- Nicotine is addictive. I've already been vindicated on that one.
- Anthropogenic Global Warming is real. I'm in a very public process of being vindicated on that one, thanks largely to the perseverance of Al Gore, who was the duly elected President of the United States by the way. (See: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17314260. Scroll to minute 6:40 of the video.)
- There has been, and there still is, a 9/11 cover-up. (See: http://www.911summary.com/)
- The United States doesn't need, and never has needed, to borrow any money from anyone. It has always had, and still has, the easy option of switching to United States Notes. I've written and tweeted extensively on this. You can search on United States Notes on this blog to find it.
- Gold is a needless bubble. See the immediately preceding item. We don't need, nor should we want, gold as our medium of exchange. United States Notes are not limited but can be, and should be, pegged exactly to real productivity and as the whole people decide what they need and want that society should produce (Yes, it's democracy but can be, and should be, consensus around what's best for all, not just the takers, the selfish, the greedy, the con-artists such as the banksters). Gold mining is a huge problem (toxic, polluting). The superrich really can, and do, ultimately control mundane gold. They have the most of it. Driving up the price of gold and using it as the sole medium of exchange or to back a currency serves those who have the most of it, not the common people (most of whom can't afford to hold gold and shouldn't have to and won't need to with United States Notes).
- Jesus's position is that homosexuality is a sin.
- Homosexuality is a disease state. There's plenty of "science" on that already, but more and more will come out as people who are not brainwashed by the diseased themselves continue researching the area. I've blogged on the subject citing much of the evidence.
- Anti-Zionism is not equal to anti-Jew. There are anti-Zionist Jews — lots of them.
Meet just some of the enemies of truth:
The same doubt-spreading methods haven't been used by every group spreading false propaganda though. There are countless ways to lie, but they still all come down to the same general root cause: selfishness, whether in understandable confusion or otherwise.
People are hardened from general and specific sources of abuse of all types and to all degrees. The solution is the softening of the heart.
A truly soft-hearted soul will not lie for instance by claiming that homosexuality is without negative consequences (far outweighing anything "good" claimed or more correctly "couched" by homosexuals and their misguided, unhelpful supporters).
Homosex is bad in and of itself and left unchecked in the heart, will lead to greater iniquity, pain, and suffering, including of the innocent, at least until salvation or the inevitable Second Coming.
Truth Vindication Has Occurred, and Total Truth Vindication is Inevitable.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)