- Twitter Digest: November 28, 2011 http://t.co/V7lfjzP7..... November 28, 2011 @ 09:34
- Netanyahu is a "Machiavellian prince of lies and deceit." http://t.co/2DpLeMKz..... @GreeGreece @CineversityTV November 29, 2011 @ 02:21
- US Bases in Australia http://t.co/ZIJWnlfP..... November 29, 2011 @ 02:57
- #November 29, 2011 @ 03:47 Capitalists stand against democracy in their own countries.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 03:54 What the world doesn't need is a violent revolution for a dictatorship of workers. It needs everyone to have a real say then vote.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:08 Top banksters never thought deregulation was good for the common people. It was "good" for gouging, weakening, and enslaving them.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:15 Bonds to finance gov. are crazy: needless enslavement to tyrants who pretend to gamble but raid & spoil the house when they lose.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:18 The way out monetarily is to write it all off and start clean with debt-free money & a government that can't borrow. It's easy!
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:22 BTW, China is teetering on the brink of an economic crash -- chickens of wild speculation & pollution coming home to roost.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:27 Republicans crashed the economy (w/ Dem help), but airheads/voters trust Repubs more to handle the economy. Americans aren't brilliant.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:41 Why does any "left" writer claim US cities didn't bolster each other fascistically to crack down & crush First Amendment rights?
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:52 Leftists claiming capitalism in Congress & the Obama admin. has nothing to do w/ city fascism, crackdowns, & 1st Amendment violations?
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:55 It's true that the exact way fascistic "orders" from the top go out is vague; but really, municipal governments are not independent!
- #November 29, 2011 @ 04:56 Municipal governments across the country do not crackdown as they have without getting the green light (blind eye) from D.C.
- Contrary to US, corporate, mainstream media reporting: "Venezuela leads on UN human development goals" http://t.co/fuLTI4Zz..... November 29, 2011 @ 05:25
- China Cannot Save the World from Crisis Â« Asia Left Observer http://t.co/QDyDs6LN..... November 29, 2011 @ 05:39
- #http://t.co/ILPMxmLo?..... November 29, 2011 @ 06:27 Beware of greed & corruption. Mammon's pitfall: "Pitfalls of investing in China"
- Wall Street Banks Earned Billions Off $7.7 Trillion in Secret Fed Loans Made During the Financial Crisis | AlterNet http://t.co/41b2kAY2..... November 29, 2011 @ 06:38
- #November 29, 2011 @ 06:47 What's the difference between the boiling-frog syndrome and AGW denial? Frogs have an excuse, maybe.
- #November 29, 2011 @ 06:54 "UN-IPCC took a major hit after Climategate in 2009." Yeah, from absolute liars it did. The Hockey Stick Graph is still right.
- #http://t.co/9iNsxvp6..... November 29, 2011 @ 07:06 Libertarian AGW distortions: "...weather satellites...do not show a recent warming trend." Hogwash!
- #http://t.co/srRfhPh8..... November 29, 2011 @ 07:47 For people who know little about economics & finance: "Chanos Says China Bank System `Extremely Fragile'" Right!
- All patents on life discovered, not artificially created, should never have been granted. Cancel them all ASAP. November 29, 2011 @ 08:11
- Getting rich off disease is disease. November 29, 2011 @ 08:29
- I hate for-profit healthcare and medicine. November 29, 2011 @ 08:30
- @popfreeradio I believe the majority of registered US voters did poll that they trust Republicans over Dems on the economy. Methodology? November 29, 2011 @ 08:37
- How did the US military attack Pakistani soldiers on their border for 2 hours, kill 24, & not know they were Pakistani soldiers? November 29, 2011 @ 09:24
- US kills 24 on Pakistani border w/o knowing they were Pakistani soldiers, but we're supposed to trust them about who's killed by drones. November 29, 2011 @ 09:27
- Anybody, how credible is the UN report that Syria killed some 256 children and tortured many of them, including sexually? November 29, 2011 @ 09:33
- Eurobond = terrible idea. Financially uniting, writing off all debts, & issuing debt-free euros to monetize real productivity is better. November 29, 2011 @ 09:47
- @November 29, 2011 @ 10:06 The link/URL you gave is bad, but I'll figure it out. Thanks.
