The Israeli High Court has rejected Mordechai Vanunu's petition to leave Israel.Judges rule convicted spy cannot enter West Bank; say 'petitioner proved repeatedly he cannot be trusted and does not respect letter of the law'
First of all, Mordechai Vanunu was not a spy in terms of common usage. He wasn't spying for any nation or group. I don't know his whole story, but from what I've been given to understand, he became alarmed about Israel's secret atomic- and nuclear-weapons program (which reportedly consists of hundreds of nuclear weapons that have never been inspected by anyone not an Israeli) when he was working at Israel's nuclear reactor. He turned over his evidence to the media, not to a nation-state or other entity employing "spies."
Israel's repeated use of the term "spy" is sensationalizing and designed to cast Mordechai Vanunu in false and negative light vis-a-vis the rest of the world.
"The petitioner proved repeatedly that he cannot be trusted and that he does not respect the letter of the law," Justices Eliezer Rivlin, Elyakim Rubinstein and Hanan Metzer wrote in their decision.
Mordechai Vanunu does not respect the letter of the so-called Zionist law. Who does? I don't. Zionists do. Zionism is inherently evil though. That's why the "judges" ruled as they did: evilly.
Mordechai Vanunu told his whole story decades ago. He has nothing major to add to the story. At this point, most of what he has to say is simply about how bad Zionism is and how utterly dangerous and foolish nuclear weapons are and the programs that develop them. This is nothing unique to Mordechai Vanunu.
What the Zionists are doing is simply gagging him. They are preventing him from speaking freely about his experiences. He has though managed to get his story out, but the Zionist-dominated media have suppressed his case.
The convicted spy further claimed that he has no contact with reporters or the media, and has no affiliation with political bodies, adding that his only wish is to be written out from the pages of history and open a new page in life.
Even if this is his current position and even if it is subject to change, what difference does that make? He's been punished long and hard by the Zionists. He spent 18 years in cramped, solitary confinement designed to drive him insane.
...he holds state secrets that have not been published, which he said in the past he would reveal as soon as the opportunity presented itself.
He can probably elaborate, but the "secret" isn't a secret and hasn't been for decades.
Israel has nuclear weapons and is not a member of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, and as such, should not be receiving one dime from the US (that's US law, which the so-called US leadership flaunts over and over and over).
In their ruling, the judges accepted the State's claim, writing that Vanunu has not changed his ways and repeatedly violated the injunctions by maintaining ties with several foreign elements.
That court is lame. Mordechai Vanunu has always had rights under international law to which Israel is supposed to be held to account. Israel constantly violates those rights.
Israel didn't have the right in the first place to kidnap Mordechai Vanunu and drag him back to Israel to serve nearly two decades in solitary.
I am not 100% in sync with Mordechai Vanunu, but I know the Zionist Project is wrong from start to finish. It is a wicked and illegitimate regime that has used terrorism to ethnically cleans the land for Zionists to steal the land out from under Palestinian Arabs who lived there for untold generations before the first Zionist showed up. The Zionists are clearly guilty of horrendous war crimes and other crimes.
It's past time the rest of the world developed some backbone and stop supporting and defending the Zionist criminals.
I'm all for repentance, which includes forgiveness. Get on with it, "Israel." You give Jacob a bad reputation. He's not happy about you.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)