- Twitter Digest: November 8, 2011 http://t.co/4Qha4Mrt..... November 9, 2011 @ 02:12
- Conversation with Noah, continued http://t.co/7IhNGFod..... November 9, 2011 @ 23:50
- Do you like the new Twittter "Activity" tab? Tweets retweeted seem gone. I won't use that tab at all the way it is -- promotes more ADHD. November 10, 2011 @ 16:38
- Merkel: "there is no such thing any more as domestic policy making. Domestic is what's inside the currency area." Sieg Heil! November 10, 2011 @ 16:49
- Merkel: "Greece can no longer decide all by itself the issue of whether it should hold a referendum or not." Heil Merkel! November 10, 2011 @ 16:51
- I'm thinking back to when I said Germany just bought Europe. November 10, 2011 @ 16:53
- Save us, gold. Think he hears you? Sell everything, buy gold, & maybe cash in on misery. I think you should work for the solution instead. November 10, 2011 @ 17:04
- @DavidGBoo Who has any "good" money? The Chinese don't. The whole system is a farce, including gold. Humanity needs to reboot a new system. November 10, 2011 @ 17:19
- Austerity is one thing. Desperation is something else. November 10, 2011 @ 17:19
- Europe is land, & wages are becoming cheaper. Is Germany smart enough to put the whole of Europe to work at clean, living wages? November 10, 2011 @ 17:24
- @DavidGBoo "Fake money makes real debt" It makes real suffering. The banksters are the ones in real debt. They owe it to everybody to atone. November 10, 2011 @ 17:30
- Told you: "U.N. nuclear atomic energy agency says that Iran is suspected...." The IAEA has 0 proof & only propaganda. November 10, 2011 @ 19:02
- Stupid Zionists insulting the world's intelligence: "...report says...suspected secret nuclear work by Iran...." Suspected = not proven! November 10, 2011 @ 19:08
- The IAEA report against Iran is restricted. You don't get to see it. You're supposed to just go along with war on Iran without evidence. November 10, 2011 @ 19:12
- Just go along with war on Iran without evidence. Remember all the "evidence" against Iraq? Neither do I because there wasn't any. November 10, 2011 @ 19:13
- Just think if the US hadn't invaded Iraq. Think of all the money that could have been used in this bankster-caused crash. November 10, 2011 @ 19:14
- The US spend hundreds of billions making Iraq a nightmare, & the same lying, neocon Zionists want us to pay to kill innocent Iranians now. November 10, 2011 @ 19:17
- China, Xinhua news agency, the UN "lacks a smoking gun" against Iran. That's right. November 10, 2011 @ 19:24
- China, Xinhua news agency: "There are no witnesses or physical evidence to prove that Iran is making nuclear weapons." That's right. November 10, 2011 @ 19:25
- China, Xinhua news agency: "...it is extremely dangerous to rely on suspicions..." against Iran. Yes, & the suspicions are phony. November 10, 2011 @ 19:28
- Mitt Romney is a war-mongering fool. He's saber rattling against Iran without a scintilla of evidence against them. Damn that. November 10, 2011 @ 19:37
- A vote for Mitt is a vote for ZOG. Mitt Romney sucks up to Zionist money. He's insane: willing unilaterally to attack Iran for Israel. November 10, 2011 @ 19:49
- Hey, Mitt Romney. Your dad's rolling over in his grave. He admitted having been brainwashed by US generals in Vietnam. What's your excuse? November 10, 2011 @ 19:51
- Russia says the UN IAEA report contains nothing new. Right. It's warmed-over, land-thieving, ethnic-cleansing, war-criminal Zionist bull! November 10, 2011 @ 19:57
- "United States will study a new route for the Keystone XL Canada-to-Texas oil pipeline." I have one: straight to Hell where it belongs. November 10, 2011 @ 20:24
- Imagine the MSM covering all political parties without bias. Obama & the Republicans aren't the only ones running. Name another candidate. November 10, 2011 @ 21:08
- For Pres? Virgil Goode, Roy Moore, Kent Mesplay, Jill Stein, R. Lee Wrights, Bill Still, Jack Fellure, James Hedges, Stewart Alexander November 10, 2011 @ 21:18
- Serious people running for President aren't allowed in the debates not because they can't debate but because they might be too good at it. November 10, 2011 @ 21:21
- @DavidGBoo Jubilee! While we're at it, cancel money & taxes. Family wreckers invented money, usury, & taxes: unnecessaries. November 10, 2011 @ 21:33
- Oh, the Activity tab regards followers only? Our tweets retweeted are under the @ mentions tab. Hmmm... November 10, 2011 @ 21:36
- @CineversityTV Have you heard of spooky action at a distance? November 10, 2011 @ 21:39
