- Twitter Digest: November 1, 2011 http://t.co/vveeRNX9..... November 2, 2011 @ 03:09
- @davidgboo November 2, 2011 @ 11:08 If you fail to even try to take my comments together in context, I'm not interested in conversing with you. @
- @davidgboo November 2, 2011 @ 11:11 "Do you...think...99% of banksters own the Fed...?" Your question was answered already. You're stuck on "own." @
- @davidgboo November 2, 2011 @ 11:15 "Who owns the Federal Reserve? Which banksters?" All of them, depending. Don't you know what "depending" means there? @
- @November 2, 2011 @ 11:26 "anyone who does not accept jesus will go to hell"? Babies? Those who haven't heard? There are also levels of Hell & times.
- @davidgboo November 2, 2011 @ 11:31 "Do you...think...99% of banksters own the Fed?" In the sense you mean by "own" (mundanely, directly), the top ones do. @
- What did Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman use to bribe Bosnian Serb president Milorad Dodik to opposed Palestinian UNSC statehood? November 2, 2011 @ 12:40
- Netanyahu raising Iran misreads US preoccupation with #November 2, 2011 @ 12:58 & hopes for harsher sanctions & to deflect from Zionist land theft in Palestine.
- #November 2, 2011 @ 13:21 Since Jan. 28, 2011, "At least 12,000 people have since been tried by military courts." Should have held elections in 90 days.
- 8 months of power by Egypt's corrupt, lying military leadership is 8 months too long. They're trying to blame the revolution & Christians. November 2, 2011 @ 13:23
- #November 2, 2011 @ 14:04 The US is in 23rd place on the human development index of the U.N. Development Program. That's bad, & it doesn't have to be that way!
- #November 2, 2011 @ 14:07 "Volatile Oakland faces general strike" today, Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2011.
- US files suit for fraudulent lending practices against Allied Home Mortgage Corp. Atty Preet Bharara: "Allied never played by the rules." November 2, 2011 @ 14:19
- More Americans pick Reagan v. FDR because Dems went DLC w/ Bill Clinton while the GOP glorifies Reagan ignoring his huge failures. November 2, 2011 @ 14:29
- #November 2, 2011 @ 14:35 Reagan started deregulation that caused the economic meltdown. You don't hear Obama saying it over & over & over though. Why not?
- #http://t.co/lEuWaUSv..... November 2, 2011 @ 16:25 Coup fears in Greece over referendum plan: Way out: Interest-free drachma
- FBI stings, entrapment should be illegal http://t.co/qmp96onh..... November 2, 2011 @ 18:01
- #http://t.co/x1ZHvAL6..... Capital punishment has no credibility. It's not losing it. Also... (cont) November 3, 2011 @ 15:37 #testthedna
- @DavidGBoo "I think that's what @ meant: ...Fed is controlled by a "happy few" banksters" No doubt, but I'm "liberal." Ha!@Genefeur November 3, 2011 @ 15:57
- @NewsSMCenter Your secure server seems down: http://t.co/DuiLenR7..... http://t.co/mdEpkysK..... works Your YouTube channel has https.
Peace! November 3, 2011 @ 16:14
- Victory for Voluntary GMO-Free Labels!: http://t.co/7v9qk0xH..... via @AddThis November 3, 2011 @ 16:38
- Oh no, I agree with Rush Limbaugh on something: "Gaystopo": The Gospel According to John Â« RightDirection http://t.co/WatFXVbq..... November 3, 2011 @ 18:55
- "'Footage That Kills 9/11 Conspiracy Theories' Actually Validates Them" http://t.co/Wjs7sYcN..... November 3, 2011 @ 20:21
- UN passes Iran's bid for nuclear disarmament over US, Israeli objections http://t.co/PToUDrlm..... November 3, 2011 @ 20:44
- #http://t.co/Sc7OwDtz..... November 3, 2011 @ 20:44 Paul Volcker laughs at increase in wealth disparity & Americans not speaking out against it
- European Union curruption for pharmaceutical giants http://t.co/z63Vlk94..... November 3, 2011 @ 21:17
- Is Finnish mobile game "Angry Birds" crypto-anti-Zionist: shooting angry birds at pigs who steal eggs? #November 4, 2011 @ 09:58 #Palestine #
- #November 4, 2011 @ 10:09 What's wrong w/ Social Security is US gov. took $2.7 TRILLION of it. Get it back. Soak the rich. Obama, where's FDR II?
