- Twitter Digest: November 18, 2011 http://t.co/gotGUpCx..... November 19, 2011 @ 07:46
- US citizens on public property peacefully assembled under the First Amendment a (@YouTube http://t.co/T05wFY2J.....) November 19, 2011 @ 19:44
- #http://t.co/iuLxbdFX..... November 19, 2011 @ 19:59 Fascist tools: "Police Pepper Spray Peaceful UC Davis Students." Where are the federal authorities upholding t...
- RE: The original Rothschild family was Rothschild first and "Jewish" a distant second. What they were really about wa... http://t.co/OWv9Tmrp..... November 19, 2011 @ 20:15
- Hashtag today: #November 19, 2011 @ 22:39 Freedom of religion.
- @musella You understand that Matthew 26:52 & Acts 2:44-45;4:32 fit together, right? CCP also stands for: "Christian Commons Project." November 19, 2011 @ 22:51
- Tax cuts for the rich & deregulation for banksters caused high unemployment, but airhead Rick Perry says taxes & regulations kill jobs. November 20, 2011 @ 01:00
- #November 20, 2011 @ 01:05 Some people want others to believe that If one is 99% laissez-faire capitalist that one is a socialist due to the 1%. How stupid!
- Lies of a fascist: "I had to lie...because I'm a ... [homosexual] soldier and I didn't want to lose my job." "This is not about sex." Empire November 20, 2011 @ 01:14
- There are millions of homosexuals who started out heterosexual but hide it because it doesn't work with the "Born that Way" lie. Ask. November 20, 2011 @ 01:19
- "Hillary Clinton announced $600 million in aid for Indonesia" while American children go hungry. November 20, 2011 @ 02:00
- Egypt's & Burma's militaries dribble out few & weak reforms to avoid accountability. Repent. #November 20, 2011 @ 18:34
- Julian Zelizer, Princeton history professor: "Gingrich comes...with tons of baggage." ...huge hypocrite on Clinton's indiscretions, plus... November 20, 2011 @ 18:53
- #November 20, 2011 @ 19:04 Extending Bush tax cuts increases champagne & caviar for plutocrat banksters, not good jobs for those thrown out of work by them.
- Tea Party, banksters crashed the economy on purpose & planned to destroy entitlements. It's your economic enslavement. #November 20, 2011 @ 19:22
- If done right, United States Notes could instantly & completely eliminate the National Debt & all austerity measures. #November 20, 2011 @ 19:25
- The nuclear-energy industry is working overtime to cast doubt on problems with cumulative low-dose radiation exposure from Fukushima. November 20, 2011 @ 19:43
- Don't listen to the nuclear-energy industry's false propagandists. "Some land in Japan too radioactive to farm" http://t.co/Ry0rUGUV..... November 20, 2011 @ 20:04
- Nuclear-energy industry's false propagandists don't want you thinking about this http://t.co/j8mYWmdj..... November 20, 2011 @ 20:10
- Parents who named their son Adolf Hitler Campbell lose custody of 4 kids. We're told it's not the names, but news doesn't say what else. November 20, 2011 @ 20:18
- Assad says parliamentary elections in February/March, new government, new constitution, presidential elections. With what strings? #November 20, 2011 @ 20:28
- "Failure Is Good" Yeah, he, Paul Krugman, should know. - http://t.co/p5oh7Sna..... http://t.co/Hs48aLNu..... November 20, 2011 @ 21:07
- @musella You're not understanding. I've already read the "Nine Commentaries...." I'm for Freedom of Religion, but Falun Gong is NOT the key. November 20, 2011 @ 21:16
- #Harridan77 Ron Paul says Obama is a socialist. He calls anyone a socialist who's less laissez-faire capitalist than Ron. Questions? November 20, 2011 @ 21:25 @
- @FightUsury Usury is forbidden, but the United Arab Emirates won't let you declare bankruptcy? It's anti-Islamic then. Challenge them on it. November 20, 2011 @ 21:33
- @PluralMarriage "The more love in the home, the more stability in society." You're talking about loose sex, not love. "Liberal" Jews? November 20, 2011 @ 21:40
- "73% Think Most Bailout Money Went To Those Who Caused Crisis" The 27% that doesn't is dead from the neck up and/or are banksters. November 21, 2011 @ 03:27
- #http://t.co/00ZBD7EJ..... November 21, 2011 @ 04:03 "More on Police Departments' Collusion in Defense of 1%:...Organization Coordinating Those Crackdown Calls?"
- #November 21, 2011 @ 04:12 ACLU, when you sue the Police Executive Research Forum (PERF) & members, go for banning them from all things law-enforcement?
- @FightUsury Avail yourselves of the law: "Bankruptcy In The United Arab Emirates Laws And Proceedures" http://t.co/w83CAZUU..... November 21, 2011 @ 04:34
- @Twitter, dump the "Activity" tab. Put it back the way it was. If I want to see who people are following, I'll go look. November 21, 2011 @ 04:46
- #November 21, 2011 @ 04:55 Americans are shot with teargas cannisters, pepper sprayed, beaten, maimed, dragged off. Obama does nothing. He'll preach to Egypt.
- #November 21, 2011 @ 04:59 Obama's do-nothing approach to city police and mayors violating the First Amendment emboldens the SCAF in Egypt.