- Privacy Loses in Twitter / WikiLeaks Records Battle | Electronic Frontier Foundation http://t.co/SFYSE3N9..... November 10, 2011 @ 22:58
- Zionist liars!: Vyacheslav Danilenko's son-in-law didn't say Danilenko helped Iran with a containment vessel to test nuclear triggers. November 11, 2011 @ 21:52
- The IAEA claims Iran had drawings to form uranium into the core of warheads. The computer wasn't independently analyzed: a likely fake. November 11, 2011 @ 21:58
- Consider tricksters: IAEA to Danilenko: Did you work on a nuclear-trigger chamber? No. IAEA to son-in-law: Did he work on a chamber? Yes. November 11, 2011 @ 22:02
- Morons: 1/2 the time, the US Zionist news says the IAEA suspects Iran may be.... The other 1/2, they say Iran IS making nuclear weapons. November 11, 2011 @ 22:17
- Iran: "activities...have civilian [&] military applications, others [only alleged / unproven] are specific to nuclear weapons" Show proof! November 11, 2011 @ 22:22
- IAEA allegations against Iran are old. ElBaradei said none was proof. He wasn't a Zionist minion, dupe, or sycophant. November 11, 2011 @ 22:28
- Stinking, land-thieving Zionists hate ElBaradei, who never caved into neocon lies about Iraq. He was always right on Iran too. Show proof! November 11, 2011 @ 22:32
- Bomb the innocent again. Iran isn't making nuclear weapons. God won't stop Satan from ripping you to shreds. Free the world of your evil. November 11, 2011 @ 22:40
- "The 10 Most Diabolical and Disgusting Parasites" Are banksters on the list? If not, it's a bad list. November 11, 2011 @ 22:44
- Oakland says it's worried about safety and turns out the lights at night around Occupy Oakland. They sound like liars because they are. November 11, 2011 @ 23:16
- Is Oakland turning out the lights at night around Occupy Oakland because Oakland is using night-vision tech to spy & attack in the dark? November 11, 2011 @ 23:18
- The court erred saying schools can block the wearing of the US flag when other students are celebrating Cinco de Mayo. November 11, 2011 @ 23:25
- Students wearing the US flag should be irrelevant when students are celebrating Cinco de Mayo. November 11, 2011 @ 23:27
- Students celebrating Cinco de Mayo who take offense at students wearing the US flag need civil-liberties instruction. November 11, 2011 @ 23:29
- Both Cinco de Mayo and the wearing of the US flag are nationalistic. Neither should be supremacist. November 11, 2011 @ 23:30
- The youth on both sides in America on Cinco de Mayo should understand this & not be anti-French either: http://t.co/CbAIL651..... November 11, 2011 @ 23:35
- Egyptian Coptic Christians were allowed to process unmolested to Tahrir Square in Cairo in commemoration of 27 people murdered in Oct. November 11, 2011 @ 23:47
- "Pass it on: A diet low in salt may not provide a net benefit in terms of health." High salt & swollen ankles tell the truth. November 11, 2011 @ 23:57
- #November 12, 2011 @ 00:02 "The city will allow 'peaceful assembly'," as if they have illegal authority not to.
- Did Zionists have to talk w/ Arabs in 1948? No. But Obama & Israel oppose UN membership of Palestine w/o direct talks w/ Israel. It's crap! November 12, 2011 @ 00:11
- Palestinian Authority, go to the General Assembly for super-observer status then full membership. Take what you can get now. It'll grow. November 12, 2011 @ 00:14
- China is stupid about the Falun Gong & religion. You'd think Mao is still alive. He's dead! Freedom of religion would be a boon for China. November 12, 2011 @ 00:19
- Ron Paul is wrong that the only thing government "can do is steal and rob people with a gun and forcibly transfer wealth...." November 12, 2011 @ 00:25
- Ron Paul, government belongs to all of us (should). It could & should create United States Notes (interest, debt, & tax free) & employ. November 12, 2011 @ 00:27
- NATO wants us to think Assad is not as insane as Qaddaffi because he hasn't said house-to-house, but it's more about where Syria's located. November 12, 2011 @ 00:38
- On Penn State, it's too sickening. It's temptation. The wrath will come. November 12, 2011 @ 01:01
- Is the top loaded with perverts because every pervert lower down seems to get protected and whistleblowers seem to get fired? November 12, 2011 @ 01:12
- Sudan split along racial, religious, and oil lines. Will Nigeria end up splitting too? November 12, 2011 @ 01:37
- Indonesia hypocritically claims there's freedom of religion there because Ahmadis are banned from proselytizing & openly practicing. November 12, 2011 @ 01:45
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)