Capitalist Doesn't Know Raping a Child Won't Set the Rapist Free, Laissez-Faire, Free-Market, Anarcho-Hedonist-

I've had a back-and-forth on the YouTube page for the following video:

Here's the shocking (but not shocking if you've come to understand "Libertarian Capitalism") back-and-forth:

This first comment was actually my second on that page. No one replied to it.

Wayne Root says the US has been the greatest nation for 200 years. Military Keynesianism/socialism put the US on top, but it hasn't in every category. The US has been bringing up the bottom of the richest nations in many areas, including medical care. It's also the largest debtor nation. This Root guy is out of touch with reality. The overall quality of life is not the highest in the US, not even close. What does he want? He wants to deregulate & privatize everything: economic idiocy!
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

This was my first comment. It generated the back-and-forth:

Cuba? Cuba has been under economic and trade sanctions for decades. If those hadn't been in place and Cuba had? been allowed to carry out market socialism, Wayne Allyn Root wouldn't be able to falsely claim Cuba's system is inherently weaker. Furthermore, the statement that socialism hasn't worked anywhere in the world is ridiculous. Canadian Hutterites were so successful that for a time they were forbidden from buying more land, the capitalists were so afraid of the competition from socialism.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC this is the typical defense of socialism, that bc it was not allowed to participate in global capitalism it failed. its pathetic. market socialism is when the organization sells a product and the profit goes back? into the industry and to the employees, that part can be considered socialist but the actual selling of the product is still capitalism.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

You're lumping all socialism together the way various people don't differentiate among shades of capitalism. The subject was Cuba, not all socialism. Plenty of socialist undertakings have worked fine for centuries when unmolested by the greedy who can't stand people giving and sharing so they horn their way in and use violence to stop the goodness.

Ultimately, I'm not advocating market socialism but that everyone freely abandon the evil that is capitalism.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago 2

The number "2" at the end there means 2 people hit the like link concerning that comment.

@TomUsherRLCC u fail to understand free market capitalism. i have no problem with u sharing & giving. if individuals voluntarily decide to share their resources its just an example of altruism in the free market. when do private firms use violence to stop the goodness w/o the help of the state? what socialist undertakings are u talking abt, that have worked w/o using the profits of some form of capitalism? socialism just transfers greed into the public sector, where it can do more damage.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

Why do people need capitalism in a non-capitalist-free society? That's the nature of your question: "what socialist undertakings are u talking abt, that have worked w/o using the profits of some form of capitalism?" No one needs profits in a non-capitalist system, but where is that allowed? It hasn't been on any large scale. A family farm in cooperation with other farms would do just fine without money, but the violently coercive capitalist system demands mammon, taxes, tolls, etc.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC con't: u ask where is this profitlessness allowed, the answer is? the same place where the free market is allowed; anywhere that lacks a centralized, authoritarian state. if u a truly advocating a voluntary socialism then u should support the free market bc its the only way u will ever get what ur after, however if what ur advocating isnt voluntary then you should petition the state for more socialist policies and hope that the state will let u live the way u want.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

"u ask where is this profitlessness allowed" No I didn't.

I advocate the free market, but you don't know what free means. It does not mean the lack of centralization & common authoritarianism. You are using crap definitions invented by selfish souls to trick you into not being for the giving & sharing economy, which is better than capitalism.

First learn what real freedom is, then build your ideology from there.

Evil is slavery. Holding out for recompense is evil.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC no u dnt understand that this isnt abt ideology, i want to live in a world with profit. i want to work for money, then choose how to spend it. i dnt want to live in any kind of socialism, voluntary or not. i dnt want to live on a commune or pool resources and collectively decide how to use them, i want to buy and use my own resources the way i personally see fit. the fact that u would tell a person that their opinion on what freedom is wrong, is deeply disturbing.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

Your ideology is laissez-faire capitalism. Everything you just wrote reflects your ideology. This is definitely about ideology.

You have yet to understand what truly profits a man or what sets him free. Capitalism does neither of those things.

TomUsherRLCC 6 days ago

@TomUsherRLCC dude who the ____ [expletive deleted] are u to tell another person what freedom is? u cant even understand how ____ [expletive deleted] up that is can u? what profits a person and sets them free is entirely up to them, its subjective. this is why i have a hard time believing any socialist who says its voluntary, u think u kno what is best for other ppl and that is sick. dnt be so arrogant to think ur concept of freedom is some how better than anyone elses. u dnt need to worry abt what sets me free, i can do that myself
thewaterwillcome 6 days ago

@thewaterwillcome

You say that I have no right to define freedom. How much freedom are you affording me by taking that position?

If you are too dimwitted to understand that there is voluntary socialism, that's your problem.

Lastly, I'm not interested in any further communications with someone with such a foul mouth and who is not interested in learning about important ideas he knows nothing about.

