- Twitter Digest: October 21, 2011 http://t.co/DMFNBt5R..... October 21, 2011 @ 19:57
- Dilution & often a complete lack of continuity in actual DNA concerning a large (@YouTube http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 22, 2011 @ 03:54
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 22, 2011 @ 20:00 "half of Wall Street and London's banking community" Half? How man (@YouTube
- "I realize it could be a lot worse, but are they going to progressively get worse if we don't say something?" Give them inch, and they'll... October 22, 2011 @ 20:41
- What's the difference between a bullet to the brain & a drone Hellfire Missile destroying the whole body? No trial is no trial regardless. October 22, 2011 @ 21:16
- A complete neoliberal falsehood: re: Egypt: "The old model of relying on state employment...is no longer viable," Boraei said. October 22, 2011 @ 21:21
- #October 22, 2011 @ 21:24 Neoliberal shill-speak: "Marshall Plan...World Bank...International Monetary Fund...pre-requisite of development," said Dabdoub"
- Turks & Kurds, work it out peacefully. Kurds wouldn't win a war against the Turks. Do they want Turkey scorching Northern Iraq/Kurdistan? October 22, 2011 @ 21:42
- The longer Saleh of Yemen refuses, the greater the odds he'll end up like Qaddaffi. The same applies to all anti-human-rights dictators. October 22, 2011 @ 21:46
- #October 22, 2011 @ 22:09 Qaddaffi "often acted according to whims and tolerated no dissent." Is that not true?
- #October 22, 2011 @ 22:29 The Saudi people have no voice in who will be their next totalitarian ruler. 99% of Americans have been in nearly the same boat.
- Even if Cain changes to 9-0-9 for the poor, that last 9 is still a net increase in taxes for those in poverty. It's regressive & evil. October 22, 2011 @ 23:03
- #October 22, 2011 @ 23:11 Poor can live next to dirty factories & in poor construction. Cain: Exempt economically depressed areas from zoning & building codes.
- #October 22, 2011 @ 23:25 New, New Deal: Reverse bankster bailouts; prosecute control fraudsters; full employment: public jobs & skills training; soak the rich?
- Look, Qaddaffi didn't have to order unarmed protesters shot: "A brutal gratuitous slaying": Voice of Russia http://t.co/9K3N7ELb..... October 23, 2011 @ 00:10
- To Rick Rozoff: I would not have killed Qaddaffi, but to ignore that he started things by murdering unarmed protesters is just plain stupid! October 23, 2011 @ 00:17
- Updated: "Noah vs. Homosexuality" (No, not that Noah; but yes, that Noah too). Read it, fascists & Christians, etc.! http://t.co/MUmVAWLK..... October 23, 2011 @ 01:52
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 23, 2011 @ 02:22 My "comment is exactly why Herzl and his kind prefered to establis (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 23, 2011 @ 02:32 I "omitted"? Do you write a book in 500 characters with spaces? Us (@YouTube
- @balenkurdi I'm visiting all the sites you recommended and bookmarking them. Thanks for supplying them per my request. Peace. October 23, 2011 @ 02:55
- @balenkurdi What are your views on this article: http://t.co/YExUccDS..... October 23, 2011 @ 03:36
- #http://t.co/C7gLdPsr..... October 23, 2011 @ 03:43 & # 'We need words of peace not revenge'
- #October 23, 2011 @ 03:51 # # need a democratic solution/talks. # sit at the table, literally face-to-face, with Abdullah #
- "Ã–calan: the government suspended talks not us - UPDATE" Both sides must want peace now! http://t.co/QWIbtT1N..... October 23, 2011 @ 03:52
- SLC leader calls on Kurds to form their independent state AK_News October 23, 2011 @ 03:59 via @
- #October 23, 2011 @ 04:09 #Erdogan, allow the Kurds in Turkey full cultural rights as an ethnic minority. Bring forth peace. Show the world how it's done.
