- Twitter Digest: September 25, 2011 http://t.co/GWXEGXNO..... September 25, 2011 @ 19:46
- Al Jazeera English (AJE) v. Russia Today TV (RT) "Conspiracy Channel," Utne Reader, Southern Poverty Law Center; WTC... http://t.co/oerR3Fus..... September 25, 2011 @ 21:30
- @jbutler07 "Republicans may push Dems to breaking point" There are many former Dems who aren't Republicans. Dem does not equal Progressive. September 26, 2011 @ 05:15
- @gmco4 I didn't vote for Obama. That doesn't mean that Elizabeth Warren is less (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 26, 2011 @ 05:26
- "...dolphins in the wild usually live for 45 years, more than half of all captured dolphins die within their first two years of captivity." September 26, 2011 @ 05:34
- Some major news portals think "Religion News" means almost nothing but the Pope this and the Pope that, article after article... September 26, 2011 @ 06:22
- I've been impressed for yrs w/ open reservations: Human Race Will No Longer Be Deceived! EVERYONE Knows What Israel... http://t.co/pMCUqIVR..... September 26, 2011 @ 06:45
- Erdogan: "We Will Never Allow Iran To Be Attacked From Turkish Territory" [with provisos] http://t.co/3YmO39Om..... September 26, 2011 @ 07:13
- I enjoy Peter Sinclair (aka greenman3610) videos #http://t.co/uQEtR6u6..... September 26, 2011 @ 07:40 "Energy Efficiency Part 2"
- "2011 Arctic Ice Minimum" It didn't come back the way deniers claimed. AGW is #http://t.co/n7UOoum5..... September 26, 2011 @ 07:54
- @gmco4 If you don't like public roads, don't ride on them. Don't walk down the (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 27, 2011 @ 05:01
- Blowback: Israel's bogus narrative on Palestinian refugees http://t.co/r2dwx7VI..... September 27, 2011 @ 05:30
- @http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 27, 2011 @ 06:50 It's too bad you aren't kidding. Try the deficit. The cuts were (@YouTube
- @gmco4 Nonsense! The Depression started on George W. Bush's watch as a direct r (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 28, 2011 @ 03:17
- @gmco4 George W. Bush's employment record was a huge net-loss. Get a clue. The (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 28, 2011 @ 03:22
- @http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 28, 2011 @ 04:30 You talk total nonsense. Fannie Mae didn't make the banks do any (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 28, 2011 @ 04:59 For Pete's sake, you are so.... I won't say it. Maybe you're a (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 28, 2011 @ 05:10 I actually believe you are as naive as you appear to be in writi (@YouTube
- "Israel approves 1,100 new homes in east Jerusalem" Do you actually think Jesus supports demons possessing these land-thieving Zionists? September 28, 2011 @ 05:34
- Zionist standard applied to US Zionists: Move to New York, shove Zionists out of their house, move in, & kill them if they try to stop you. September 28, 2011 @ 05:44
- Mammon buys more say in bringing Hell: "...outside groups are allowed to raise and spend unlimited amounts of money to back...candidates." September 28, 2011 @ 05:57
- What's with these "journalists" wearing out the term "stalemate" concerning Libya? There never was, isn't, & isn't going to be a stalemate. September 28, 2011 @ 07:16
- China, Russia, Lebanon, India, South Africa, Brazil have declared for Palestinian statehood. Barack & Hillary coddle land-thieving Zionists. September 28, 2011 @ 07:26
- Cheney still says waterboarding isn't torture but admits it was used on at least 3 people. He's an admitted torture authorizer/war criminal. September 28, 2011 @ 07:35
- Why do the Han Chinese continue moving into Tibet to oppress indigenous Tibetans? Is it better than Zionists horning into Palestine? September 28, 2011 @ 07:42
- An American war gift to Afghanistan: bodybuilding steroids. Kid, want big muscles, tiny balls, rage, & cancer for $25? Step right this way. September 28, 2011 @ 07:52
- Bahrain: idiotic legal restrictions: "unlicenced rallying, public incitement on regime-hatred, and taking part in illegal demonstrations" September 28, 2011 @ 08:00
- (AQYD): Al Qaeda in Your Dreams. (AQYB): Al Qaeda under Your Bed. (AQYH): Al Qaeda in Your Head. Al Qaeda, al Qaeda, al Qaeda... Zionists. September 28, 2011 @ 08:11
- Rick Perry shows some compassion: "If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our stat... (cont) September 28, 2011 @ 08:35
- @Charlotte1776 I actually considered doing what you've done some of (inform everyone ifollowHATE contacts) but without @-mentioning him. September 28, 2011 @ 09:13
- @Charlotte1776 Johann Hari is a homosexual, but consider ifollowHATE when you read this: http://t.co/9ddPNjKe..... September 28, 2011 @ 09:19
- @LetPeepsVote Another pro-homosexual Twitter-troll decides to @ mention me to get attention. Cut to the chase. Do penises belong in anuses? September 28, 2011 @ 09:32
- Egypt elections to start on November 28 September 28, 2011 @ 09:38
- How compartmentalized is Microsoft? "Microsoft busts spam network" September 28, 2011 @ 09:42
- Obama, the bond between the US & the fascist, land-thieving, racist, ethnic-cleansing, war-criminal Zionists is both shakeable & breakable. September 28, 2011 @ 09:49
- Barack Obama sucks up to the fascist, land-thieving, racist, ethnic-cleansing, war-criminal Zionists. Some leader. Some President. Weak!!! September 28, 2011 @ 09:51
- An interesting thing about a placebo is that if it works, it doesn't prove the drug doesn't. It just proves psychology/spirit does. September 28, 2011 @ 10:01
- Have "Mata Zetas" arrived? Have non-drug-gang Mexican men decided to band together to wipe out the Zetas and other violent drug-gangs? September 28, 2011 @ 10:10
- Man, no one keeps standing after being attacked for being right. They all cave in and apologize to the ones who were wrong in the 1st place. September 28, 2011 @ 10:14
- President Evo Morales, too costly to build the highway around the preserve? Come on. You can do better than that. September 28, 2011 @ 10:21
- A "financial transactions tax" is a stopgap measure, but eurobonds are just plain stupid anytime. Down with usury (interest). It's evil. September 28, 2011 @ 10:28
- "EU, US condemn plans for more Israeli settler homes" All talk! No action! It's all hot air not fooling anyone. ZOG's. September 28, 2011 @ 10:32
- China & Russia are for a Palestinian state but against sanctioning Assad and while China oppresses Tibet. It's hypocrisy, no consistency! September 28, 2011 @ 10:40
- The burden of proof concerning Iran's nuclear program lies with the accusers, the lying, ethnic-cleansing Zionists. September 28, 2011 @ 10:47
- ...lying, ethnic-cleansing Zionists. I don't trust Zionist more than I trust Nazis. September 28, 2011 @ 10:47
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)