- Twitter Digest: October 19, 2011 https://t.co/ByN7aZwz..... October 20, 2011 @ 05:50
- Tell @lisapjackson and the # We're counting on you to reject the @StateDept's # XL sham # October 20, 2011 @ 19:30
- @againstmonsanto @MothersAgainstG @PeaceEcologyNet @redglitterx @OrganicGuide @USRealityCheck @GMWatch @CosmUnity @OrganicConsumer # October 20, 2011 @ 19:56
- @againstmonsanto If # isn't "Millions Against Monsanto," tell me what is that's short. Thanks! October 20, 2011 @ 19:59
- @https://t.co/RQLgpwWg.....) October 20, 2011 @ 20:43 You ducked the question & change the subject, which is a typical (@YouTube
- @https://t.co/RQLgpwWg.....) October 20, 2011 @ 20:45 "Do penises belong in anuses? Do you teach children that they do? (@YouTube
- @https://t.co/RQLgpwWg.....) October 20, 2011 @ 20:47 "Why do you reduce homosexuality to sex only" You divorce "sex" f (@YouTube
- I wasn't pro-Qaddaffi, but I'm sad: "We came, we saw, he died," she [Hillary Clinton] joked when told of news reports of Qaddafi's death." October 20, 2011 @ 21:08
- Greedy: "Republican lawmaker said [gas fracking] wastewater disposal is already regulated by...states, and criticized...EPA for overreach." October 20, 2011 @ 23:49
- Beats gas, coal, or oil: France, solar-energy farm, 500 acres, 90 megawatts, photovoltaic park. October 20, 2011 @ 23:51
- John Paulson "shot to fame and fortune with a bet in 2007 that the housing market would crash." He helped Goldman Sachs rig it. October 21, 2011 @ 00:22
- #https://t.co/hzjHQy2w..... October 21, 2011 @ 00:40 "Widespread mortgage default may have important public health implications." Come on, "may have"?
- "conversion of Dalit or Untouchables to the Christian faith has sparked violence, with groups of extremist Hindus attacking Christians" October 21, 2011 @ 00:45
- #October 21, 2011 @ 00:49 Rahul Gandhi says globalization "excludes as much as includes." It actually excludes more. Ask the 99% it haunts thanks to plutocrats.
- US vengeance: Somalia: Starving parents with skeletal children live under plastic sheets as "businessmen" steal food aid. (source: AP) October 21, 2011 @ 01:22
- #October 21, 2011 @ 01:29 Bolivia: Will President Evo Morales have thugs attack "Occupy La Paz" Indians' camp in front of the palace? I don't, but we'll see.
- So far, there's an approx. 62% lie-detector/and other tests failure rate for police in the state of Veracruz, Mexico. 1,000 fired. October 21, 2011 @ 01:40
- #October 21, 2011 @ 01:46 Wednesday, 100,000 students marched in Chile against schools that have been increasingly privatized. Education should be free.
- How long will it be before Mexican President Felipe Calderon is radicalized? October 21, 2011 @ 01:49
- I don't like the right-wing in Venezuela, but it's wrong to keep others from running based on allegations, not actual criminal convictions. October 21, 2011 @ 01:57
- Chavez has crossed lines he shouldn't & is losing support in the US. You're making a big mistake, Hugo: real democracy or it's time to go. October 21, 2011 @ 02:05
- Part of the global plutocracy, the Honduran Supreme Court whitewashes army generals in the illegal coup against president Manuel Zelaya. October 21, 2011 @ 02:09
- How can the Greek Socialist party vote for austerity? It's insanity. They either don't know anything about economics or they've sold out. October 21, 2011 @ 02:13
- #October 21, 2011 @ 02:16 Greeks need to get their house in order, & I don't mean falling into line with the neoliberals. Try debt-free Greek Sovereign Notes.
- Tell CNN to expose ongoing human trafficking of orphans in Haiti https://t.co/HWYyWdW8..... # #endslavery # October 21, 2011 @ 02:38
- I don't understand "The Dale Farm" issues. Did they buy the land before or after it was declared part of the "green belt"? Thanks. October 21, 2011 @ 02:52
- The 1994 North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) turned out to be worse than even those against it predicted before passage. October 21, 2011 @ 03:09
- NAFTA mostly lowered standards & wages in the US by not requiring higher standards in Mexico, which would have benefited Mexicans. October 21, 2011 @ 03:12
- If you're Black, your name is Teresa, & you live in Atlanta, watch out. You might get locked up just because they can. https://t.co/EdOCf6TO..... October 21, 2011 @ 03:17
- Moronically, Obama & Netanyahu say Palestinian Pres. Mahmoud Abbas is "trying to bypass the TWO-DECADE OLD peace process." It's about time. October 21, 2011 @ 03:25
- Palestine will get non-member state UN status after a US veto in the Security Council. That's smart & will open doors Zionists can't close. October 21, 2011 @ 03:31
- #October 21, 2011 @ 03:36 Are global police now hiring/training teenage boys and twenty-somethings (future cops) to act as less-suspected agents provocateurs?
- #October 21, 2011 @ 03:39 Is there a difference between the Greek Socialist party & the US Tea Party? They're both for needless austerity. United States Notes!
- "The Basque separatist group ETA said on Thursday it was ending four decades of armed struggle." Smart move. October 21, 2011 @ 03:42
- #October 21, 2011 @ 03:54 NPR's WAMU affiliate fired Lisa Simeone as host of the D.C. show "Soundprint" because she is part of the Occupy Wall Street movement.
- @balenkurdi What is your favorite English-language website concerning the Kurdish issue? I want to read more in-depth concerning all sides. October 21, 2011 @ 04:40
- @CosmUnity "A nation of sheep shall be ruled by pigs :) # quot; It depends upon the quality of the shepherd they follow. October 21, 2011 @ 04:46
- @GreeGreece @CineversityTV @CosmUnity @jpsok @edwardvirtually @ayakhalil # Peace! October 21, 2011 @ 06:22
- Noah vs. Homosexuality https://t.co/tNqYGc5p..... October 21, 2011 @ 19:51
Land & Building Fund Donations
Less Applicable Transaction Fees
reflects cleared transactions
& donations before expenses
to the Christian Commons Project™