- Twitter Digest: October 24, 2011 http://t.co/Xi8uGDq5..... October 25, 2011 @ 06:13
- Stop demonic, homosexual fascists now!: Christian demoted, pay slashed, posted re/ homosexual "marriage" on Facebook http://t.co/Zw2Dukg3..... October 25, 2011 @ 06:24
- Mormons: "We believe...Zion (...New Jerusalem) will be built upon...American continent." Everywhere, not just the "American continent"! October 25, 2011 @ 06:37
- Mormons: "We believe in being subject to kings, presidents...in obeying...the law." That's why you fight and kill, as anti-Christs! October 25, 2011 @ 06:39
- The newest Civil Rights Movement is again Freedom of Religion. October 25, 2011 @ 06:54
- Viki Knox is being crucified for the sins of many: http://t.co/K1qerhmK..... @townhallcom October 25, 2011 @ 06:58
- 'Anonymous' Hackers Attack Child Pornography Websites, Start Moral Crusade (VIDEO) (@Christianpost.com) http://t.co/7bTQWrja..... October 25, 2011 @ 07:20
- Homosexuals calling for teachers & other Christians to be fired are as all other anti-Christian persecutors around the world. October 25, 2011 @ 07:35
- RE: @TomUsher The people your age need to form organizations to counter this trend: ... http://t.co/bKXjEldD..... October 25, 2011 @ 07:46
- http://t.co/tPzOpGZV..... October 25, 2011 @ 08:05
You have not read Herzl's diary.
- RE: Morris can speak for himself, but I should think based upon my prior interactions with him that he doesn't think ... http://t.co/fjHcCdJX..... October 26, 2011 @ 00:08
- #October 26, 2011 @ 00:49 MasterCard, Visa, Bank of America, Western Union, Ebay / PayPal need to lift their donation bans on #
- #http://t.co/oFTGr0Bd..... October 26, 2011 @ 00:51 Corporatists censoring free speech: # "faces collapse following payments freeze, Julian Assange warns"
- @http://t.co/WLXZkOpe.....) October 26, 2011 @ 01:41 Well, the toxics, to my way of thinking, are more a result of stupidit (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/WLXZkOpe.....) October 26, 2011 @ 01:50 We know that various governments froze tens of billions and Qad (@YouTube
- This is from someone who "worked there for ten months from December 2009 to Sep (@YouTube http://t.co/WLXZkOpe.....) October 26, 2011 @ 01:59
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 26, 2011 @ 02:06 You don't know what Hasbara is? Did you Google it even? I didn't " (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/h7K0xsbE.....) October 26, 2011 @ 02:18 Those who "forced the Maranos/Crypto Jews to denounce their Judais (@YouTube
- Tunisia & Libya, national sharia means an Islamic theocracy. You can't have freedom of religion under an Islamic theocracy. It's impossible. October 26, 2011 @ 05:22
- @ayakhalil I know you mean well. However, I have not heard of sharia where a Muslim has freedom of religion meaning he or she may convert. October 26, 2011 @ 06:01
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil "acceptance and tolerance of all religions" is in the eye of the beholder. May I openly proselytize in sharia states? October 26, 2011 @ 06:04
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil Do you defend my freedom of religion to openly proselytize? May I preach the Gospel in the markets & on the streets? October 26, 2011 @ 06:09
- @kroabot @ayakhalil Why should a religion (Islam) tax another religion? If my Christianity were the "state," it wouldn't tax Muslims. October 26, 2011 @ 06:12
- Egyptians are still suffering under an evil military dictatorship. They shouldn't be under coercive religious or military dictators! October 26, 2011 @ 06:29
- #October 26, 2011 @ 06:42 Do you know why Argentina is doing so well relative to most of the rest of the world? When the banksters said, "Jump," it said, "No."
- #http://t.co/gZf4BUaz..... October 26, 2011 @ 06:46 Argentina's President, Cristina Fernandez, has only barely scratched the surface of what's possible:
- Israel claims only direct Israeli-Palestinian talks can create a Palestinian state. Zionists didn't get a state via talks with Palestinians. October 26, 2011 @ 07:03
- @ayakhalil "Would you allows us to openly talk about Islam in front of the white house or any state building." You can. October 26, 2011 @ 07:14 @ABajooka @
- @ayakhalil "Would you allows us to openly talk about Islam in front of...the white house...?" Did you think you can't? October 26, 2011 @ 07:15 @ABajooka @
- @ayakhalil "Would you allows us to openly talk about Islam...?" Yes. Now, may I do the same about Christianity? October 26, 2011 @ 07:18 @ABajooka @
- @ayakhalil You really don't know that you can talk about Islam in front of the White House? People do it all the time. October 26, 2011 @ 07:20 @ABajooka @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:22 You're ducking the issue. May I openly proselytize under sharia? Yes or no? @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:23 I'm not interested in getting the run around. Do you know what that means? @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:23 I want direct answers to direct questions; otherwise, don't talk to me. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:24 Answer the question, or don't talk to me. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:31 "What is not allowed is bad mouthinf islam" What constitutes bad mouthing, saying it's wrong? Some freedom. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:33 Where is your view of sharia practiced? Sharia appears to be morphing. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:45 "can you guarantee my personal safety...?" Law, not terrorists: sharia vs. the 1st Amendment & the Gospel. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:46 "mutual respect"? I wasn't under the illusion that you believe in Christianity & claim it's right. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:46 What's missing is honesty. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:48 "saying Islam is wrong is prejudice." That's redundant. Of course I favor Christianity. You favor Islam. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:50 "Disagreeing in religious views...not grounds for calling it wrong" I agree with what I hold is right. @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:51 I agree with what I hold is right. What do you do, hold something right with which you disagree? @
- @ABajooka @ayakhalil October 26, 2011 @ 07:52 I don't have time for this level of "discussion." Raise it, or forget it. @
- Yukiya Amano, head, IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency), will soon do the Empire's bidding again, issuing a moronic report on Iran. October 26, 2011 @ 08:05
- Iran enriches to 20%. It has a sophisticated conventional weapons program. Yukiya Amano, IAEA, will conflate those into nuclear weapons. October 26, 2011 @ 08:08
- "children are as happy, healthy and well-adjusted as their peers raised by heterosexual parents" The truth about anal sex is covered up. October 26, 2011 @ 08:17
- In Florida, the state government figures it can throw out the 4th Amendment against unreasonable searches just because someone is poor. October 26, 2011 @ 08:30
- In Florida, if you need welfare assistance, they've expected to search you (against the 4th Amendment) for drug residue in your body. October 26, 2011 @ 08:35
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)