- Twitter Digest: November 22, 2011 http://t.co/fmoxvili..... November 23, 2011 @ 08:59
- @lmnrn51 There have been plenty of people who call themselves "Progressive" who have called me scum & censored, blocked, & banned me. November 23, 2011 @ 20:25
- @lmnrn51 Many self-styled "Progressives" have called me scum & censored, blocked, & banned me primarily because I'm not pro-homosex. November 23, 2011 @ 20:29
- @lmnrn51 Self-styled "Progressives" refuse to answer my question: "Do penises belong in anuses?" They know they don't but won't say it. November 23, 2011 @ 20:32
- @lmnrn51 Some of the "best Progressives" (talking heads in alternative media) refused to disgust things: intellectual cowardice. November 23, 2011 @ 20:40
- RE: " My Grandfather & Father FOUGHT against such in WW1, WW2!"
- RE: @http://t.co/AxHDgHhQ..... November 23, 2011 @ 21:53 "Calling it the anti-science movement rather than the anti-climate science movement d...
- There's nothing wrong with pure hands. Clean hands, pure hands, clean heart, pu (@YouTube http://t.co/bsLxF9mO.....) November 24, 2011 @ 00:10
- America: "Your Genetically Engineered Thanksgiving" Yuk! Nothing to be thankful for there. http://t.co/8tQvo70H..... November 24, 2011 @ 00:15
- @GreeGreece Ha! Good one! "At GOP debate, Santorum says Africa is a 'country' (Cecil Rhodes thought so too) November 24, 2011 @ 00:16
- @GreeGreece He may have had a different connotation in mind. He's ignorant, but sometimes we make them out to be more so than they are. November 24, 2011 @ 00:19
- #http://t.co/2tuLlzg8..... November 24, 2011 @ 01:14 Philip Pilkington: Debunking Economics – An Interview with Steve Keen – Part 1 Â« naked capitalism
- #http://t.co/klvxkBeJ..... November 24, 2011 @ 01:28 Capitalist hogwash: The Pilgrims' Real Thanksgiving Lesson: Newsroom: The Independent Institute
- #November 24, 2011 @ 01:55 Gov. needs to hire workers via labor-intensive programs, and it doesn't need to increase debt to do it: See: "United States Notes".
- #November 24, 2011 @ 02:01 "Obama, supposedly a liberal Democrat, has done what no Democrat has ever done – he put Social Security on the table." Les Leopold
- Greenpeace 2011 Thanksgiving Message http://t.co/AZ6JLAzw..... November 24, 2011 @ 02:13
- When Kleptocrats' right hand messes with its left, The Associated Press kicks cops where it hurts. Who's your daddy? November 24, 2011 @ 02:35
- #November 24, 2011 @ 02:46 Tunisians started it. Egyptians braved it. US follows. Egyptians show the next level. 99% response? Reflect courage back & forth.
- "60% Favor...Keystone XL Pipeline" -- Rasmussen. They don't know about tar-sands processing, don't care, or work for the polluters. November 24, 2011 @ 02:55
- "Christmas quality, Hanukkah pricing"? If it had said, "Hanukkah quality, Christmas pricing," I still wouldn't care. Just don't get drunk. November 24, 2011 @ 04:05
- "Medvedev: Russia may target US missile shield" Anti-anti-missile missiles. Feed your poor instead. Then you'll win. November 24, 2011 @ 04:09
- #http://t.co/gvE5qqhY..... November 24, 2011 @ 04:16 From my neck of the woods, Seattle: "Licata: Occupy is today's Civil Rights Movement" Check the state bank idea!
- #http://t.co/szpMkxff..... Nice touch. See my comment. November 24, 2011 @ 04:31 "Occupy Thanksgiving" (Occupy Faith DC)
- I rarely get to debate a militarist but especially not when homosexuality is rolled in there as well http://t.co/AwF0gd5P..... November 25, 2011 @ 08:16
- Capitalist hogwash: A lack of capitalist self-centeredness "cause the pilgrims' shortages." http://t.co/GkEWYiDJ..... November 25, 2011 @ 10:00
- #http://t.co/bl4DhfBE..... November 26, 2011 @ 02:19 Huge update: Capitalist hogwash: A lack of capitalist self-centeredness "cause the pilgrims' shortages."