- How credible? UN Human Rights Council: Report...independent international commission of inquiry..Syrian Arab Republic: http://t.co/CISx1wmK..... November 29, 2011 @ 10:19
- Monetary Reformer Bill Still has put his hat in the presidential race as a Libertarian candidate. What are your thou... http://t.co/CxHA0nLR..... November 30, 2011 @ 07:29
- Daughters of Lesbian Parents More Likely to Engage in Same-Sex Behavior and Identify as Bisexual http://t.co/EupcMSGR..... November 30, 2011 @ 07:57
- @popfreeradio "you're talking before 9/17/11. ... this is a new world. there's no such thing as a republican" Tell the Republicans. November 30, 2011 @ 08:37
- @November 30, 2011 @ 08:39 Thanks, but that's not about credibility. For instance, I don't believe the UN about Iran's nuclear program at all.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 09:04 Those who grossly violate the 1st Amendment are criminals against the people & constitutionally subject to arrest by citizen posses.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 09:10 What's the difference between Tiananmen Square in 1989 & the Occupy camps around the US? What would Tank Man do?
- #http://t.co/gEsmCKCp..... November 30, 2011 @ 09:27 Occupy Oakland Live on USTREAM
- I laugh when I see leftist sites standing up for freedom of speech but only concerning things they agree with. November 30, 2011 @ 09:39
- I laugh when I see rightist sites standing up for freedom of speech but only concerning things they agree with. November 30, 2011 @ 09:39
- Concerning freedom of speech, the only time people were silenced by Jesus was when they were convicted by conscience. Where's it now? November 30, 2011 @ 09:41
- #November 30, 2011 @ 10:00 1) Cut entitlements 2) soak the rich OR 3) kill the Fed, issue United States Notes, pay off the national debt, & ban gov. borrowing!
- Gingrich tells protesters to take a bath. Idiot! The dirty ones are the filthy-lucre worshiping banksters who stole the people's taxes. November 30, 2011 @ 10:05
- Burma / Myanmar: 1,600 prisoners in dog cages (never let out), tortured, beaten, solitary confinement for years. November 30, 2011 @ 10:11
- Hillary Clinton drove a car in Saudi Arabia to protest there. Before the election, I told you she's much tougher than Obama. November 30, 2011 @ 10:13
- Since DNA testing has shown wrongful convictions, it's murder to execute without testing? Authorities must be held to account. November 30, 2011 @ 10:21
- "America's Geography Shows...Tea Party Is Doomed" It's worth reading but overstated. People move, & it's the Info Age. November 30, 2011 @ 10:54
- Under the Declaration of Independence, indefinite detention of civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials=grounds for violent overthrow. November 30, 2011 @ 11:11
- I'm a pacifist, but if the federal gov. indefinitely detains civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials, it would likely mean civil war. November 30, 2011 @ 11:14
- #November 30, 2011 @ 11:17 The federal gov. indefinitely detaining civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials is a path to citizens making senator's heads roll.
- I'm against violence; but if the gov. indefinitely detains civilian citizens in the US w/o civil trials, the gov. will have the greater sin. November 30, 2011 @ 11:19
- "Senate Rejects Amendment Banning Military Detention of US Citizens in War on Terror" I'm going to have to read it. http://t.co/nCQPqZ5S..... November 30, 2011 @ 11:20
- If the US military starts rounding up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials, citizens will do what Libyan rebels did! November 30, 2011 @ 11:35
- If the US military starts rounding up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials, service members will desert & defect. November 30, 2011 @ 11:40
- Barack Obama has no choice but to veto the bill allowing military to round up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials. November 30, 2011 @ 11:44
- You have to be a real moron to vote for a bill allowing military to round up citizens in the US to hold them forever w/o civil trials. November 30, 2011 @ 11:46
- We'll just say Tom Usher may be a terrorist. We'll send in the military & "disappear" him, like in El Salvador, no trial. God's watching! November 30, 2011 @ 11:50
- #November 30, 2011 @ 11:54 I would like to see the names of all the Senators who voted to hold citizens forever w/o trials w/ a check mark next to each Zionist.
- I listened to Senator Mark Udall, and all I can say is that's some weak stuff. Tread on me? http://t.co/Y4FeCsDR..... November 30, 2011 @ 12:03
- #November 30, 2011 @ 12:07 Every Senator who voted to have the US military arrest, detain, interrogate, & try US citizens taken in the US should be removed.
- #November 30, 2011 @ 12:10 How long would it take before they'd define Occupy as terrorist & send the military to disappear US citizens over the First Amendment?
- #http://t.co/xDXk85NV..... November 30, 2011 @ 12:18 Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) stood up the most in the Senate against destroying the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.
- People say US Sen. Lindsey Graham is a homosexual fascist. What's your sexual orientation, Lindsey? The fascist part's clear. November 30, 2011 @ 12:31
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)