- Releasing Abdullah Ocalan would [help] usher in peace to Turkey: October 23, 2011 @ 04:15
- @balenkurdi Your points are valid. I too considered the repeated use of "terrorists" as unproductive, & you do have an "autonomous" region. October 23, 2011 @ 21:21
- @balenkurdi However, I did see some important daylight in the article: http://t.co/YExUccDS..... Build on that & hold the Turks to it. Peace! October 23, 2011 @ 21:23
- #tickerguy: laissez-faire capitalists screwed by corporatists right along w/ mixed-economy minded & socialists http://t.co/l5BYdFLT..... October 23, 2011 @ 21:52 @
- I liked a @YouTube video http://t.co/waAZbFOi..... What Are You Living For? - Francis Chan October 23, 2011 @ 22:02
- @WritingLight Per Chrome and other browsers: "This webpage [you tweeted] has a redirect loop": Galatians 6:2: Bear... http://t.co/2aD5Wf6h..... October 23, 2011 @ 22:10
- #worldwideprayer "WorldwidePrayerChain # Sheri's Husband Lost Job, 4 Kids Under 6, Struggling..." http://t.co/F7Qt2UDR..... October 23, 2011 @ 22:14 @
- @SELVATOR2 "Kurds are not minority in Turkey"? They aren't a majority. What's your point? Saying they are a minority isn't insensitive. October 23, 2011 @ 22:24
- @balenkurdi Your short URL wasn't rendered into a link by Twitter: http://t.co/FeOz1zD6..... October 23, 2011 @ 22:25
- @SELVATOR2 Supply a link/URL to the full "Lozan Treaty" (in English please). cc: @balenkurdi # #Kurds # October 23, 2011 @ 22:43
- @SELVATOR2 @balenkurdi "...nation shall rise against nation...there shall be earthquakes in divers places...." (Mark 13:8) Peace! # October 23, 2011 @ 23:13
- @SELVATOR2 You have meant "Lausanne Treaty"? We don't use "Lozan" in the West for that. Yes, I'm familiar. http://t.co/C8JEgwQ3..... @balenkurdi October 23, 2011 @ 23:26
- @SELVATOR2 Exactly whom am I supposed to be sensitive about concerning this "minority" as a term issue? Lausanne is subservient. @balenkurdi October 24, 2011 @ 00:03
- Liam Fox retained partnership with Werritty lobbying for Israel — 'useful idiot' for Mossad? Mammon! http://t.co/l78D4c2B..... October 24, 2011 @ 00:37
- Constitutional Rights Lawyer Michael Ratner: Failed Occupy Wall Street Evacuation Order is Illegal http://t.co/uoQKa1nM..... @democracynow October 24, 2011 @ 01:28
- Libya, Abu Salim Prison mass grave? 1,270 people murdered by Qaddaffi regime? How do militant leftists ignore this? http://t.co/iC6UxNLT.....
- "Libya hedges mass grave claim" http://t.co/Ucp7fhT0..... October 24, 2011 @ 02:43
- #http://t.co/tDfyfUiz..... October 24, 2011 @ 03:09 Probably the most important voice in the US right now: Former Financial Regulator William K. Black:
- Not bad only if really democratic & anti-usury (debt-currency): Herman Van Rompuy, European Council pres., proposed single treasury. October 24, 2011 @ 03:38
- "New euro 'empire' plot by Brussels" Issue interest-free currency, then it's the right direction. http://t.co/IKdJD3cH..... October 24, 2011 @ 03:40
- #October 24, 2011 @ 04:25 Market economies came before usury. Liar: Lord mayor of London, Michael Bear: "In a market economy,...you need to have banks." Wrong!
- #http://t.co/WULpXZV7..... October 24, 2011 @ 04:28 This man's spreading falsehood that we need parasites sucking us dry via evil usury (bank loans & interest/debt)
- #http://t.co/ZscSp66r..... October 24, 2011 @ 04:34 Reportedly, Qaddaffi personally controlled more than $200 Bil. He could spend it on whatever.... It was "his."
- #October 24, 2011 @ 04:41 "6.5 million people — about one-third of whom live in poverty." How could that have been if Qaddaffi was great & generous? Crook!
- #October 24, 2011 @ 04:44 Qaddaffi sent billions abroad "when Libyans were struggling for...money...for schools, hospitals and all sorts of infrastructure."
- #October 24, 2011 @ 05:00 1% control 40% of the global economy. Co-conspirators in control fraud/crime: Barclays Bank, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs....
- Persistent organic pollutants (POPs), by greedy, evil, shortsighted corporations, are destroying humanity. October 24, 2011 @ 05:09
- Are the Qur'an & Bible "sweet"? Pick sweet spots, but there're bitter. October 24, 2011 @ 05:30
- #October 24, 2011 @ 05:44 Interest- and debt-free United States Notes are vastly better than this silver coins idea:
- #October 24, 2011 @ 05:57 #Greece should say no. Bondholders should eat it. The # should be reissued / declared interest-free: Simple.
- It would behoove Prime Minister #October 24, 2011 @ 06:23 of # to make peace with the # to, among other things, isolate anti-democratic #
- Obama, make Israel apologize to Turkey & back off (Greeks too) so Turkey & the US can focus on Syria (anti-Israel anyway) & Russia & China. October 24, 2011 @ 06:51
- #October 24, 2011 @ 07:09 Democracy in the workplace, employee ownership, equality, & anti-monopoly (1%): Don't be co-opted by the Democratic Party or unions.
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/lxU6ffq3..... Occupy Wall Street - Chris Hedges shuts down CBC Kevin O'Le October 24, 2011 @ 07:38
- Very interesting: "Green New Deal": "Jill Stein's presidential campaign announcement speech." http://t.co/bLRruowM..... # October 25, 2011 @ 03:04
- "to persuade elected officials, you...shower them not with information...heartfelt...concerns...cost saving solutions, but...big...checks." October 25, 2011 @ 03:22
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 25, 2011 @ 03:53 You write Hasbara drivel. I don't want revenge. Christians don't d (@YouTube
You have not read Herzl's diary.
- @http://t.co/WLXZkOpe.....) October 25, 2011 @ 05:09 Good comment. (@YouTube
- Stalin & Qaddaffi Weren't Demonized: They did it to themselves (with the help of those around them) http://t.co/M2K5sUNu..... October 25, 2011 @ 05:50
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)