- On homosexuality: Not a fight with Chris Hedges but a direct challenge for him on his father and mine http://t.co/6iL1MIjq..... November 26, 2011 @ 03:36
- RE: Over on http://t.co/GtzDc0eF..... you wrote:
- RE: Here's what Tom Baxter was responding to when he said homosex is insane but less insane than false-Christians Tom... http://t.co/9mOXt9yz..... November 26, 2011 @ 06:12
- @ausher8 You gain followers by not tweeting. November 26, 2011 @ 06:19
- @mggiee So, you're following me. You like Bieber. I take it you are young. I hope the economy in Portugal isn't too painful for you. Peace. November 26, 2011 @ 06:24
- Obama, recognize this: #November 26, 2011 @ 08:24 24 groups, 2 political parties, national salvation government w/ Presidential council headed by ElBaradei.
- #November 26, 2011 @ 08:26 Tantawi, you should have done what I said. You didn't appoint a middle-of-the-road person & then resign. You're in deep trouble.
- #November 26, 2011 @ 08:29 Tantawi, the only things for you to do now are accept the National Salvation Government, resign, & leave the country ASAP or die.
- It's amazing all the Zionists who accuse all Arabs of being so violent when Egyptian protesters take so much without killing soldiers. November 26, 2011 @ 08:32
- #November 26, 2011 @ 08:35 Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan told Assad to quit or risk facing the same fate as Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddaffi.
- #November 26, 2011 @ 08:42 US College Students, Focus! Schooling is so expensive because the nation is wasting so much on militarism & coddling plutocrats.
- The Christian versus the Psychiatrist on Homosexuality http://t.co/ES9ha6tx..... November 27, 2011 @ 04:39
- #WikiLeaks: IAEA Chief Yukiya Amano is a US puppet! http://t.co/q5otq8UY..... November 27, 2011 @ 05:17 Where's the money going? # @
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/jlAvN2KD..... The Kinsey Syndrome November 27, 2011 @ 09:03
- Judith Reisman explains the huge evil of Alfred Kinsey's phony sexology. [Not an endorsement of all her other views!]: http://t.co/kFBQMmgf..... November 28, 2011 @ 03:20
- Every time I clicked to close the ad superimposed over the video, the video jum (@YouTube http://t.co/1AKyfGl7.....) November 28, 2011 @ 03:53
- @GreeGreece Tony, I'm not sure what you are referring to exactly. Please elaborate. Peace! November 28, 2011 @ 03:56
- @GreeGreece There was such a thing as unhealthy sexual repression, but Kinsey was not the cure but rather another problem, even bigger. November 28, 2011 @ 03:59
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/kdJfPR1g..... Joe Schimmel on Aleister Crowley part 1 November 28, 2011 @ 04:07
- The only interesting thing here was the 12 seconds indicated for this video bef (@YouTube http://t.co/MloUS8cy.....) November 28, 2011 @ 05:31
- @GreeGreece I've read Freud. There's something to be said for subconscious; however, he reflected unto his conclusions. He over generalized. November 28, 2011 @ 07:07
- @GreeGreece When Freud and his daughter tried to cure many via psychoanalysis, it didn't work. Also, it wasn't science, per se. November 28, 2011 @ 07:09
- @GreeGreece "Anyone who has seen a gay & lesbian Mardi Gras can seen Kinsey's statistics of homosexuality were underestimates." Maybe now. November 28, 2011 @ 07:10
- @GreeGreece Really though, Kinsey has created an environment for more homosexual activity amongst a higher percentage. November 28, 2011 @ 07:13
- @GreeGreece Do you know that the founder of Playboy was a virgin in college? Do you really believe things haven't changed percentage-wise? November 28, 2011 @ 07:15
- @GreeGreece I'm positive that a permissive society leads to more of what is permitted, at least for awhile. November 28, 2011 @ 07:17
- @GreeGreece As you know though, I'm not coercive regardless. November 28, 2011 @ 07:18
- @GreeGreece You know, Kinsey tied his balls to a pipe on the basement ceiling and then jumped off a chair severely punishing himself? November 28, 2011 @ 07:21
- @GreeGreece Kinsey also circumcised himself without anesthesia. The things he did & why paints an imaged of a very disturb person. November 28, 2011 @ 07:24
- @GreeGreece Kinsey was directly connected with the dark side. He admired Aleister Crowley & bedded at least 1 of his homosexual associates. November 28, 2011 @ 07:27
- @GreeGreece Kinsey didn't solve anything. Things were bad, but what he wanted wasn't right. He was flat wrong: still bad/worse for children. November 28, 2011 @ 08:01
- @GreeGreece "pornography...testament to...puritan mores...inhibit free expression...by the young." "Porn" isn't liberating but enslaving. November 28, 2011 @ 08:04
