- @RaghdaSalama @Sham3a0 @esraa_ali @ayakhalil Sharif Kouddous said thugs chanting Islameya (Islamic) attacked Copts. http://t.co/eQdowBNC..... October 11, 2011 @ 23:56
- @RaghdaSalama @Sham3a0 @esraa_ali @ayakhalil "march initially—filled with men, women & children—came under attack from some rock throwers." October 11, 2011 @ 23:58
- #October 12, 2011 @ 00:06 Populism: Best Movement in American history. Neoliberals & neocons distort it so people won't rise again. Alan Greenspan hates it!!!
- Twitter Digest: October 11, 2011 http://t.co/joEGphbx..... October 12, 2011 @ 00:10
- Any group trying to co-opt the New Populist Movement will fail. October 12, 2011 @ 00:29
- #October 12, 2011 @ 01:04 "Why shouldn't the American people take half my money from me? I took all of it from them." — Edward Filene. Good attitude.
- "U.S. describes...Quds Force as Iran's...arm for supporting terrorists...around the world." Talk is cheap. Show proof, lying Zionists. October 12, 2011 @ 01:08
- Who is Manssor Arbabsiar really? We are never given the whole story, especially at first. It's always piecemeal, & the holes are ignored. October 12, 2011 @ 01:14
- Another thing is that video and audio can be edited and faked. We can't rule out entrapment either or even CIA on both ends of the "deal." October 12, 2011 @ 01:17
- You must never forget that the US & Israel have never produce one shred of evidence, just lies, of a nuclear-weapons program in Iran. October 12, 2011 @ 01:20
- The US also lied that it had evidence of Iranian equipment killing US soldiers in Iraq, not that the US was/is in Iraq legally. It isn't. October 12, 2011 @ 01:22
- Show me any hard evidence of Iran's state sponsorship of terrorism, nuclear-weapons program, or equipment killing US soldiers in Iraq. October 12, 2011 @ 01:24
- Obama & Eric Holder sent thousands of weapons into Mexico to cause mayhem & upheaval there to spillover into the US so they can tighten up. October 12, 2011 @ 01:27
- The vast majority of so-called thwarted attacks on the US have been entrapment operations and/or false-flags. October 12, 2011 @ 01:29
- #October 12, 2011 @ 01:34 Don't let the paid false-propagandists trick you. The banksters and corporatists have purchased the politicians. Up Populism!
- "The hospital itself came under attack by a mob of thugs who threw Molotov cocktails and burned cars." Those weren't Christians doing that. October 12, 2011 @ 01:56
- People attack. I respond with facts & questions. They delete their Tweets without a word or apologizing. I usually have quoted them though. October 12, 2011 @ 02:01
- @esraa_ali You caution me not to judge prematurely while assuming I don't read enough about Egypt. Bye! @RaghdaSalama @Sham3a0 @ayakhalil October 13, 2011 @ 01:26
- @LetPeepsVote You're a glutton for punishment, Truthophobe! Finally answer the question, coward: "Do penises belong in anuses?" October 13, 2011 @ 01:30
- @Sham3a0 "u said urself "THUGS"" @RaghdaSalama @esraa_ali @ayakhalil The "thugs" were chanting: "Islamic, Islamic." Deal with them! October 13, 2011 @ 01:33
- @Sham3a0 @RaghdaSalama @esraa_ali @ayakhalil What's the matter with you people? Don't you know how to tell other Muslims they're wrong? October 13, 2011 @ 01:34
- @ayakhalil "Muslim # were wrong. It's not a Muslim v Copts thing" It's some Muslims vs. Copts. @sham3a0 @raghdasalama @esraa_ali October 13, 2011 @ 02:16
- @ayakhalil "Muslim # who killed the Copts in # were wrong. period." Bravo though for saying it. @sham3a0 @raghdasalama @esraa_ali October 13, 2011 @ 02:17
