- The more I read about it, the more it appears Osama bin Laden may have been gunned down unarmed and that there was hardly a "firefight." #
- Chalmers Johnson's widow speaks: Celebrating "the Death of Someone Is Peculiar, Even If It's Osama bin Laden" #
- David Koch says Barack Obama deserves "zero credit" for the death of Osama bin Laden. David, he gave the order to kill him and they did. #
- "Did Bolling Call For the Waterboarding of President Obama?" http://bit.ly/iTeYAu..... Yes, he did. Will the Secret Service pay him a visit? #
- Even More Than This: "David Barton's Historical Hallucinations" http://j.mp/iGx1dL..... #
- If trickle-down were going to work, it would have. The super-rich are doing "better and better" while the rest are sliding down, down, down. #
- If you can't stand my tweets, get out of the kitchen. #
- Stop King Coal from causing death and disease from mercury from coal-fired power plants. Americans, do this: http://bit.ly/mrlQ3M..... #
- "Fallujah, Iraq 2004 - Misrata, Libya 2011" http://bit.ly/jrJznU..... #
- There is ecosocialism. The main problem with "The Ecosocialist Critique of Capitalism vs. Real World Socialism... (cont) #
- In "The Ecosocialist Critique of Capitalism vs. Real World Socialism," by Edwin G. Dolan, he just dismisses th... (cont) #
- Hillary Clinton has power over issuing a permit for extending the Keystone XL pipeline. Tell her not to. http://bit.ly/io7rd5..... #
- Charles "Koch glorifies Warren G. Harding and his successor Calvin Coolidge for producing "one of the most pro... (cont) #
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/pxhLzRA9VC0?a..... Troy Davis 2011 — No Man is an Island #
- Gas prices are up. Oil company profits are way up. Oil company production is deliberately down. Stupid people think the answer is drilling. #
- "Coffey got arrested...will never get to use his taser to abuse...torture people as a police officer...again — maybe." http://bit.ly/ka62Tv..... #
- Bin Laden's Assassination, Zionism, American Nationalism, Arab Spring, Egypt, Palestine, Pakistan, International Law... http://j.mp/jVrEmy..... #
- Super-rich anarcho-capitalists want members of the middle & lower classes stupidly to be against themselves & for those super-rich. #
- The super-rich anarcho-capitalists have not been acting as Henry Ford when he paid his workers enough to be middle-class car buyers. #
- Henry Ford believed in trickle-down. He did it. The Koch Brothers, DeVos family, & Walton family, however, kill their employees/customers. #
- The super-rich will get richer and richer until no one else can buy their crap. #
- The super-rich will get richer & richer until no one can breathe the air, drink the water, or live on the soil or grow a thing in it. #
- I like public property. The more of it, the better. I don't like privatization. "Why Is One US City Strippin... (cont) #
- "Israel persecutes whistleblowers," by Steven Katsineris. "It's wonderful that WikiLeaks and Julian Assange ar... (cont) #
- It's the Zionist version. Many British nationalists are actually Zionists. http://bit.ly/jKbMCK..... #
- The EU agreed on sanctions on 14 or so Syrians but not on Bashar al-Assad. The EU is obviously up to some kind of bankster evil. #
- US CIA Predator-Drone People: Nothing more than cold-blooded killers bound for the Hell of your own making http://j.mp/jBTJmZ..... #
- Does this include Chechnya and Tibet? Of course it doesn't. You didn't think Russian and Chinese leaders aren'... (cont) #
- I agree: "In respect of the recent use of deadly force against Osama bin Laden, the United States of Americ... (cont) #
- With what Conservatives & Lib Dems have done, I don't blame The Scottish National Party planning a referendum on secession. #
- Are the Russians & Chinese prepared to say Qaddaffi may flout UNSC Resolution 1973 via his continued attacks on civilians, even in Tunisia? #
- How do Russian & Chinese leaders ans. to the fact that to uphold UNSC Res. 1973, it becomes necessary to have a no-drive policy on Qaddaffi? #
- It is telling of Zionist double-slowness upstairs that they haven't called for the same actions against Assad taken against Qaddaffi. #
- "English Defense League" Zionists -"anti-Zionist" http://bit.ly/k1c8LG..... #
- "The rights of Israel: Israel's "lawfare" against the Palestinian people is rooted in a ficticious narrativ... (cont) #
- "We might ask ourselves how we would be reacting if Iraqi commandos landed at George W. Bush's compound, assas... (cont) #
- RT @GreeGreece: BBC BUSTED! THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN PULLED FROM GOOGLE (WTC 7 is visible behind Jane's head) http://youtu.be/dwqXuwQcZFI..... #
- RT @BAHRAINIAC: BAHRAIN: RIOT POLICE BEAT UP CHILDREN http://tiny.cc/n5sx9..... #
- RT @CineversityTV: Capitalism tweeps: I am capitalism. I am the reason 10,000 images enter your brain each day & 99% of them are ads. #
- "Muslim Clerics Barred From Flight, On Their Way To Anti-Prejudice Conference." — Alan Colmes #
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/zg1m78aQeOI?a..... US financial meltdown-On the Edge with Max Keiser-04-15-2011-(P #
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/OafenSoQ0lA?a..... S&P downgrades US debt outlook-On the Edge with Max Keiser-04-2 #
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/gLRmvWAb6Vc?a..... Global oil supply-On the Edge with Max Keiser-05-06-2011-(Part1 #
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/R8VcgR0hLy0?a..... Global oil supply-On the Edge with Max Keiser-05-06-2011-(Part2 #
- Poverty posts record gain in US http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....lc22xFzF0Y #
- Birgitta Jonsdottir on George Galloway's "The Real Deal" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....age#t=360s #
- Strip out Max Keiser's golden-calf-mammon worship & weak-atheist attack & it's a semi-good video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....z7InFcD5v0 #
- May 1, I tweeted: "Physical Silver Investors Are Being Hoodwinked by the Futures Market" # ... (cont)
- I wasn't kidding when I said Max Keiser is a Mammon worshiper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....age#t=498s #
- The super-rich are not benefactors. They are kleptocrats. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....ge#t=1333s #
- Greek debt-crisis scam caused by Goldman Sachs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....age#t=760s #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)