- @GreeGreece I've been all through Wilhelm Reich. November 28, 2011 @ 08:06
- @GreeGreece "homosexuality was thought to be a security risk." It was a security risk within their world. It could be used to threaten. November 28, 2011 @ 08:07
- @GreeGreece Are you an advocate of pedophilia? It's a fair question given what you've written. November 28, 2011 @ 08:09
- @GreeGreece It's true that the relaxation of standards has removed the potential to embarrass & ruin over homosexuality. That was my pt. November 28, 2011 @ 08:11
- @GreeGreece As for J. Edgar Hoover having been a homosexual, no one has ever supplied anything but speculation: no letters, nothing. November 28, 2011 @ 08:13
- @GreeGreece And I'm no J. Edgar Hoover fan. November 28, 2011 @ 08:13
- @GreeGreece I don't think everything wrong with the US can be laid at the feet of the Puritans. The Zionists aren't Puritans for instance. November 28, 2011 @ 08:15
- @GreeGreece Many Zionists are far from Puritans. Many Puritans will likely still be pro-Zionism but not the way those in Israel want. November 28, 2011 @ 08:17
- @GreeGreece Does "the absence of sexual repression" mean that adults may force sex on children? There are other issues as well. November 28, 2011 @ 08:18
- @GreeGreece How can a child say no at four or five to an adult/parent he or she trusts? Most (all?) children are traumatized by being used. November 28, 2011 @ 08:20
- @GreeGreece "Mafia boss, Meyer Lansky, obtained photographic evidence of Hoover's homosexuality" Where is it? November 28, 2011 @ 08:22
- @GreeGreece "Anthony Summers claims that Hoover and Tolson became lovers." It says "claims." It doesn't say "proved." There's a difference. November 28, 2011 @ 08:24
- @NeelimaDaware_3 Why? November 28, 2011 @ 08:26
- @GreeGreece "How can a child say no to a US drone.... Why do supposedly sane leaders...." You know I'm anti-war, so...? November 28, 2011 @ 08:28
- @GreeGreece "J. EDGAR HOOVER Homosexual Allegations and Mafia Blackmail" Yes, and again we see "Allegations," not proof. Correct? November 28, 2011 @ 08:29
- @GreeGreece Re: a 2-year-old not caring about being naked, I take your point. That's why I did say there is unhealthy repression, but.... November 28, 2011 @ 08:32
- @GreeGreece Unhealthy repression doesn't mean that anything goes. There is un-health in anything goes. It's why Crowley became such a mess. November 28, 2011 @ 08:34
- @GreeGreece Would you have opposed a man buggering your 2-year-old? November 28, 2011 @ 08:35
- @GreeGreece Kinsey wouldn't have complained if a man buggered your 2-yr-old. He would have said screaming, etc., was your kid orgasming. November 28, 2011 @ 08:37
- @GreeGreece What is a sexologist, someone not obsessed with sex? I don't agree with Kinsey. His research was crap & corrupted public policy. November 28, 2011 @ 08:39
- @GreeGreece Children have been being lied to & misled, which is going to come back to haunt the planet. Public policy should be changed. November 28, 2011 @ 08:41
- @GreeGreece "I'm not familiar with Kinsey's 'experiments' on children - what is the source of this information?" Kinsey. November 28, 2011 @ 08:42
- @GreeGreece Kinsey's co-workers revealed much. Kinsey is shown in photos with children being shown animal sex, etc. It's not hidden. November 28, 2011 @ 08:46
- @GreeGreece Kinsey's own major first book contains the so-called data reproduction about various pedophiles molesting many children. November 28, 2011 @ 08:48
- @GreeGreece "papers documenting his experiments" Which experiments, specifically? His book is supposedly based on others' acts. November 28, 2011 @ 08:50
- @GreeGreece You can watch: "Secret History: Kinsey's Paedophiles" & "The Kinsey Syndrome" here: http://t.co/6Z36tIqQ..... November 28, 2011 @ 08:53
- @GreeGreece The Kinsey Institute has refused to release the raw data and notes, even copies. I don't trust them at all! November 28, 2011 @ 08:58
- @GreeGreece Judith Reisman was prevented from university research on Kinsey's pedophilia advocacy by a man later busted for pedophilia. November 28, 2011 @ 09:02
- @GreeGreece The USAF is not Christian. There are no Christians in it. Everyone in it is being anti-Christ per Jesus's own commandments. November 28, 2011 @ 09:04
- @GreeGreece They are false-Christians, Christians in name only. Don't let them get you calling them Christians. Call them on it. November 28, 2011 @ 09:05
- @GreeGreece It's getting quite late here. I'll call it a day. I believe we have made progress moving toward each other in understanding. November 28, 2011 @ 09:08
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)