- Twitter Digest: November 28, 2011 https://t.co/V7lfjzP7..... November 28, 2011 @ 09:34
- Netanyahu is a "Machiavellian prince of lies and deceit." https://t.co/2DpLeMKz..... @GreeGreece @CineversityTV November 29, 2011 @ 02:21
- US Bases in Australia https://t.co/ZIJWnlfP..... November 29, 2011 @ 02:57
- #November 29, 2011 @ 03:47 Capitalists stand against democracy in their own countries.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 03:54 What the world doesn't need is a violent revolution for a dictatorship of workers. It needs everyone to have a real say then vote.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:08 Top banksters never thought deregulation was good for the common people. It was "good" for gouging, weakening, and enslaving them.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:15 Bonds to finance gov. are crazy: needless enslavement to tyrants who pretend to gamble but raid & spoil the house when they lose.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:18 The way out monetarily is to write it all off and start clean with debt-free money & a government that can't borrow. It's easy!
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:22 BTW, China is teetering on the brink of an economic crash -- chickens of wild speculation & pollution coming home to roost.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:27 Republicans crashed the economy (w/ Dem help), but airheads/voters trust Repubs more to handle the economy. Americans aren't brilliant.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:41 Why does any "left" writer claim US cities didn't bolster each other fascistically to crack down & crush First Amendment rights?
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:52 Leftists claiming capitalism in Congress & the Obama admin. has nothing to do w/ city fascism, crackdowns, & 1st Amendment violations?
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:55 It's true that the exact way fascistic "orders" from the top go out is vague; but really, municipal governments are not independent!
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:56 Municipal governments across the country do not crackdown as they have without getting the green light (blind eye) from D.C.
- Contrary to US, corporate, mainstream media reporting: "Venezuela leads on UN human development goals" https://t.co/fuLTI4Zz..... November 29, 2011 @ 05:25
- China Cannot Save the World from Crisis « Asia Left Observer https://t.co/QDyDs6LN..... November 29, 2011 @ 05:39
- #https://t.co/ILPMxmLo?..... November 29, 2011 @ 06:27 Beware of greed & corruption. Mammon's pitfall: "Pitfalls of investing in China"
- Wall Street Banks Earned Billions Off $7.7 Trillion in Secret Fed Loans Made During the Financial Crisis | AlterNet https://t.co/41b2kAY2..... November 29, 2011 @ 06:38
- #November 29, 2011 @ 06:47 What's the difference between the boiling-frog syndrome and AGW denial? Frogs have an excuse, maybe.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 06:54 "UN-IPCC took a major hit after Climategate in 2009." Yeah, from absolute liars it did. The Hockey Stick Graph is still right.
- #https://t.co/9iNsxvp6..... November 29, 2011 @ 07:06 Libertarian AGW distortions: "...weather satellites...do not show a recent warming trend." Hogwash!
- #https://t.co/srRfhPh8..... November 29, 2011 @ 07:47 For people who know little about economics & finance: "Chanos Says China Bank System `Extremely Fragile'" Right!
- All patents on life discovered, not artificially created, should never have been granted. Cancel them all ASAP. November 29, 2011 @ 08:11
- Getting rich off disease is disease. November 29, 2011 @ 08:29
- I hate for-profit healthcare and medicine. November 29, 2011 @ 08:30
- @popfreeradio I believe the majority of registered US voters did poll that they trust Republicans over Dems on the economy. Methodology? November 29, 2011 @ 08:37
- How did the US military attack Pakistani soldiers on their border for 2 hours, kill 24, & not know they were Pakistani soldiers? November 29, 2011 @ 09:24
- US kills 24 on Pakistani border w/o knowing they were Pakistani soldiers, but we're supposed to trust them about who's killed by drones. November 29, 2011 @ 09:27
- Anybody, how credible is the UN report that Syria killed some 256 children and tortured many of them, including sexually? November 29, 2011 @ 09:33
- Eurobond = terrible idea. Financially uniting, writing off all debts, & issuing debt-free euros to monetize real productivity is better. November 29, 2011 @ 09:47
- @November 29, 2011 @ 10:06 The link/URL you gave is bad, but I'll figure it out. Thanks.