- @ayakhalil @sham3a0 @raghdasalama @esraa_ali I'm for freedom of religion in Egypt and the whole world. No coercion! Agreed? October 13, 2011 @ 02:19
- @Sham3a0 @esraa_ali @ayakhalil God bless Egypt with peace. October 13, 2011 @ 02:27 @RaghdaSalama @
- @Sham3a0 @esraa_ali @ayakhalil My mother traveled the world several times. Egypt was her favorite place. October 13, 2011 @ 02:29 @RaghdaSalama @
- @LetPeepsVote Satan is controlling your tongue. Break free. In the name of Jesus Christ, answer the question: Do penises belong in anuses? October 13, 2011 @ 12:11
- Gen. Adel Emara, Egyptian ruling council (military), is a pathetic liar. Coptic Christians were non-violently protesting when attacked. October 13, 2011 @ 12:22
- Khaled Abdel-Hamid, Egypt's Revolution Youth Coalition, said "Video clips prove...monstrous suppression by the army of a peaceful protest." October 13, 2011 @ 12:25
- #begin...military police...charged protesters...peacefully holding speeches...." October 13, 2011 @ 12:27 "Videos show...violence appeared to
- Egypt: Sequence? Christians? Military's murderous excuse: Protester throws stone at armored vehicle, soldiers beaten, 3 soldiers died(?). October 13, 2011 @ 12:36
- #October 13, 2011 @ 12:41 Groups say Supreme Council of the Armed Forces leads "conspiracy to slaughter peaceful protesters, Christian & Muslim."
- #October 13, 2011 @ 16:02
- @roguejew "Who's behind the Wall St. protests? George Soros, That's Who!" What's the matter, he's not fascistic enough for you? October 13, 2011 @ 16:08
- @roguejew So what if George Soros is okay with # Lots of maniacs, sociopaths, kleptocrats, & war-criminal Zionist/neocons are opposed. October 13, 2011 @ 16:12
- Won't Install: Windows XP Security Update KB2572067 .NET Framework Version 1.1 http://t.co/jRJrWFFd..... October 13, 2011 @ 20:56
- "study 40,000 older women slightly higher risk death those taking supplements" Some get sick 1st then start supplements. Duh! October 14, 2011 @ 18:50
- Protected speech v. illegal religious discrimination: Viki Knox: homosexuality "perverted" "sin" "breeds like cancer" http://t.co/JEy776PS..... October 14, 2011 @ 18:55
- Concerning dietary supplements, Big Pharma propaganda is routinely published by the mainstream corporate media. Beware! Do research. October 14, 2011 @ 18:56
- @ 108morris108
- Turkey says will block arms shipments to Syria by air & sea. Does it include by Russia & China (RC)? If RC attack Turkey, WW NATO do? October 14, 2011 @ 20:10
- Eyewitness website disputes military #http://t.co/SgUnP2QP..... October 14, 2011 @ 20:30 narrative of # Army violence # #Muslim # #Coptic
- Netanyahu to declare illegal Jewish colonies on Palestinian land as legally the Zionists' now. Obama will kiss his behind & like it? October 14, 2011 @ 21:00
- The "West's" approach to the Zionists is to coddle, coddle, & coddle blatant land thieves. Why is it tolerated, Zionist nukes & banksters? October 14, 2011 @ 21:06
- "Iran would not try to kill the Saudi ambassador to the US for fear of provoking war." — "Dawud Salahuddin, an American fugitive in Tehran" October 14, 2011 @ 21:09
- RE: @TomUsher I've done quite a bit more searching around on this story, and very few people are so far writing in he... http://t.co/fsOJaaCR..... October 14, 2011 @ 22:47
- "Wall Street sit-in goes global Saturday" For those new to Twitter, #http://t.co/QuH3FRog..... Add # to tweets, and it's a link. October 14, 2011 @ 23:01 is here:
- #October 14, 2011 @ 23:06 = Occupy Wall Street, of course. Not everyone can keep up with the ows news. I can't. So, here's # for October 15 info re/ ows.
