- Twitter Digest: October 29, 2011 http://t.co/FJ5JSB11..... October 29, 2011 @ 08:40
- @ayakhalil You never answered my question that I saw: Are you not one with God? Are you not asking, seeking, & knocking to be? I am. October 29, 2011 @ 08:56
- @ayakhalil You didn't answer: "Why would God need a human as a partner?" Then why would God need humans as prophets? October 29, 2011 @ 08:59
- @ayakhalil "Why would God need a human as a partner?" Who came up with "partner"? Jesus said "Son." Why did God choose a Son? Why not? October 29, 2011 @ 09:01
- @UwAyySS "...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...." What does that mean to you? October 29, 2011 @ 09:03
- No ans: @ayakhalil October 29, 2011 @ 09:08 "to not believe Jesus is God is not to have disbelief in him." Do you believe he didn't call God his Father? @
- No ans: @hoyagirl02 Are you insinuating that someone is encumbered by my Christianity? If so, who and how so? @ayakhalil October 29, 2011 @ 09:11
- No answer: @ayakhalil Exactly what is the closest grouping to your vision of Islam: Sunni, Shia, Sufi, ...? October 29, 2011 @ 09:12
- No answer: @ayakhalil Jesus called himself THE Son of God. If that Son of God, Jesus, is not divine, tell me why not? October 29, 2011 @ 09:15
- No answer: @ayakhalil Why would he tell people to baptize in his own name if he were not divine? October 29, 2011 @ 09:15
- No reply: @ayakhalil "Jesus saith unto him, ...he that hath seen me hath seen the Father...." October 29, 2011 @ 09:16
- No ans: @ayakhalil "All things that the Father hath are mine." Could someone not divine claim it and it be true? Could Mohammed? Did he? October 29, 2011 @ 09:16
- No answer: @ayakhalil "no compulsion in religion" Is Qur'anic Islam non-coercive? October 29, 2011 @ 09:19
- LOL, the evilest institution on the planet, the Pentagon, is leading the charge for homosexuality. It fits. It's so Poetic. October 29, 2011 @ 09:52
- The Pentagon is being swamped by homosexual fascists. October 29, 2011 @ 10:02
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 29, 2011 @ 11:04 "he should be put to the chair"? You are a complete idiot! Y (@YouTube
- Pro-Homosexual Fascist calls for execution of teenage boy for "bullying"; Mother Calls Homosexual Son's Beating Hate... http://t.co/XgI1tWOt..... October 29, 2011 @ 12:07
- If I hadn't cut my eyebrows they'd be to my knees. So, what's male "eyebrow grooming in Afghanistan"? It's like girls plucking. That's what. October 29, 2011 @ 12:22
- Call for an investigation into the State Department's sham review of the Keystone XL #October 30, 2011 @ 06:39 pipeline #
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 30, 2011 @ 08:22 "he should be put to the chair"? You are a complete idiot! Y (@YouTube
- @MessageRadio Your player loaded, but even clicking the play button and others resulted in nothing further. October 30, 2011 @ 09:32
- @ircpresident "What's the point? I'm pro free religion secular state based on This verse." Your word isn't Egyptian law. @ayakhalil @jpsok October 30, 2011 @ 09:40
- @ircpresident Figure it out. I'm advocating freedom of religion in all states -- getting Muslims to say it publicly. Okay? @ayakhalil @jpsok October 30, 2011 @ 09:43
- @ircpresident I'm not talking "tolerance." I'm talking laws allowing: conversions, no coercion, free religious speech. @ayakhalil @jpsok October 30, 2011 @ 09:45
- @hoyagirl02 "you are attempting to curtail other peoples' religioius practices" I employ non-coercive persuasion for religious freedom. October 30, 2011 @ 09:57
- @hoyagirl02 "Christianity and prejudice are not synonomous" It's time you wake up. Jesus didn't open the gates of Heaven to the Pharisees. October 30, 2011 @ 10:03
- @hoyagirl02 "gee, so sorry I didn't tweet you right back at 4am" You read too much in. It wasn't an accusation or indication of impatience. October 30, 2011 @ 10:12
- @ayakhalil "I will not lump all Christians are violent. U do same re Islam" Jesus was a pacifist. Islam isn't pacifistic. @cheshirecat0025 October 30, 2011 @ 10:18
- @ayakhalil If you mean (I think you do) that historically Muslims have often only reacted violently to violence, I agree. @cheshirecat0025 October 30, 2011 @ 10:22
- @ayakhalil Repeating that there is "no compulsion in religion" does not speak to inconsistencies. Is worldly Islam non-coercive, yes or no? October 30, 2011 @ 10:25
- @ayakhalil "I love God. I believe he is One." Well, that's good, but are you not one with God? Do you understand the question & term: "one"? October 30, 2011 @ 10:27