- #November 4, 2011 @ 10:37 Has Obama realized it was dumb not to go all in for a New New Deal+ in 2008 & before the 2010 elections, including Single-Payer?
- #November 4, 2011 @ 10:39 Republicans want Obama to compromise on jobs. Obama should call for a huge increase in jobs over what he's already called for.
- #November 4, 2011 @ 10:47 Withstanding Margaret Thatcher, if the choice is between trickle-down & Keynes, take Keynes. Those aren't the only options: US Notes.
- Presidential elections in #November 4, 2011 @ 10:51 should be held ASAP under special/revolutionary free-and-fair election laws superseding the Constitution.
- After Pres. elections in #November 4, 2011 @ 10:53 under special/revolutionary free/fair election/executive-branch laws, rewrite the whole Constitution.
- US "GDP" is back to a pre-crash level, but it's a job-loss & anti-green "recovery": no real recovery at all but a net-loss, a liability. November 4, 2011 @ 10:58
- Who'll pay for such gigantic selfishness/greed? #November 4, 2011 @ 11:04 AGW carbon-dioxide output set a new record in 2010, per US Dept. of Energy.
- #November 4, 2011 @ 11:16 Most "celebrities" are extremely selfish & greedy. You know that, right? They conspicuously give a little to get much more for self.
- #November 4, 2011 @ 11:43 It may sound Orwellian, but Papandreou retains power by losing it on his own terms. The "power" of his name will be behind the scenes.
- #November 4, 2011 @ 11:46 "I am pleased...opening the discussion through the referendum delivered a positive, creative shock": Papandreou. Planned or hindsight?
- #November 4, 2011 @ 11:51 Did Papandreou cave on the referendum due to barking from Chancellor Merkel & President Sarkozy? What does Iceland say?
- #November 4, 2011 @ 11:52 Papandreou was and is working for the banksters. Does anyone not know that?
- Suck smog? Rick Perry says all jobs are equally valid whether they pollute or not. He's extremely & stupidly anti-environmental regulation. November 4, 2011 @ 14:02
- Rick Perry thinks oil, coal, gas, & nuclear are as valid as geothermal, wind, solar, tidal.... Do you really want people like that leading? November 4, 2011 @ 14:10
- I'm all for getting rid of Obamacare if it's replaced by Single-Payer. To simply repeal it though would be stupid. November 4, 2011 @ 14:21
- As much as some selfish, harmful people would like it, #November 4, 2011 @ 14:27 isn't the Free-Love Movement.
- #November 4, 2011 @ 14:28 Free-Love Movement (unbridled sex / lust) has much in common with unbridled capitalism.
- @November 4, 2011 @ 15:02 "dont really like the concept of hell seems a little harsh" It's cause and effect: worse cause, greater negative result.
- @DavidGBoo "Who is liberal?" The opposite of the churl, who "deviseth wicked devices to destroy the poor with lying words...." @ November 4, 2011 @ 15:59
- "You don't attack someone's...religion...or sexual orientation." Satanism & sex with goats shouldn't be "attacked"? Wrong, Paul Begala! November 4, 2011 @ 16:44
- Because Pres. Nicolas Sarkozy is a Zionist, France says it will abstain from voting in the Security Council on Palestinian full membership. November 4, 2011 @ 16:49
- Reuters false reporting: Mavi Marmara Turks had clubs/knives (unproven); Hamas seized Gaza in 2007. They were the gov. -- didn't seize it. November 4, 2011 @ 17:39
- #November 4, 2011 @ 17:52 Zionists again illegally boarded & took Gaza-bound boats in INT'L waters & imprisoned peaceful, unarmed passengers.
