- Twitter Digest II: September 28, 2011 http://t.co/vnj2Oiop..... September 29, 2011 @ 05:09
- Criminally violating the Posse Comitatus Act: "Military to Collaborate with Wyoming Cops in Drunk Driving Crackdown" http://t.co/GgljcV9F..... September 29, 2011 @ 06:19
- Please, ditch the "music" sound track. I can't listen to it. I'm interested, bu (@YouTube http://t.co/7SBVRNOw.....) September 29, 2011 @ 06:35
- Israeli agency urges funding cut from extremist settler college where Rabbis encourage students to attack Palestinians http://t.co/EgJMiv3K..... September 29, 2011 @ 06:40
- Facebook admits tracking problems with cookies | Security Threats | ZDNet UK http://t.co/B7k23tDi..... September 29, 2011 @ 06:48
- With a few exceptions, I largely agree: "Engineering the Global Crisis: Financial Destabilization for Profiteering" http://t.co/hwKjJ2HU..... September 29, 2011 @ 07:28
- Plan threatens Uganda's Mabira rainforest http://t.co/UTOpfyF4..... September 29, 2011 @ 08:01
- 'Corruption' mars Indonesian logging ban http://t.co/RPaO3Faj..... September 29, 2011 @ 08:06
- Gaddafi's toxic Libyan legacy http://t.co/lYlkwFZx..... September 29, 2011 @ 08:15
- Turkey takes a tougher stance on Syrian regime http://t.co/IRfZYGVO..... September 29, 2011 @ 08:28
- Bumping heads over money: Turkey and US/Israel: "US company to start gas drilling off Greek Cyprus in days" http://t.co/C3DDFopv..... September 29, 2011 @ 08:57
- ANALYSIS-Cyprus gas push rattles Turkish energy hub plans http://t.co/MZlqdnVq..... September 29, 2011 @ 09:05
- "Portuguese police in austerity protest" NYPD could take a cue. http://t.co/2BhNlfIB..... September 29, 2011 @ 09:20
- Dislike Comcast: They send the most junk mail, have no online method to stop it, get my Church's & my names wrong, aren't less expensive... September 30, 2011 @ 02:32
- @LetPeepsVote "Do penises belong in anuses" was my question. For the third time, what is your answer, they do or they don't? September 30, 2011 @ 04:35
- @360CNN "@TomUsher Sean Hannity spoke of 'Innocent Israel' tonight,what was innocent about Haganah,Irgun Israeli Terrorists? NOTHING!" True! September 30, 2011 @ 04:38
- @360CNN "@TomUsher Israels depraved Shin Bet born from Israeli TERROR GROUPS Haganah,Irgun Terrorists is.gd/2Engi5" Yep! September 30, 2011 @ 04:43
- Set up a receiver for YouTube comments/replies posted to Twitter: YouTube uses the @ sign. See: @
http://t.co/p7j7gcIt..... September 30, 2011 @ 06:19
- A mouth never supplying proof: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Mullen, said Haqqani network, Afghanistan, "veritable arm" of ISI. September 30, 2011 @ 07:21
- CIA/Mossad in the Arabian Peninsula, aka "AQAP." Read this Zionist, false-propaganda trash with a block of salt: http://t.co/czxZTWoI..... September 30, 2011 @ 07:27
- Connect this with my lasts tweet: http://t.co/PcypjETj..... September 30, 2011 @ 07:31
- Connect my last 2 tweets with these raging Zionist propagandists: http://t.co/24RUmOd2..... & http://t.co/kwc9RamX..... September 30, 2011 @ 07:35
- Mainstream news often suffers from a heavy Zionism infection. Truth is the vaccine. Ask, seek, knock. September 30, 2011 @ 07:42
- Mean winter temps up approx. 1.8 degrees F per decade, 5-6 decades, northern Ellesmere Island, CA. Ice shelves going due to AGW. #September 30, 2011 @ 07:50
- If Iran executes Yusuf Naderkhani for converting from Islam to Christianity, I will withdraw from defending Iran over the nuclear issue. September 30, 2011 @ 08:08
- Russia & China should be ashamed not to stand with police & soldiers who've reportedly turned against dictator Assad's crackdown in Syria. September 30, 2011 @ 08:20
- Russian people, wake up! The Arab Spring is watching Russia back the dictator, Assad, in Syria against the Arab Spring uprising there. September 30, 2011 @ 08:27
- Ð ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ Ð½Ð°Ñ€Ð¾Ð´, Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾ÑÐ½Ð¸ÑÑŒ!ÐÑ€Ð°Ð±ÑÐºÐ¸Ðµ Ð’ÐµÑÐ½Ð° Ð½Ð°Ð±Ð»ÑŽÐ´Ð°ÐµÑ‚ Ð Ð¾ÑÑÐ¸ÑŽ Ð½Ð°Ð·Ð°Ð´ Ð´Ð¸ÐºÑ‚Ð°Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð° ÐÑÐ°Ð´Ð° Ð² Ð¡Ð¸Ñ€Ð¸Ð¸ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñ‚Ð¸Ð² Ð°Ñ€Ð°Ð±ÑÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð¾ Ð²Ð¾ÑÑÑ‚Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð²ÐµÑÐ½Ð¾Ð¹ Ñ‚Ð°Ð¼. Per Google September 30, 2011 @ 08:28