- #October 14, 2011 @ 23:13 "Fleshing out ideas into living reality...always...the bugbear of radical politics." United States Notes=interest/banker/tax free.
- "Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi won a vote of confidence." Italy is stuck in a rut. October 14, 2011 @ 23:15
- When #October 14, 2011 @ 23:28 falls, and it will, fighters will converge on Bani Walid. Qaddaffi is getting thousands killed for his futile, insatiable ego.
- Stephen Harper: "Tehran represents probably...most significant threat...to global peace and security." Wrong! Christian-Zionism does. October 14, 2011 @ 23:32
- Brit. Def. Sec. Liam Fox resigns pending inquiry he allowed friend Adam Werritty, 34, to benefit financially from classified access. October 14, 2011 @ 23:43
- @ayakhalil @sham3a0 @raghdasalama @esraa_ali Again: "...freedom of religion in Egypt and the whole world. No coercion! Agreed?" Yes or no? October 14, 2011 @ 23:47
- Memorial to Israel's slain premier Yitzhak Rabin vandalized by man angered by prisoner swap. Blame it on Rabin? Brother... October 14, 2011 @ 23:54
- #October 15, 2011 @ 00:06 You've a constitutionally guaranteed right peacefully to assemble on public property. Where're the restraining orders against police?
- Hundreds of protesters marched from Egypt's pre-eminent mosque to a Cairo cathedral. A crowd threw rocks at them. Lovely people. October 15, 2011 @ 00:33
- Saudi king Abdullah is opening the "King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Centre for Interreligious and Intercultural Dialogue." Hmmm October 15, 2011 @ 00:38
- It seems Saudi king Abdullah is worried about removing the target painted on Saudi Arabia by those in the West who are anti-fundamentalism. October 15, 2011 @ 00:42
- The Saudi king wants to appear as moderating quickly so the target of the anti-sharia, pro-homosexual, militant, imperial West will be Iran. October 15, 2011 @ 00:46
- "A recent poll shows that 93% of Americans support mandatory labeling of GMOs." I'm in that 93% and the #October 15, 2011 @ 00:48 . #
- Coming more to market unless we stop it: #October 15, 2011 @ 00:53 alfalfa, sugar beets, sweet corn, ethanol corn, & even GMO lawn grass. Insanity on steroids!
- Vote for him? Not on your life! "Obama's Deregulation of #http://t.co/KfRyeH4F..... October 15, 2011 @ 00:57 Crops"
- People who follow me for only one day make me laugh. October 15, 2011 @ 01:19
- Gee, was it something I wrote? Ha! October 15, 2011 @ 01:20
- RE: @TomUsher Well, this post has gotten a great deal of traffic for this site, and the average time on this page is ... http://t.co/SneozKNy..... October 15, 2011 @ 01:39
- Here's a win-win: Geothermal power can make lithium for electric vehicles http://t.co/ZCUuTJeg..... October 15, 2011 @ 01:50
- @race2jannah If Qaddaffi had not order unarmed protesters shot but had really wanted to sit down to talk & reform, could he have survived? October 15, 2011 @ 02:22
- Wow! It's hard to keep up with all the hash tags: #http://t.co/MdfKbNir..... October 15, 2011 @ 02:47 #O15 #
- I wonder what the percentage is of #October 15, 2011 @ 02:51 who are 9/11 Truthers? I know lots of Libertarians and Lefties who are.
- Lifting the bottom and leveling are great ideas. #October 15, 2011 @ 02:57 Turn the pyramid right-side up for once and flatten it. Hallelujah!
- "Shas party member Meshulam Nahari said Israel should consider releasing Jewish terrorists." http://t.co/pWqkjuC3..... October 15, 2011 @ 03:06
- @rugbybencohen @ronpaul @mittromney October 15, 2011 @ 03:36 "school children know what homosex is?" Even little ones are being forced to find out. @
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)