- Twitter Digest: December 6, 2011 http://t.co/OhBrLBKg..... December 6, 2011 @ 15:07
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/psrSwvCh..... Meat The Facts - On Global Warming December 7, 2011 @ 17:48
- Cowards, moral midgets: BBC climate-change episode of "Frozen Planet" to be censored out by Discovery Channel http://t.co/Y7Bv9djY..... December 7, 2011 @ 19:19
- Nasty, greedy, killers: "Top 20 banks that finance big coal" http://t.co/FuoHW24P..... December 7, 2011 @ 19:24
- @wyma101 "Jesus isn't about to water down His message." I like that. Is that original with you? December 7, 2011 @ 20:02
- @kppotatoes @isratine "Obama ignored Goldstone, illegal settlements. Keeps giving Israel cash. AIPAC's tool." 1-state solution, right? December 7, 2011 @ 20:17
- It's sad they put an 8-year-old in this position. Does an 8-year-old know what wrong goes on with Lesbians? December 7, 2011 @ 20:39
- Under Reagan, it was ketchup. Under Obama, pizza sauce counts as a vegetable serving in school. Wow! Such progress. December 7, 2011 @ 20:48
- #December 7, 2011 @ 21:19 Gonna tax? Soak kleptocrats!
- Hillary Clinton to UN: "Gay Rights Are Human Rights." Tom Usher to Hillary Clinton: "Do penises belong in anuses?" December 7, 2011 @ 21:22
- George Lakoff, are you way off! You don't beat Frank Luntz by giving a lecture. Sound bites, man! Twist and bite. December 7, 2011 @ 21:28
- #December 7, 2011 @ 21:30 Neo-Robin Hood: Take back from the banksters, and give to their victims.
- US: "79% Say Religious Holidays Should Be Celebrated in Public Schools" Which religions and holidays, all of them? December 7, 2011 @ 21:33
- Hillary Clinton says, "Gay Rights Are Human Rights." Pedophiles next? Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law? God's will be done. December 7, 2011 @ 21:41
- It's time for Egypt's Supreme Council of the Armed Forces (SCAF) to go. http://t.co/dI2dYtu3..... December 8, 2011 @ 11:02
- RE: @Jeshurun_AIP
- #December 8, 2011 @ 14:13 "Billion-dollar weather disasters smash US record" in 2011. Global what? Global nothing, or it's good for us? Wake up!
- Lies in lead-up to invasion of Iraq memory hole: Gingrich told Rep. Jewish Coalition he'd ask ultra-neocon John Bolton to be Sec. of State. December 8, 2011 @ 14:23
- "Golos Overreaction Exposes Kremlin's Fears" Putin is too reactionary. http://t.co/3AMpldjb..... December 8, 2011 @ 14:34
- Russia: Medvedev said, "The outcome fully corresponds with estimates from analysts & public polls." I'd like to see more on that, a la Iran. December 8, 2011 @ 15:32
- #December 8, 2011 @ 15:36 Justice Minister Ephraim Chiume, answer the question: "Do penises belong in anuses?" Punishment is another matter.
- #December 8, 2011 @ 15:40 Barack Obama & David Cameron, answer: "Do penises belong in anuses?" Punishment is another matter. First, address sanity.
- Church of England, Anglican Communion, Episcopal Church: anatomically, physiologically, and pathologically do penises belong in anuses? December 8, 2011 @ 15:58
- "leader in Tunisia urges Brotherhood to join forces with liberals" Rashid al-Ghannouchi, Pres., Ennahda Party, savvy! December 8, 2011 @ 16:18
- Well, among other things, Ralph wanted to stick his penis up Jimmy's anus. Now, (@YouTube http://t.co/vCb90dj0.....) December 8, 2011 @ 17:50
- A Sid Davis Production: "Boys Beware": 1961 anti-homosexual video http://t.co/rfO2TXQK..... December 8, 2011 @ 17:51
- "...the CIA's detention and interrogation programme ended in 2009." They don't interrogate? Come on. http://t.co/yPapAwgr..... December 8, 2011 @ 18:42
- "Air Force dumped remains of 274 troops in landfill" If that surprised you, you just don't get it. http://t.co/UpVyUbBC..... December 8, 2011 @ 19:12
- Mike Adams, http://t.co/2lrJK6kr..... December 8, 2011 @ 19:26 challenges feminists on TSA serial raping women, children, men, & the elderly.