- "If Shay N....[has] herpes, she could...sue Kowalski for intentional infliction of emotional distress or...disclosure..." & lose. November 4, 2011 @ 18:12
- Two kids at school: 1 says, "There's no God," the other, "homosex is sin." Which one is bullying? November 4, 2011 @ 18:15
- Against homosexual fascism: "Are No-Bullying Zones Constitutional?" - Wendy Kaminer - National - The Atlantic http://t.co/RpQIgxcW..... November 4, 2011 @ 18:35
- Fascistically "Promoting homosexuality to students": Intentionally offending Christians (Catholics, Orthodox,...), M... http://t.co/80saQRkY..... November 4, 2011 @ 19:52
- #November 5, 2011 @ 12:01 Don't cut Medicare. Cut off unrepentant kleptocrats who, via schemes & scams, live off workers' blood, sweat, interest, & taxes.
- #November 5, 2011 @ 12:07 Harry Reid, what the Hell's the matter with you? What are you doing agreeing to cut Medicare? Are you insane?
- #November 5, 2011 @ 12:10 Harry Reid, you know damn well we don't need to cut Medicare. Tell the Republicans their plan can go back to Hell where it came from.
- Gaza Freedom Flotilla: Lots of info in one post: IDF navy boards #storyful http://t.co/iM5rEgv4..... November 5, 2011 @ 12:45 boats off Gaza via @
- It is said that in Massachusetts, Connecticut, & New York, the elite have blocked a vote on whether marriage is only between a man & woman? November 5, 2011 @ 13:17
- Catholic Newspaper Yanks Column Linking Devil, Same-Sex Attraction, Christian News http://t.co/p6e1NuK1..... November 5, 2011 @ 13:55
- When's Iran's leader, Ayatollah Khamenei, going to stand up for "no compulsion in religion" (Qur'anic) & free Youcef Nadarkhani? @ayakhalil November 5, 2011 @ 14:09
- If I illegally download games & my father whips me for it & I have it on video, I will not upload it but hang my head in shame that I stole. November 5, 2011 @ 14:24
- #November 5, 2011 @ 17:57 Banksters start it. 1st-Amendment-violating police-state tactics give militant anarchists cause. Fascist cops use that as an excuse.
- #http://t.co/zmmdwCze..... November 5, 2011 @ 18:17 College professors host classes in Occupy Seattle
- Satan helps those who help themselves to the inheritance of everyone else. November 5, 2011 @ 18:26
- @ayakhalil FYI: "Tennessee Church to Host Sharia Law Conference" http://t.co/af7F7733..... I'll be interested to see the range of views allowed. November 5, 2011 @ 18:37
- @ayakhalil On Khamenei & "no compulsion in religion," it wasn't a question to you but just to let you know I put it out there. They see me. November 5, 2011 @ 18:39
- Will a Gaza Freedom Flotilla boat not stop & Israelis be stupid enough to sink them or worse? The Zionists have no right. The UN is wrong. November 5, 2011 @ 18:42
- #November 5, 2011 @ 19:01 If the US helps Israel attack Iran based on lies, may the Zionist Occupied Government be pulverized to dust & the people set free.
