- Hyper-Zionist US Senator Charles Schumer wants to implement a "no-ride" train list...then no-drive, -walk, -speak, -breathe, -be.... May 14, 2011 @ 19:43
- @WebsterGTarpley @webstertarpley Is this a fake Facebook Profile of Webster? ... (cont) May 14, 2011 @ 19:46
- "Dr. Albert Mohler put it plainly: 'When you adopt universalism and erase the distinction between the churc... (cont) May 15, 2011 @ 01:26
- I'm non-violent, but this is a very police-state decision. "Court: No right to resist unlawful police entry" http://t.co/r1wiJAT..... May 17, 2011 @ 03:17
- Video:Offshore drilling is no better now. "Very disturbing findings" in chemical tests of Gulf residents... http://t.co/ZMtujSb..... May 17, 2011 @ 03:36
- Jewish Boat welcomed in Gaza May 18, 2011 @ 01:56
- @JDBred I don't understand what needs to be explained. Have you been under the impression that communism and Marxism are synonymous? Peace. May 18, 2011 @ 04:23
- Move Over AIPAC gathering, Washington DC, May 21-24, 2011 http://nblo.gs/i214B..... May 18, 2011 @ 19:26
- "'On the day of the termination of the British mandate and on the strength of the United Nations General Assem... (cont) May 18, 2011 @ 20:41
- "Nakba Day Killings: One More Reason to Boycott Bibi"
"On Sunday, May 15, Israel killed at least 12 unarme... (cont) May 18, 2011 @ 20:57
- Jesus saith unto him, "Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not (@YouTube http://youtu.be/6k6RhhWMpmU?a.....) May 18, 2011 @ 22:55
- Putin is promoting a return to a type of gold standard, which is a bad idea rel (@YouTube http://youtu.be/GuqZfaj34nc?a.....) May 18, 2011 @ 23:17
- Osama's family members have said publicly that Osama was alive and was killed w (@YouTube http://youtu.be/tOpzAxSnc1M?a.....) May 18, 2011 @ 23:41
- 'Unprovoked' Attacks, From 1812 to 9/11: Independent Institute http://t.co/0MkG1x3..... Osama denied it, & Slave States were wrong regardless. May 19, 2011 @ 00:12
- Palestine, Zionism, Israel: Friend, Mazin Qumsiyeh, kidnapped and Freed - His Story | The Struggle - Media for Justice May 19, 2011 @ 00:35
- "'The medical was an absolute joke'
"The government's reform of the disability benefits system has angered cl... (cont) May 19, 2011 @ 01:05
- Interest on US Treasuries is redistribution of wealth from the taxpayers to the bond holders. Who came up with that? It wasn't the poor. May 19, 2011 @ 01:22
- The government borrowed against Social Security while lowering taxes on the Plutocrats. Do you think they're connected? May 19, 2011 @ 01:28
- The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood's political party appointed a Coptic Christian as its Vice President. http://t.co/zbkCdGR..... via @ahramonline May 19, 2011 @ 02:07
- "We will come... house by house, room by room... We will have no mercy and no pity." Qaddaffi, March 17, 2011. May 19, 2011 @ 02:38
- "Secret FBI documents reveal attack on democratic rights of anti-war and international solidarity activists... (cont) May 19, 2011 @ 04:32
- Try Twit Cleaner (http://twitcleaner.com) it's a great tool to rate your follows. May 19, 2011 @ 05:02
- "RT @ausher8: that was useful :)...Twit Cleaner." It confirmed many of my suspicions. I haven't unfollowed anyone based on the report (yet). May 20, 2011 @ 04:18
- @ausher8 Over the last couple of months, I had hundreds of people start following me; however, the total numbe... (cont) May 20, 2011 @ 04:44
- @ausher8 MSM=Mainstream Media. Yes, I had a wave of Beiberites too some months ago. Many were $ bots. Anyway, the androgyny was a turnoff. May 20, 2011 @ 04:56
- @ausher8 God bless the hermaphrodites too though, right? Little ones are just born that way through no fault of their own (that I know of). May 20, 2011 @ 05:02
- @ausher8 Ha! Androgynous not hermaphroditic. I didn't want anyone assuming I'm hermaphrophobic. Put-on androgynous for $'s is sick though. May 20, 2011 @ 05:18
- "The 'R' Word": "...republicanism...abused, misused, and misunderstood...." http://networkedblogs.com/hGAs.....t May 20, 2011 @ 16:59
- The Social Security and Medicare "budgetary monsters that are supposed to be the ruin of the American way o... (cont) May 20, 2011 @ 17:43
- House Gets Ready to Vote on New Worldwide War - http://t.co/vRLFhhs..... via @aclu May 20, 2011 @ 19:46
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)