @WLLegal: Manning's treatment violates 5th & 8th Amend http://bit.ly/e56WGk..... #
- RT @NetNewsBuzz: Obama's Treasury Dept siding with Big Banksters against Elizabeth Warren & State AGs http://tinyurl.com/3palx9u..... #
You want "land smaller than New Jersey."
- BP Deepwater Horizon Dolphin Die-Off, Gulf of Mexico, Texas-Louisiana border, February 2010 through the present: http://1.usa.gov/gfPUXG..... #
- BP Deepwater Horizon Dolphin Die-Off Official Cover-Up? http://bit.ly/fx7WK0..... #
- "EGYPT: Egyptian pacifist Maikel Nabil Sanad arrested for insulting the military" http://bit.ly/fI3Jza..... #
- @CineversityTV "Fukushima is now the radioactive Deepwater Horizon of the Pacific" http://bit.ly/hep9eK..... #
- Libya: "what began as a popular unarmed struggle...has...become a civil war" True, but Qaddaffi should have quit. http://bit.ly/hrMgyH..... #
- Obama caved in to political pressure. What's new? He's so weak. He's going to use a military tribunal at Guantanamo, not a civilian court. #
- Ivory Coast, Cote d'Ivoire: Reuters is reporting that Gbagbo is surrendering. #
- "United States Notes," why isn't that a mantra? It's not a mantra because the mainstream media is bankster-controlled corporatism. #
- Libya: Who made the conscious decision not to destroy all of Qaddaffi's tanks and why? Even though I'm anti-war, I want to know. #
- "Algeria is concerned by a noticeably increased al Qaeda presence in neighboring Libya." Algeria is full of propaganda bull. #
- Saleh is not "a rampart against Yemen-based Al Qaeda." He is a boon to al Qaeda. If he were gone & Yemen democratic, al Qaeda would be out. #
- The sooner Barack Obama stands up in the open and tells Saleh to go, the better it will be. The US will be welcomed by the new government. #
- "BP to resume deepwater drilling in Gulf of Mexico" The reason for that is the national leadership has rocks for brains & stones for hearts. #
- Sen. Joe Manchin (Dem-WV): "I will not tell you that we can have everything we want and that there will be no cuts or sacrifice." I could. #
- "Libya Uprising: Qaddaffi's Bloody Siege of Misrata" Qaddaffi's forces are reportedly "shooting randomly." http://bit.ly/gIlD5H..... #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)