- @ayakhalil Do think that by saying you are one with God that you diminish God? I'm not asking you if you think you're perfectly Godly yet. October 30, 2011 @ 10:29
- @ayakhalil It is a question of joining in spirit still knowing your shortcomings that you are working on overcoming with God's assistance. October 30, 2011 @ 10:30
- @ayakhalil "a God is different than humans. God creates things, judges, owns." Yet Jesus said God shares all with him. Is that meaningless? October 30, 2011 @ 10:31
- @ayakhalil "why does God need a son?" Jesus was sent by God as God's son to do what Jesus did, which is the greatest message ever. Why ask? October 30, 2011 @ 10:35
- @ayakhalil "And how can he have a son?" God can't have a son? God can't have trillions of sons? God creates the cosmos but can't have a son? October 30, 2011 @ 10:37
- @ayakhalil You don't think God can raise up sons to Abraham from rocks? You think your fleshly parents created you? Come on. October 30, 2011 @ 10:39
- @ayakhalil "chill out"? That's should be reserved for people who are upset/heated/angry. Ha! I was very cool, calm, & collected, thank you. October 30, 2011 @ 10:42
- @ayakhalil "I won't continue to argue w u if Jesus is Gods son" Don't you love the truth? "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" October 30, 2011 @ 10:48
- @ayakhalil "he that hath seen me hath seen the Father" You said Jesus never said he is God. Why don't you just admit you didn't know he had? October 30, 2011 @ 10:49
- @ayakhalil "Muhammad...said he was sent...to convey message of One God." If God didn't need a son, why did he need Mohammed? Be consistent. October 30, 2011 @ 10:53
- @ayakhalil "none good but one, God" "I and my Father are one." Why do you not believe me but call me good when you know only God is good? October 30, 2011 @ 10:58
- @ayakhalil "whats the purest bible I can rea that's not been changed?" You can study the handful known the issues. That's what I did. October 30, 2011 @ 11:03
- @ayakhalil Comparing the oldest codices, even the Dead Sea Scrolls, with just the King James, there're very few differences. They're cited. October 30, 2011 @ 11:08
- @ayakhalil Thank you. That's generous of you, but I'd prefer online for ease of citing, etc. October 30, 2011 @ 11:10
- @hoyagirl02 "Best of luck with all of your ignorance, fear, and hate" You view freedom of religion that way? You haven't shown me anything. October 30, 2011 @ 11:12
- @ayakhalil I know your link http://t.co/3sh2csMP..... wasn't directed at me, but he said to fight. Jesus said not to. @cheshirecat0025 October 30, 2011 @ 11:18
- @October 30, 2011 @ 11:19 "if he thought he was the son of god or a prophet of god i would call him crazy" Why?
- @Lamiya_K "same goes for the freedom to convert from Christianity-> Islam. It depends on the person's choice." That's right! @ayakhalil October 30, 2011 @ 11:20
- @Lamiya_K We arrived at a public agreement promoting freedom of religion (conversion). Now, make "sharia" everywhere reflect it. @ayakhalil October 30, 2011 @ 11:22
- @arizagalengd3 Why? October 30, 2011 @ 11:28
- @ayakhalil @Lamiya_K @hoyagirl02 @ircpresident @ @Lordoopsh @ABajooka @TodBrown23 @cheshirecat002... (cont) October 30, 2011 @ 11:47
- Just in case you got cut off: @cheshirecat0025 @rdowli @UwAyySS @kroabot @jpsok October 30, 2011 @ 11:50
- @http://t.co/WLXZkOpe.....) October 30, 2011 @ 11:57 Personal attack, my foot. You suggested I was in favor of NATO bombin (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 30, 2011 @ 12:11 "'The chair' was figurative." All the people who read it tho (@YouTube
- @whedonfreak976 "the parents should face charges" Oh sure, a single mom outweig (@YouTube http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 30, 2011 @ 12:20
- #October 31, 2011 @ 03:37 There's no statute of limitations for crimes against humanity. Huge Wall Street control fraud remains a crime against humanity.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 03:42 Under their rules, failure to prosecute the Wall Street control fraudsters is a crime against humanity by the Bush & Obama admins.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 04:09 #Uruguay # #Argentina Amnesties only at the conclusion of the judicial process. Agreed, and real repentance is the whole of it.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 04:41 was mishandled by Qaddaffi, NATO, the UN & Security Council, Russia, China, the EU, and NTC but first & foremost by Qaddaffi.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 04:54 # wake up! Among other things, tax cuts for the rich & deregulations facilitated the problems. They won't fix them.
