- Twitter Digest: November 12, 2011 http://t.co/KjgtM5mv..... November 13, 2011 @ 02:21
- @musella Read the New Testament, Acts, Chapter 2, Verses 44 & 45. Christians were/are real communists. Marx was not! November 13, 2011 @ 22:35
- @musella "And all that believed were together, and had all things common;" (Acts 2:44) Christianity = real communism! November 13, 2011 @ 22:35
- @musella "And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need." (Acts 2:45) Not Marx but Jesus Christ! November 13, 2011 @ 22:37
- #November 13, 2011 @ 23:12 does "civil disobedience" but doesn't filed suits against governments violating civil liberties & banking regulatory laws. Why?
- Corporatist news on #November 13, 2011 @ 23:16 is about nearly everything but the banksters. Banking fraud is relegated to an afterthought, usually a one-liner.
- Are homosexual XXX videos okay with you & even for kids in public schools? "...probe of gay pornography in schools" http://t.co/U9L0IFJu..... November 14, 2011 @ 00:18
- Culture Guard demands probe of homosexual pornography in public elementary schools » RoadKill Radio http://t.co/FVwsKla5..... November 14, 2011 @ 01:02
- "Israel says Iran closer to atom bomb than thought" Israel bigger liar than world thought, and that's as big as it gets. November 14, 2011 @ 01:45
- Ehud Barak hailed deadly munitions blast at a base of Iran's Revolutionary Guards & hoped for more. Ya, he's not evil, in a pig's eye. November 14, 2011 @ 01:49
- If Israel &/or the US attacks Iran without having shown hard, independent evidence (they can't), Israel & the US will get comeuppance. November 14, 2011 @ 01:54
- Archbishop Rowan Williams: "almost unbearable weight of divine intelligence and love pressing down" Wrong. Truth: My yoke is light. November 17, 2011 @ 01:16
- Religious Liberty v. Sexual Rights | Spero News: http://t.co/9I7PArY9..... November 17, 2011 @ 01:28
- Save Bryce Canyon from a proposed coal mine http://t.co/e7VK0wVA..... November 17, 2011 @ 21:51
- Journalists obstructed from covering #http://t.co/TVGTbt7l..... November 17, 2011 @ 22:44 protests
- # American Colonial Revolutionaries were not anarchists. George Washington hyper-organized & fought a war. I'm NOT saying to do that.
- #November 17, 2011 @ 22:49 Today's anarchists won't beat the cops' crony-capitalist bosses by merely protesting and/or randomly damaging property.
- #November 17, 2011 @ 22:50 It isn't enough just to draw attention to the evil of the banksters. A new system must be set up & operated outside the "SYSTEM."
- #November 17, 2011 @ 22:52 You must employ each other via your own economy that is not controlled by any bank or banks.
- #November 17, 2011 @ 22:56 In addition to many other violations, the US government is refusing to enforce the First Amendment. It is an outlaw, false government.
- Health department illegally raids picnic dinner, orders all food destroyed with bleach http://t.co/QoEjV74X..... November 17, 2011 @ 23:04
- #November 17, 2011 @ 23:16 American Colonial Revolutionaries were not anarchists. George Washington hyper-organized & fought a war. I'm NOT saying to do that.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 01:31 You have to fight the TransCanada Keystone XL pipeline on AGW grounds & pollution even at its source.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 01:32 Rerouting the TransCanada Keystone XL pipeline in Nebraska isn't going to curb AGW or pollution at its source.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 01:43 Tea Party, austerity came by deregulating banksters & cutting taxes on the superrich. Otherwise, the crash wouldn't have happened.
- Thanks Reagan! Brilliant! US families living in middle-income neighborhoods dropped to 44% in 2007 (pre-crash) from 65% in 1970. November 18, 2011 @ 01:54
- #November 18, 2011 @ 02:00 Deregulation & tax cuts for rich: US living in affluent neighborhoods, 14% 2007, 7% 1970. Poor residential areas 17% from 8%.
- Want to end the recession/depression? Federally employ 15 million more now & pay w/ United States Notes. Easy! November 18, 2011 @ 02:03
- #November 18, 2011 @ 02:14 Hey Mayors, you close the camps, you put the youth on the move. They'll block more & clog your "justice" systems, etc.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 02:18 Tea Party, via deregulation & tax cuts for the rich: "children...United States considered poor rose by 1 million in 2010."
- So, back in the 1970's, you didn't believe in the population explosion. I did. How many people were there? How many now? November 18, 2011 @ 02:25
- 1970 US population was 204 million. Now it's 311+ million. That's a population explosion. It's global too. Still want more kids? November 18, 2011 @ 02:31
- #November 18, 2011 @ 02:39 How can one be a cop & follow orders to beat people who won't fight back. He has to be a cowardly abused sadist, a dupe & minion.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 02:52 If you're a financial success, it is generally expected you'll have lost whatever compassion & sense of fair play you had.
- It's a legal farce that tent & sleeping-bag bans & curfews apply to the 1st Amendment: Peaceful assemblies for the redress of grievances. November 18, 2011 @ 03:19
- #November 18, 2011 @ 03:36 As a US billionaire, NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg is part of the 0.00013%. He's a multibillionaire though. So, it's even lower.
- #November 18, 2011 @ 03:40 "Hundreds of police stormed the camp...." New chant: "This is what a police state looks like."
- #November 18, 2011 @ 03:51 US judge unjust ruling: 1st Amendment not violated when citizens barred from parks because they "can stand on sidewalks overnight."
- The poor need better educations. What does New York State do? It cuts money for poor districts. Rich districts get about twice as much. November 18, 2011 @ 03:55
- Tea Party, Grover Norquist doesn't give a damn about widening income-inequality & that more & more people are becoming poorer & poorer. November 18, 2011 @ 04:15
- Grover Norquist, Isaiah says devise liberal devices to help the poor. Your tax breaks for the rich haven't done that at all. November 18, 2011 @ 04:18
- #November 18, 2011 @ 04:21 An aide to US Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) says Kyl believes the wealthy pay more taxes than their fair share. Does it get any dumber?
Land & Building Fund Donations
Less Applicable Transaction Fees
reflects cleared transactions
& donations before expenses
to the Christian Commons Project™