- How credible? UN Human Rights Council: Report...independent international commission of inquiry..Syrian Arab Republic: https://t.co/CISx1wmK..... November 29, 2011 @ 10:19
- Monetary Reformer Bill Still has put his hat in the presidential race as a Libertarian candidate. What are your thou... https://t.co/CxHA0nLR..... November 30, 2011 @ 07:29
- Daughters of Lesbian Parents More Likely to Engage in Same-Sex Behavior and Identify as Bisexual https://t.co/EupcMSGR..... November 30, 2011 @ 07:57
- @popfreeradio "you're talking before 9/17/11. ... this is a new world. there's no such thing as a republican" Tell the Republicans. November 30, 2011 @ 08:37
- @November 30, 2011 @ 08:39 Thanks, but that's not about credibility. For instance, I don't believe the UN about Iran's nuclear program at all.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 09:04 Those who grossly violate the 1st Amendment are criminals against the people & constitutionally subject to arrest by citizen posses.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 09:10 What's the difference between Tiananmen Square in 1989 & the Occupy camps around the US? What would Tank Man do?
- #https://t.co/gEsmCKCp..... November 30, 2011 @ 09:27 Occupy Oakland Live on USTREAM
- I laugh when I see leftist sites standing up for freedom of speech but only concerning things they agree with. November 30, 2011 @ 09:39
- I laugh when I see rightist sites standing up for freedom of speech but only concerning things they agree with. November 30, 2011 @ 09:39
- Concerning freedom of speech, the only time people were silenced by Jesus was when they were convicted by conscience. Where's it now? November 30, 2011 @ 09:41
- #November 30, 2011 @ 10:00 1) Cut entitlements 2) soak the rich OR 3) kill the Fed, issue United States Notes, pay off the national debt, & ban gov. borrowing!
- Gingrich tells protesters to take a bath. Idiot! The dirty ones are the filthy-lucre worshiping banksters who stole the people's taxes. November 30, 2011 @ 10:05
- Burma / Myanmar: 1,600 prisoners in dog cages (never let out), tortured, beaten, solitary confinement for years. November 30, 2011 @ 10:11
- Hillary Clinton drove a car in Saudi Arabia to protest there. Before the election, I told you she's much tougher than Obama. November 30, 2011 @ 10:13
- Since DNA testing has shown wrongful convictions, it's murder to execute without testing? Authorities must be held to account. November 30, 2011 @ 10:21
- "America's Geography Shows...Tea Party Is Doomed" It's worth reading but overstated. People move, & it's the Info Age. November 30, 2011 @ 10:54
- Under the Declaration of Independence, indefinite detention of civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials=grounds for violent overthrow. November 30, 2011 @ 11:11
- I'm a pacifist, but if the federal gov. indefinitely detains civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials, it would likely mean civil war. November 30, 2011 @ 11:14
- #November 30, 2011 @ 11:17 The federal gov. indefinitely detaining civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials is a path to citizens making senator's heads roll.
- I'm against violence; but if the gov. indefinitely detains civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials, the gov. will have the greater sin. November 30, 2011 @ 11:19
- "Senate Rejects Amendment Banning Military Detention of US Citizens in War on Terror" I'm going to have to read it. https://t.co/nCQPqZ5S..... November 30, 2011 @ 11:20
- If the US military starts rounding up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials, citizens will do what Libyan rebels did! November 30, 2011 @ 11:35
- If the US military starts rounding up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials, service members will desert & defect. November 30, 2011 @ 11:40
- Barack Obama has no choice but to veto the bill allowing military to round up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials. November 30, 2011 @ 11:44
- You have to be a real moron to vote for a bill allowing military to round up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials. November 30, 2011 @ 11:46
- We'll just say Tom Usher may be a terrorist. We'll send in the military & "disappear" him, like in El Salvador, no trial. God's watching! November 30, 2011 @ 11:50
- #November 30, 2011 @ 11:54 I would like to see the names of all the Senators who voted to hold citizens forever w/o trials w/ a check mark next to each Zionist.
- I listened to Senator Mark Udall, and all I can say is that's some weak stuff. Tread on me? https://t.co/Y4FeCsDR..... November 30, 2011 @ 12:03
- #November 30, 2011 @ 12:07 Every Senator who voted to have the US military arrest, detain, interrogate, & try US citizens taken in the US should be removed.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 12:10 How long would it take before they'd define Occupy as terrorist & send the military to disappear US citizens over the First Amendment?
- #https://t.co/xDXk85NV..... November 30, 2011 @ 12:18 Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) stood up the most in the Senate against destroying the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.
- People say US Sen. Lindsey Graham is a homosexual fascist. What's your sexual orientation, Lindsey? The fascist part's clear. November 30, 2011 @ 12:31
Land & Building Fund Donations
Less Applicable Transaction Fees
reflects cleared transactions
& donations before expenses
to the Christian Commons Project™