- If you translate it back again, it's pretty bad. I wonder how it really comes across in Russian. September 30, 2011 @ 08:30
- "In New York, the protesters are largely educated, organized and their marches are planned, not spontaneous," per Ray Sanchez, Reuters. September 30, 2011 @ 08:49
- I always wondered why they waste the boosters. They didn't have the tech. This is still conceptual. http://t.co/HdKUpIXZ..... September 30, 2011 @ 08:57
- If your religious sect doesn't have 5,000 members in Kazakhstan a new proposed law would ban it. So much for freedom of religion. September 30, 2011 @ 09:05
- "..crisis of the Church in the Western world is a crisis of belief": Pope Benedict. I don't believe you are infallible in matters of faith. September 30, 2011 @ 09:11
- @LetPeepsVote If you are not mortified to answer the question, "Do penises belong in anuses," then answer. You've ducked it 3 times now. September 30, 2011 @ 09:15
- RT @CelticCamera "Why does Paul Ryan hate America?" It's about right, only it's "Americans" & because his soul is sick. http://t.co/I3V8BXo6..... September 30, 2011 @ 09:34
- Autumn Leaves http://t.co/Y4fhI6PS..... September 30, 2011 @ 10:22
- @livemovs Hello, I don't know how to speak or read Russian. I used Google Translate to translate a tweet of mine into Russian. I'm sorry. September 30, 2011 @ 10:32
- @livemovs Ð—Ð´Ñ€Ð°Ð²ÑÑ‚Ð²ÑƒÐ¹Ñ‚Ðµ, Ñ Ð½Ðµ Ð·Ð½Ð°ÑŽ, ÐºÐ°Ðº Ð³Ð¾Ð²Ð¾Ñ€Ð¸Ñ‚ÑŒ Ð¸Ð»Ð¸ Ñ‡Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹. Ð¯ Ð¸ÑÐ¿Ð¾Ð»ÑŒÐ·Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð» Google Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¿ÐµÑ€ÐµÐ²Ð¾Ð´Ð° Ñ‡Ð¸Ñ€Ð¸ÐºÐ°Ð½ÑŒÐµ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¹ Ð½Ð° Ñ€ÑƒÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ ÑÐ·Ñ‹Ðº. September 30, 2011 @ 10:32
- @gmco4 You're either an idiot or deliberately missing the points and doing a ve (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 30, 2011 @ 11:20
- @dwrocker1 They had that going over his speaking there? That's crazy. I'll take (@YouTube http://t.co/7SBVRNOw.....) September 30, 2011 @ 11:29
- @http://t.co/7SBVRNOw.....) September 30, 2011 @ 11:36 My hearing isn't good enough to discern that it was at the event (@YouTube
- Progressives are for progressive income taxes. Anarcho-capitalists are ultimate (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) September 30, 2011 @ 11:52
- @gmco4 You've proven me wrong 0 times. I haven't retreated an inch. Banksters, (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) October 1, 2011 @ 06:54
- @dwrocker1 As of the time of this reply from me, your reply is duplicated 5 tim (@YouTube http://t.co/7SBVRNOw.....) October 1, 2011 @ 07:03
- @LetPeepsVote is afraid to admit that penises don't belong in anuses because telling children that such behavior is okay is flat-out evil! October 1, 2011 @ 07:18
- When you read the Associated Press on al Qaeda, you rarely read dissenting views. The underpants bomber is never a false-flag even somewhat. October 1, 2011 @ 07:42
- When you read the Associated Press on al Qaeda, you get the same hyper-Zionist sources. AP is definitely a Zionist false-propaganda tool. October 1, 2011 @ 07:44
- No one should ever cite the "SITE Intelligence Group" without adding how extremely controversial/Zionist it has been. The MSM & AP duck it. October 1, 2011 @ 07:46
- Anyone who isn't aware that Mossad and their "independent" Zionist operatives don't entrap others & lie is extremely naive & ignorant. October 1, 2011 @ 07:48
- US citizen al Awlaki was put on the CIA "kill or capture" list by Obama. Obama had him killed without trial. Who's next, & where's the line? October 1, 2011 @ 07:52
- No one sitting at home without credible insider info can know for sure that Anwar al Awlaki was even remotely as portrayed in the MSM. October 1, 2011 @ 07:54
- America is just supposed to take Barack Obama's word for it that Anwar al Awlaki was what the CIA/Mossad claims he was: No proof, no trial. October 1, 2011 @ 07:57
- The PoTUS (Obama) doesn't have the legal authority to execute US citizens without due process. We aren't in a declared war with Yemen. October 1, 2011 @ 08:02
- What Obama did, ordering a US citizen to be executed without trial (especially when we aren't in a state of declared war), is a high crime. October 1, 2011 @ 08:04
- Note: The AP never says "alleged" when referring to acts & connections of Anwar al Awlaki. They write as if the CIA speaks the Gospel truth. October 1, 2011 @ 08:08