- If Israel attacks Iran & Iran attacks Israel, it will be Israel's fault. The US should NOT side w/ Israel. Zionism is sociopathic. November 5, 2011 @ 19:10
- We all know that the upcoming UN IAEA Report on Iran is the exact pattern used by the Bush-43 admin in it's lying run-up to attacking Iraq. November 5, 2011 @ 19:16
- The IAEA Report against Iran will provide zero evidence! It will be a pack of unsubstantiated allegations (all lies) based only on psy-ops. November 5, 2011 @ 19:19
- Watch what happens when these idiots, who think we've forgotten about Bush's lies about Iraq, roll out their lies on Iran. November 5, 2011 @ 19:22
- These amoral, land-thieving, ethnic-cleansing, fascists will have the Zionist corporate media inundate us with twisting, false propaganda. November 5, 2011 @ 19:24
- Once humans have fact-checked the IAEA, alternative media will be full of proof the IAEA is a propaganda arm of the Zionist-Occupied Empire. November 5, 2011 @ 19:28
- Huge, lying serpents of the Obama & Netanyahu governments will duck all the facts. FOX will drum for attacks: Iran's "Shock & Awe." November 5, 2011 @ 19:35
- "a large steel container used for nuclear arms-related high explosives tests" Do you remember all the blatant lies they told about Iraq? November 5, 2011 @ 19:38
- Everything they said against Iraq was lies. Make them show hard, independently verifiable proof against Iran. November 5, 2011 @ 19:41
- Also, don't forget that Iran has the legal right to opt out of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, not that it has. November 5, 2011 @ 19:44
- Don't let the mainstream, corporatist, Zionist news hide Israel's "secret" nuclear arsenal. Force them to talk about it & often. November 5, 2011 @ 19:48
- Zionists want Americans to continue aiding & abetting Zionist crimes against Arab Palestinians & others. Stand against that evil! November 5, 2011 @ 19:50
- Don't forget Zionists got Palestinian lands by lies, terrorism, ethnic cleansing, racism, war crimes, assassinations, & anti-US espionage. November 5, 2011 @ 19:53
- "Expanded" my foot. There's been zero evidence. "Expanded evidence...Iranian engineers worked on computer models of nuclear payloads...." November 5, 2011 @ 19:56
- The so-called evidence looked fake. "...evidence...Iranian engineers worked on computer models of nuclear payloads...." November 5, 2011 @ 19:59
- "'dual use' — peaceful or military" proves nothing. Almost anything can be dual use. A frying pan can flatten Netanyahu's head. November 5, 2011 @ 20:01
- #November 5, 2011 @ 20:29 Austerity is the banksters scamming. "Papandreou...abandoned a disastrous proposal to hold a referendum on a new European debt deal."
- "Live Free or Die." "Give me liberty, or give me death." Then there're these: "Give me freedom, or I kill you." & "Give us freedom or die." November 5, 2011 @ 20:46
- Governments on all levels are extremely stupid for not redressing grievances before people are driven to mass violence against oppressors. November 5, 2011 @ 20:49
- Why would Obama refuse to declassify US records on Argentina's "Dirty War"? Because it shows US complicity? November 5, 2011 @ 20:52
- In Nigeria, Boko Haram means "Western education is sacrilege." It's gained a following because capitalism promotes greed & corrupts. November 5, 2011 @ 21:14
- The biggest problem in Nigeria is the curse of oil. Western oil corporations have facilitated Nigerian elites hogging oil wealth. November 5, 2011 @ 21:16
- If someone writes that Jesus would have married a Miss World pageant contestant, I'm not going to riot over it. Some Muslims need to relax. November 5, 2011 @ 21:25
- If you are a ruler & someone says you're bad but you're not, don't punish the person. Just answer back honestly with all the facts. November 5, 2011 @ 21:32
- If you can't answer back with all the facts but resort to punishment, you are a bad ruler. November 5, 2011 @ 21:35
- How is this not utterly evil? "signature strikes" are drones killing people without being sure of who they are or whether they're fighters. November 5, 2011 @ 21:59
- Look, I'm an Afghani. A US drone kills my family members who weren't doing anything. I go to war against America. What's not to understand? November 5, 2011 @ 22:01
- If an American drone killed my innocent family members, if I weren't Christian, I'd find out who ordered it & kill him no matter who he is. November 5, 2011 @ 22:04
- I'm anti-war, but I understand why people are at war against the US. Obama orders the innocent murdered as "collateral damage." He's evil. November 5, 2011 @ 22:06
- RE: If you can supply a URL to the bill, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to read it firsthand. Thanks. http://t.co/LN5pALqE..... November 5, 2011 @ 22:26
- "But the Michigan legislature is doing its best to make me hang my head in shame. On Wednesday, the Republican-contro... http://t.co/PlCZcTIH..... November 5, 2011 @ 22:45
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)