It's your ego that prevents you from seeking knowledge and truth.
TomUsherRLCC 1 day ago

@TomUsherRLCC u have every right to define freedom for urself, but u didnt do that, u told me that i didnt understand what freedom was. im not the one with the ego problem if u think u can define or criticize someone elses concept of freedom. i have never said that there wasnt voluntary socialism. and again u go trying to tell me that ur opinion is truth and mine is incorrect. truth and freedom are subjective? and u have not authority to tell others they are wrong.
thewaterwillcome 1 day ago

@thewaterwillcome

So, you're not going to use foul language at me?

Look, I don't know you; but say hypothetically you have a little child. You tell others that they do not have the freedom to have sex with your little child. Tell me, are you going to be consistent here or not?

Are you confused or simply refuted or both because you can't not be one of those. You don't have a choice in that. You're stuck.

You aren't dealing with a moron here, in case you haven't figured that out yet.
TomUsherRLCC 22 hours ago

@TomUsherRLCC you kno very well that is not the freedom we were talking abt. we were talking abt what it means to be free, this is a concept that is different for every person. there is no right or wrong answer. its a matter of personal opinion. im not sure what ur idea of freedom is but i think its safe to say that mine is different. u have told me that my idea of freedom is wrong and that urs is somehow right, yet i have the ego problem? do u think u can decide what freedom is for other ppl?
thewaterwillcome 21 hours ago

@thewaterwillcome

You deny him that sexual freedom. He insists he has it. You called me sick for telling you that "You have yet to understand what truly profits a man or what sets him free." You would tell the pedophile he's enslaved. It's either that or you don't have a problem with sexual libertarianism.

There are laissez-faire sexualists. They call it "free love." However, they are not free and don't profit from that "free love." I say that whether they, or you, like it or not.
TomUsherRLCC 19 hours ago

@TomUsherRLCC con't: i dnt kno u but if u feel that u kno what freedom, profit, or happiness means for other ppl better than they do u are self-righteous & probably suffering from a sever superiority complex. ur opinions are ur own, they are right for u and those who agree with them, they do not represent any moral/intellectual high ground, they are not some universal correctness that everyone should follow. ppl dnt trust socialist bc u feel that u kno what is best for other ppl. u dont.
thewaterwillcome 17 hours ago

@thewaterwillcome

Define "self" in self-righteous. In your world, anyone is "free" to be as evil as he or she wants. In your world, you (not I) are not allowed to tell anyone that he or she is doing anything wrong. However, here you are being a hypocrite by telling me that I can't do what I'm doing, which is right. If you were really consistent, you'd not be here writing what you have been writing. You aren't supposed to be telling me I'm wrong because you don't know what that is, per you.
TomUsherRLCC 28 minutes ago

@TomUsherRLCC no, i dont think ur wrong to believe in socialism. i do not believe capitalism is universally right. my ideology is for u to live the way u want and i can live the way i want, it has nothing to do with whose way of life is better or more free, that is up to the individual. u have claimed that u kno what freedom means for other ppl, this is wrong bc u only kno urself, u cannot speak for other ppl. u are claiming to kno what is universally right, im claiming there is no such thing.
thewaterwillcome 18 minutes ago

@thewaterwillcome

You've repeatedly suggested that I do and don't subscribe to coercive socialism. I do not subscribe to coercive socialism. I said you do not know what freedom is. I have an objective understanding of absolute freedom, pure liberty, & truth. You don't grasp that. I'm not forcing you, but you don't have authority to stop me from knowing absolute, objective truth. You aren't schooling me. You keep telling me to not tell you you're wrong while you tell me I'm wrong, hypocrite.
TomUsherRLCC 8 seconds ago

@TomUsherRLCC con't: u dnt understand that ur concept of evil is ur own, not someone elses. and regardless of whether u are right it doesnt change that fact that u do not kno what sets others free, u cannot kno, u can only decide that for urself. u believe that u kno what is morally and ideologically right for other ppl, that is self-righteous?
thewaterwillcome 14 minutes ago

@thewaterwillcome

My knowledge about evil is shared by many. If I am right, & I am, then of course I know what sets men & women free. Truth does. I know that objectively. You are ignorant about it. You did not define "self." As you used the term "self-righteous," you are that because you believe you know what is right where I do not. You hold that relativism only is right, that objectivity is nonexistent and hence wrong to hold — to believe in. If you thought it right, you'd believe in it.
TomUsherRLCC 5 seconds ago

@TomUsherRLCC this isnt abt what ur allowed to do or what is accepted as morally right/wrong. someones idea of freedom cannot be wrong? bc its a personal preference. ur preference is for socialism, thats ur idea of freedom. u have no clue if someone profits from 'free love' or any other way of life, are u so self-righteous that u feel u can decide what ppl like? what sets them free? if someone rapes a child they will have to face consequences, but whether it set them free is up to them, not u.
thewaterwillcome 18 hours ago