- The US was asked whether to let him on the plane: "After the failed Christmas bombing, the...suspect told the FBI...he...met...al Awlaki." October 1, 2011 @ 08:13
- What "congressional declaration of war against al-Qaida"? There's no such document. There was a limited authorization to use force re/ 9/11. October 1, 2011 @ 08:15
- Trust the CIA? No! "...what recourse does a citizen have to save himself? The CIA had misidentified and imprisoned the wrong person before." October 1, 2011 @ 08:20
- "The government could not listen to al-Awlaki's phone calls without a judge's approval...but could kill him on the president's say-so." October 1, 2011 @ 08:21
- "The Obama administration opposed imprisoning terrorist suspects without due process but supported killing them without due process." October 1, 2011 @ 08:22
- "..the president does not have unreviewable authority to summarily execute any American..he concludes is an enemy of the state.": Ben Wizner October 1, 2011 @ 08:24
- The same people who say Bldg 7 came down at near free-fall from some office fires & little structural damage say al Awlaki was the bogeyman. October 1, 2011 @ 08:31
- Hey, Tom Usher is out of the country. Let's get the CIA to claim he's whatever. Then Obama can kill him with a drone. Legal? Hardly. October 1, 2011 @ 08:33
- The whole thing stinks of psy-ops against the American people to get them used to being killed by the President. October 1, 2011 @ 08:35
- The whole thing stinks of psy-ops against the American people. Just look at the timing of the story of AQAP dissing Ahmadinejad over 9/11. October 1, 2011 @ 08:37
- So Zionist propaganda can be in a story alone, the AP split off news of people questioning Obama's right to execute Americans without trial. October 1, 2011 @ 08:42
- Russia & China have threatened to veto any punitive measures against Assad, but watch them attack dissenters in Russia, China, & elsewhere. October 1, 2011 @ 08:55
- (?) Soros: encourage countries to finance..with Treasuries bought by banks, then rediscount, allowing countries to refinance for about 1%/yr October 1, 2011 @ 09:25
- @http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) October 1, 2011 @ 09:48 Do you know how many so-called "jealous lazy hippies" have been fired (@YouTube
- @gmco4 nytimes . com/roomfordebate/2011/09/28/are-global-banking-rules-anti-ame (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) October 1, 2011 @ 09:58
- U.S. military chaplains can officiate at so-called "homosexual weddings," but how long before they must or be fired? Tolerance? Dream on... October 1, 2011 @ 10:55
- "Kim Kardashian voted most annoying celebrity" Doesn't annoy me. I don't know anything about it. I don't think I'm missing anything either. October 1, 2011 @ 10:58
- "No to Stop-and-Frisk in Black & Latino neighborhoods" "No to Spying and Harassment of Muslim Communities." Clever: #October 1, 2011 @ 11:31
- News for #http://t.co/Ea1rib9F..... October 1, 2011 @ 11:32
- Occupy Wall Street: officer faces investigations for pepper-spraying protesters twice http://t.co/2SRMucvz..... via @guardian October 1, 2011 @ 11:54
- "I'm never going to vote for a tax increase while I'm up for election, even on the wealthiest." Wall Street bonuses aren't big enough yet? October 1, 2011 @ 12:04
- This is why all the YouTube laissez-faire trolls are coming out of the woodwork (@YouTube http://t.co/Lf1uaE64.....) October 1, 2011 @ 12:16
- Qaddaffi expelled 38,000 Jews in 1969 & confiscated their assets. How many moved to Palestine to help continue doing that to Arabs? October 1, 2011 @ 12:44
- Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, is openly against the two-state solution. Well, stand up for freedom of religion in Iran. October 1, 2011 @ 12:47
- How can Iran's Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, be for justice for Palestine but allow executing Muslim converts to Christianity? October 1, 2011 @ 12:51
- @GreeGreece Thank you, Tony, for all the Retweets! October 1, 2011 @ 12:58
- @GreeGreece http://t.co/Jm2E612g..... October 1, 2011 @ 13:03
- @GreeGreece Have you seen it in this version? http://t.co/HmII5Yft..... October 1, 2011 @ 13:14
- Paul Klee, Christian imagery: Haeusliches Requiem: Domestic service for the dead: http://t.co/9kFE4LUJ..... October 1, 2011 @ 13:30
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)