- Is Islamic theocracy the problem? "Violent Protests in Egypt Pit Thousands Against Police" - http://t.co/p5oh7Sna..... http://t.co/PzrKhU7G..... November 21, 2011 @ 19:33
- @Paleocrat "Obama's failures are those of omission and commission. t's worse than tragic; it's offensive." It's hypocrisy at its worst. November 21, 2011 @ 20:35
- @whistleblowerpo Explain "CooN by YA (YHVH)." November 21, 2011 @ 20:42
- Homosexual Cognitive Dissonance: How to break the spell http://t.co/IALzteQl.....
- "He hasn't convinced the IAEA...he didn't provide more information...," Albright says. Prove you're not beating your boyfriend, Albright. November 21, 2011 @ 23:50
- Re: Newt Gingrich: "That reminded me of when he said his cheating on his first two wives was "partially drive... (cont) November 21, 2011 @ 23:55
- "You may not order police to forcefully disperse student protesters peacefully protesting police brutality. Yo... (cont) November 22, 2011 @ 00:04
- @whistleblowerpo Specifically, explain "CooN." November 22, 2011 @ 00:18
- RE: It's as if there are only two narratives in the world.
Is there any original thinking anywhere?
- RE: P.S. Drop the all-caps or find your comments deleted. I mean that in a friendly way. There are people with visual... http://t.co/FebH4YJS..... November 22, 2011 @ 02:42
- @whistleblowerpo You are wasting my time. November 22, 2011 @ 02:46
- @total_mess What do you know about United States Notes and how they could be used to pay off the National Debt? November 22, 2011 @ 02:49
- #November 22, 2011 @ 03:07 Banksters suckered nations into deep debt. Here's what nations should say. "We don't owe you anything." United States Notes!
- Want to read some pure propaganda by the US mainstream? This is from Reuters: "Espionage has always been a per... (cont) November 22, 2011 @ 03:26
- Newt Gingrich proposed younger workers bypass Social Security. Every privatized thing idiots did to pensions turned out to be a disaster. November 22, 2011 @ 03:30
- #November 22, 2011 @ 03:36 Stinking cuts in defense spending are only cuts in increases in spending. If they do nothing, military spending still goes up: a sham!
- Homosexual Cognitive Dissonance: How to break the spell http://t.co/JS3Xq8qX..... November 22, 2011 @ 20:57
- Let me let the feminists in on something. Male homosexuals are the biggest misogynists on the planet. Did you really not know that? Wow! November 22, 2011 @ 21:30
- Anthropogenic Global Warming is just warming up: "Bad, Badder, BEST" http://t.co/qvFGUxPB..... November 22, 2011 @ 21:49
- #http://t.co/tNhraTSU..... November 22, 2011 @ 22:40 End the Anthropogenic Global Warming denial: "Lone Star State of Drought"
- The Ongoing Imperialist Events - Lizzie Phelan - YouTube http://t.co/vmtl0JCr..... November 23, 2011 @ 00:20
- @journeytoislam I like that. (@YouTube http://t.co/sqbFxfJe.....) November 23, 2011 @ 01:09
- RE: I saw everything you wrote long before you wrote it. You're throwing statistics out there that absolutely not one... http://t.co/kA1CV1zQ..... November 23, 2011 @ 02:45
- @total_mess So, you don't know about United States Notes to pay off the national debt. All "money" is an agreement. What do you value? November 23, 2011 @ 02:58
- @jesusAnarchist If any man...bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man...is vain. November 23, 2011 @ 03:05
- @jesusAnarchist You are giving anti-Christs the word "religion." I refuse to do that. Jesus founded his Church. It is religion. November 23, 2011 @ 03:10
- @TesslerPT "Think Like Our Founding Fathers" No. Think like Jesus. November 23, 2011 @ 03:11
- Changing the Retweet tab to "Activity" (following), Twitter elevated following over what you've written. You know, $. November 23, 2011 @ 05:06
- The world's 2nd largest military, China, spends about 13% that of the US. What's wrong is slashing the Pentagon 75%+ to fix the economy? November 23, 2011 @ 05:20
- Rick Perry wants Iran not to be able to handle its oil-money transactions. Gas prices & profits would go up for his oil-industry buddies. November 23, 2011 @ 05:49
- #November 23, 2011 @ 06:06 #Egypt: "The real revolution begins from today. Nobody will leave until the military council leaves power." -- Taymour Abu Ezz, 58.
- #November 23, 2011 @ 06:08 #Egypt: "The real revolution begins from today. Nobody will leave until the" Military Industrial Complex & plutocracy are overthrown.
- Anti-bankster gold bugs, do you know what it means that JP Morgan is buying MF Global's stake in the London Metal Exchange (LME)? November 23, 2011 @ 06:17
- #November 23, 2011 @ 06:45 Field Marshal Mohamed Hussein Tantawi, steps now!: 1) Name a middle-of-the-road, civilian caretaker-government. 2) Back off.
- #November 23, 2011 @ 06:54 Why do people vote for politicians who protect the selfish plutocrats against those voters? Why be their dupes?
- #November 23, 2011 @ 06:55 In 1970, 1 income was enough for a family. It takes 2 now because the superrich took the difference, suckering feminists.
- #November 23, 2011 @ 07:32 Field Marshal Mohamed Hussein Tantawi, order the police & military to completely back off attacking anyone @ Tahrir Square.
- #November 23, 2011 @ 07:40 Will Obama give Tantawi an ultimatum: Stop attacking protesters, cede power to civilians, & step down or we'll pull the $ plug?
- A must watch: Egyptian Revolution Enters New Phase As Thousands Brave Violence to Protest Military Rule http://t.co/6ftYng18..... @democracynow November 23, 2011 @ 07:48
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)