- TheRealNews: Paul Jay speaks with Kevin Gallager: The tyranny of national-bond holders (and what to do about it), by... http://nblo.gs/lfWcn..... August 4, 2011 @ 19:47
- Twitter Digest: August 4, 2011 http://nblo.gs/lgrme..... August 4, 2011 @ 22:13
- Christianity does not believe in secularism. Anjem Choudary doesn't know what h (@YouTube http://youtu.be/fIRd4W7sz7E?a.....) August 4, 2011 @ 22:42
- DISQUS's WordPress Plugin and Duplicate Comments http://nblo.gs/lhvyH..... August 5, 2011 @ 04:53
- Whole Paycheck and Organic Food Deserts: The Challenge http://nblo.gs/ljyR6..... August 5, 2011 @ 22:35
- Global debt is as flash paper: a figment of the imagination. It could be flashed away in the blink of a Jubilee. Gold too is psychological. August 5, 2011 @ 23:06
- Good for Stacy pointing out that CEO true-earnings can easily be hidden. Good f (@YouTube http://youtu.be/wxQUKCyf8YA?a.....) August 5, 2011 @ 23:20
- I probably should have use their last names in that last tweet: Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert. August 5, 2011 @ 23:24
- There are aspects of Jeff Cohen's brand of progressivism with which I disagree; (@YouTube http://youtu.be/gSbdgQPG_pY?a.....) August 5, 2011 @ 23:55
- 'Deaths in Syria Friday protests' August 6, 2011 @ 00:47
- "Russia tells Syria to end protestor crackdown" Tell? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....pcMojMEDhQ or what? August 6, 2011 @ 01:03
- Behavioral patterns come and go. Have you noticed all the bear attacks lately? From none to total, where do you think the correlation falls? August 6, 2011 @ 01:12
- If there's a correlation between bear attacks, is there a correlation between those attacks & human behavior? What's it trying to tell us? August 6, 2011 @ 01:15
- "UN adopts its first clear condemnation of Syria" Clear? Clearly weak. BTW, Assad is not Syria. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....TO_5DQ9H5A August 6, 2011 @ 01:21
- For Pete's sake, she had him on. Take it easy. Alex is far from infallible. He (@YouTube http://youtu.be/Op6xtpDXKFU?a.....) August 6, 2011 @ 02:04
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/EbE3SfvuL1g?a..... Health Ranger: 'FDA fights organic farmers' August 6, 2011 @ 02:13
- Oh brother! The hand that deregulation played in bringing on this crash/depress (@YouTube http://youtu.be/w1aHZmk44Wk?a.....) August 6, 2011 @ 02:36
- Coercive religion is Hell fighting itself. "Sharia Law: Battlefield London" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....g&NR=1 August 6, 2011 @ 03:51
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/dN6CHtGGo4g?a..... Sharia Law: Battlefield London August 6, 2011 @ 03:51
- Assad is a minority tribal leader who promised reforms, lied, immediately reneg (@YouTube http://youtu.be/blJ_1jKJbTY?a.....) August 6, 2011 @ 04:23
- 9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out Trailer - AE911Truth.org - 9/11/11 DVD... - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lkc7S..... August 6, 2011 @ 07:01
- No Network Connection after Standby http://nblo.gs/llyYk..... August 6, 2011 @ 21:16
- Sharia Law: Battlefield London" - YouTube http://nblo.gs/llPrn..... August 7, 2011 @ 02:26
- Britain's austerity "vindicated" by S&P's down rating the US to AA+ claims a Cameron spokesman. Nonsense! US "Austerity" is food for morons. August 7, 2011 @ 03:17
- "Gaza Strip's first five-star hotel gleams with marble floors, five luxury restaurants" & hardly a guest. So much for Zionist propaganda. August 7, 2011 @ 03:23
- Protesters have reportedly chanted in Syria, "There is no God but God, and Assad is his enemy." August 7, 2011 @ 03:52
- Violently coercive, Islam4UK: Megalomaniac Anjem Choudary pushing "Sharia Law Controlled Zones" in London http://t.co/L1osIoM..... August 7, 2011 @ 05:02
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/Tpu4UkT-Rl8?a..... Qur'an's Miracle of the Female Honey Bees August 7, 2011 @ 06:47
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/okB-489l6MI?a..... Local news station confirms barium in chemtrails August 8, 2011 @ 03:11
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/IaPqCMIuEk4?a..... Chemtrail Proof - German Military Exposed. August 8, 2011 @ 03:12
- It's a roller-coaster ride trending up."Should We Be Concerned About These Record Breaking Heatwaves?" http://t.co/rRP1reC..... August 8, 2011 @ 06:03
- Mark my words! Austerity is going to make things worse. Every poor sucker is going to regret falling for the phony deficit-hawk mantra. August 8, 2011 @ 06:16
- This is way too tame. It's going to be twice the Hell it is already. "Why Austerity and Not Stimulus?" http://t.co/yFwiQIG..... August 8, 2011 @ 06:17
- Calculated triangulation, buying time to power: "Israel protests silent on occupation issue" http://t.co/a6tFnns..... August 8, 2011 @ 06:45
- "Capitalism doesn't work" http://t.co/JclnMJV..... August 8, 2011 @ 06:53
- Capitalistic de-regulation caused the crash. Bank bailouts and those banks parking the money at the Fed is making the crash last. August 8, 2011 @ 06:55
- @http://youtu.be/wFbhPAvemxc?a.....) August 8, 2011 @ 07:15 You are correct to a point. Consider though that many non-capitalis (@YouTube
- Also, a Presidential pardon wouldn't stand internationally: "HRW: Obama broke law not prosecuting Bush & Cheney" http://t.co/FDVOlGk..... August 8, 2011 @ 07:46
- I liked a @YouTube video http://youtu.be/gV4rvTxcMSY?a..... 9/11: The Absurdity of the No-Planes-in-New York Theory August 8, 2011 @ 08:09
- Video commentary on Mordechai Vanunu's situation in abusive, "nuclear-weapons state" Zionist Israel: http://t.co/dUePXnV..... August 8, 2011 @ 21:08
- The Hidden History of Jewish Bolshevism & Freemasonry - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqxeG..... August 9, 2011 @ 03:48
- "Here Is Germany" [A US Anti-German, WWII-Propaganda "Documentary"] - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqyxy..... August 9, 2011 @ 04:12
- Exposing the world rogue [Israel]; nuclear power-Double Standards-08-06-2011 - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqzNo..... August 9, 2011 @ 04:36
- Partial Truth, Partial Hogwash: IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT: The United Nations/UFO Deception *Full Documentary* - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqMWZ..... August 9, 2011 @ 08:08
- Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program Conference Amsterdam 2011 - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqQ4x..... August 9, 2011 @ 08:42
- Fake War on Drugs: U.S. Government is The Real Kingpin - Alex Jones Tv 1/2 - YouTube http://nblo.gs/lqRc4..... August 9, 2011 @ 08:54
- Windows Update kept freezing today. I canceled it after seeing there was no CPU activity, etc. Some frozen updates had installed. August 10, 2011 @ 03:31
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)