@thewaterwillcome

Of course it's about morals & what is right versus wrong (which is the same thing: the question of sanity). You are arguing that your ideology (laissez-faire capitalism, or more so, hedonist-anarcho-capitalism) is correct, right, moral, superior, etc. However, you don't even know that raping a child doesn't, can't, set someone free. That's evil. Regardless, your ideology claims to be correct but also states there is no such thing, only relativity & personal preference.
TomUsherRLCC 35 minutes ago

At this point, the nesting of the comments switches to a second-level thread. That's why it's not as indented as the immediately preceding comment block. You will notice that "thewaterwillcome" (strange handle, but what's new) forgot much of what was in this earlier part of our back and forth even as he switched back and forth between my real view that is non-coercive socialism and a fake view he kept trying to attach to me that is coercive socialism. He thinks he can't trust me. Well, I can't trust his friends or him with the little children.

And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. (Mark 9:42) I believe it!

@TomUsherRLCC con't: when u say u want to eliminate profits u are not being voluntary. not every one wants to live under socialism so how can u say its voluntary if everyone has to abide by it? ur confusing profit with money.when u trade some tomatoes for some carrots u are profiting bc u have gained carrots, the other? guy is profiting bc he has gained tomatoes. if u value carrots more than tomatoes then the trade gave u more value than u lost, meaning u have made a profit.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

"when u say u want to eliminate profits u are not being voluntary. not every one wants to live under socialism so how can u say its voluntary if everyone has to abide by it?" Where did I say that people who don't volunteer for it will be forced? Do you? always misread people so glaringly?

"ur confusing profit with money." I'm not confusing anything. I knew what you mean by profit before you wrote that.

What you don't understand is the profit in no recompense.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC con't: who are these capitalists who wont leave u alone? i kno? that the state does not allow ppl to live as they wish, they charge taxes, claim the land and force u to pay to work it, they make u pay tolls for thing u do not want or need. big pharma and agra would like to destroy co-ops and communes bc they threaten their market share, but they use the states ability to regulate food, charge taxes, and hand out subsidies to the rich to fight the co-ops.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC free market capitalism advocates freedom of choice. ppl can be selfish or they can be altruistic. it isnt voluntary socialism if u are forcing ppl who wish to be selfish into it. selfishness is not caused by capitalism it is caused by humans, capitalism takes this greed into account, socialism implies that ppl will somehow stop being selfish. socialism does not cure selfishness it simply moves it into the public sector. how do u plan to fix human greed?
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

"it isnt voluntary socialism if u are forcing ppl who wish to be selfish into it." You are stating the obvious and refuting nothing.

"selfishness is not caused by capitalism it is caused by humans" Selfish humans cause capitalism.

"how do u plan to fix human greed?" How does one quit smoking? Does it take laws banning smoking in restaurants before anyone quit smoking? My ideology is for where voluntary socialism is and nowhere else.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@TomUsherRLCC so it is ok for capitalists to be capitalist as long as they are not forcing u to be? thats reasonable but good luck. i feel the same abt socialists but a place where ppl can live they way they want without infringing on eachother cannot exist when the state charges income tax and has a claim to all land. greed is not an addictive drug, its a personality trait. banning smoking in restaurants is to prevent nonsmokers from having to breath smoke, its not to force ppl to quit.
thewaterwillcome 1 week ago

Wow, does he ever miss the points.

@thewaterwillcome

"so it is ok for capitalists to be capitalist as long as they are not forcing u to be?" No, but I'm not forcing capitalists not to be capitalists.

"greed is not an addictive drug" That's wrong.

"its a personality? trait" It's learned. It can come from even a car wreck, but that doesn't mean it's right or that it can't be overcome.

"banning smoking" everywhere and enforcing it completely would force everyone to quit. I'm not doing that. I'm appealing to brains.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

The private firms buy the "state." Is that the fault of the principles of socialism? No, it's not. It's the fault of the spirit of selfishness that lies at the heart of capitalism. That's true regardless of any "pure" form of capitalism you think you can conjure up. That's one reason I'm advocating voluntary socialism, but will the "capitalists" leave the people alone who would want to do that? Historically, they have not, and you know that.
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago

@thewaterwillcome

Look, I know what is meant by you by "free market capitalism." You don't have a problem with voluntary socialism, but you aren't representative of the more extreme forms of self-centeredness; and while I'm at it, why should I settle for or advocate or agree with a lesser light that is some supposed "principled" capitalism (spirit of selfishness) when I can be advocating for the spirit of unselfishness?
TomUsherRLCC 1 week ago