- Rick Perry: "What I care about is them having the dollars to invest in their companies." S&P cos. have about $800 B in cash & equivalents. October 31, 2011 @ 04:58
- S&P cos. have about $800 B in cash & equivalents. So, where are the jobs, in building mega-mansions, huge yachts, & giant private jets? October 31, 2011 @ 05:00
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:02 The stimulus spending was too little too late but better than nothing. We still need much more now and targeted to Main Street!
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:04 #ows Reducing environmental regulations will only serve to increase pollution and cost humanity much more.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:06 where are your members standing up to banksters? There're a few Ron-Paul types, but what's wrong with the rest of you? #
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:10 you're voting for Herman Cain: unrepentant former deputy chairman, board of directors, Federal Reserve Bank, Kansas City? #
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:12 Voting for Herman Cain (unrepentant former deputy chairman, board of directors, Federal Reserve, Kansas City) is insane. #
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:28 Deniers are backpedaling: 1st they denied it. Now it's how much is man-made, & AGW is a minor problem & too expensive to fix. Ha!
- Cameron: "that a younger son should become monarch instead of an elder daughter...is at odds with...modern countries." Monarchy is passÃ©. October 31, 2011 @ 05:36
- The Brits are going to maybe have a popish king or queen again someday? Why have a king or queen at all, tourism? Make it all museums. October 31, 2011 @ 05:40
- If you see the word "beaver" in no particular context and think of women's genitals and not the animal, who have a problem to work on. October 31, 2011 @ 05:44
- Canadian Conservative Senator Nicole Eaton called beavers dentally defective rats. Uh, beavers are great for the ecosystem. Save us! October 31, 2011 @ 05:46
- #October 31, 2011 @ 05:55 Want protests to stop? Prosecute the criminals. Fix illegalities that cause the gross economic inequalities/excesses. #
- People who joined the military to fight or support imperial wars of aggression (Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.) shouldn't get favored treatment. October 31, 2011 @ 06:01
- Bill Maher broadcast that rebels sodomized Qaddaffi with a stick & it's problematic. Surprised? Vengeance: dehumanizing torture then death. October 31, 2011 @ 06:17
- #October 31, 2011 @ 06:37 Is blue-green algae (Great Lake & ocean algae blooms) good for nothing? Can it be economically vacuumed & used productively?
- Fascists don't like this answer: Mormon church ward says no "cross-gender" costumes...anyone who didn't like the rule didn't have to come. October 31, 2011 @ 06:48
- Anti- #October 31, 2011 @ 06:53 lies that socialist kitchen refuses to feed the poor. Fascists will lie about anything to get a headline against anti-fascism.
- #October 31, 2011 @ 07:01 #TeaParty Herman Cain let campaign manager smoke in campaign ad: Tobacco-state votes, CATO-type money/support, & to Hell with health.
- Can they execute Hank Skinner if they haven't DNA-tested "evidence"? If they kill him & he turns out innocent, how will they escape Hell? October 31, 2011 @ 07:49
- @ircpresident "pro religion Jewish state? Pathetic loser" You are speaking to whom & in response specifically to what? @ayakhalil @jpsok October 31, 2011 @ 08:10
- @October 31, 2011 @ 08:14 How's it clear Jesus wasn't the son of God. You didn't know I'm Christian from everything I've been writing you've commented on?
- @whedonfreak976 If you commit a crime even if your parents raised you not to, your parents should still be punished. Is that your position? October 31, 2011 @ 08:17
- @whedonfreak976 Your position was blanket, not where a parent is proven to have encouraged beating others solely for being homosexual. October 31, 2011 @ 08:20
- @DavidGBoo October 31, 2011 @ 08:22 The banksters ARE the Federal Reserve and own politicians. @
- @whedonfreak976 If you hold only parents accountable who've encouraged beating homosexuals, that's not the mother I described & you know it. October 31, 2011 @ 08:26
- @whedonfreak976 A parent teaching illegality that is then done by the offspring (@YouTube http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 31, 2011 @ 08:35
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 31, 2011 @ 10:02 You have a foul mouth, and you are not nearly as bright a (@YouTube
- @whedonfreak976 & @
- @October 31, 2011 @ 10:35 You gave it some effort & weren't "uncivil" about it. I don't say there's proof for you, but I've had experiences. Blessings.
This is my last comment to you.
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 31, 2011 @ 11:16 No, it was not a "snotty smart ass remark." Yours was though. Try (@YouTube
- @http://t.co/zohOvdj4.....) October 31, 2011 @ 11:36 Oh brother (pun intended). Look, I have nerves for lots of types of (@YouTube
- @ayakhalil @ircpresident "pro religion Jewish state? Pathetic loser" meaning freedom of religion shouldn't allow for it? It doesn't. @jpsok October 31, 2011 @ 11:46
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)