- Idiotic ruling: US District Court judge rules bloggers have no freedom of the press http://t.co/7cyAyH5c..... December 8, 2011 @ 21:41
- This will be interesting to read when released: "Israel stole uranium from U.S., report will show" December 8, 2011 @ 21:52
- @http://t.co/vCb90dj0.....) December 8, 2011 @ 22:34 You don't know that they belong there, but you're willing to sugg (@YouTube
- Lithuania faces lawsuit for hosting secret CIA torture-prison. Abu Zubaydah takes his case to The Hague. http://t.co/xTnX8eEv..... December 9, 2011 @ 17:41
- Monetary Reformer Bill Still has put his hat in the presidential race as a Libertarian candidate. What are your thou... http://t.co/N5Rbh7UK..... December 9, 2011 @ 20:06
- Homosexuality, same-sex attraction: "Journal of Human Sexuality, Vol. III" http://t.co/sHA5ZMOe..... December 9, 2011 @ 20:32
- Tell the FDA: Just Label It! Genetically Engineered Foods ARE Different http://t.co/69fuHqqU..... December 9, 2011 @ 20:43
- You think that there's harmless anal sex. Earlier, you said that a penis may be (@YouTube http://t.co/vCb90dj0.....) December 9, 2011 @ 21:09
- "Liberals" are getting ready to be duped again!: Remarks by Barack Obama on the Economy in Osawatomie, Kansas http://t.co/7wVAXD8z..... December 9, 2011 @ 22:29
- #http://t.co/UdGcX1r2..... via @NewAmericanMag December 10, 2011 @ 00:09 More details: # Exposing "Mass Surveillance Industry":
- @http://t.co/vCb90dj0.....) December 10, 2011 @ 00:52 The issue is whether a penis belongs in an anus. The concept of (@YouTube
- On Bill Still's foreign policy: Monetary Reformer Bill Still has put his hat in the presidential race as a Libertari... http://t.co/oB4mcSHT..... December 10, 2011 @ 11:50
- Part 3: Monetary Reformer Bill Still has put his hat in the presidential race as a Libertarian candidate. What are y... http://t.co/SyqoECYR..... December 10, 2011 @ 12:50
- Updated: A Sid Davis Production: "Boys Beware": 1961 anti-homosexual video http://t.co/JaVNUu92..... December 10, 2011 @ 17:48
- Newt Gingrich on Palestinians: There was no Apache state; therefore, the Apaches were invented because they were really American Indians. December 10, 2011 @ 20:10
- I don't miss TV-broadcaster inflexion, and treating election campaigning like sports is below shallow. http://t.co/hy0SaWor..... December 10, 2011 @ 20:46
- A Palestinian shot in the face at close range with a tear gas canister by an Israeli soldier died. December 10, 2011 @ 22:08
- What do you think, is this a Boer Genocide? http://t.co/E8QUQcbl..... December 11, 2011 @ 16:44
- What was Newt Gingrich saying about Palestinians? Ask Newt to define "Jewish." Check this out too: http://t.co/9ZMdPNkk..... December 11, 2011 @ 16:50
- Another conversation: Going deep with Tom Usher and Noah Anthony Russell http://t.co/OQ5nnlFY..... December 11, 2011 @ 17:02
- The first large nation to get off carbon wins. December 11, 2011 @ 17:51
- Ron Paul confuses Newt Gingrich w/ facts: "...under the Ottoman empire, yes, the Palestinians didn't have a state; but neither did Israel." December 11, 2011 @ 18:13
- #http://t.co/TK4lVCT7..... December 11, 2011 @ 19:54 Wild speculators, who drive up the cost of food, etc. (starving people), file suit against regulations
- I'm no apologist for Obama, but one can't be sure the administration's right hand knew what its left was doing. http://t.co/0zFTj1gS..... December 11, 2011 @ 20:07
- I'm no apologist for Obama, far, far from it; but one can't be sure from this s (@YouTube http://t.co/HQ0wDcxT.....) December 11, 2011 @ 20:15
- A fed. predator drone was used on North Dakota ranchers. Was it armed? When will they be & allowed to decide to fire? http://t.co/A3f2rXTQ..... December 11, 2011 @ 20:26
- "Hamas in Gaza says it's learning from Arab Spring" Of course they are. http://t.co/KS0GChED..... December 11, 2011 @ 20:42
- #December 11, 2011 @ 20:55 Hey Britain, the US needs better than a new Franklin D. Roosevelt. Where's your new Clement Attlee-plus? The banksters own you too.
- #http://t.co/wCKgSDNs..... December 11, 2011 @ 20:57 "...greatest British prime minister of the 20th century...." How about greatest, period? Clement Attlee:
- "...great mistake of 1937....Spending was cut back, monetary policy was tightened — and the economy promptly plunged back into the depths." December 11, 2011 @ 21:21
- Britain's Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg needs to break the coalition government ASAP over David Cameron's recent EU-related decisions. December 11, 2011 @ 21:25
- Wikipedia, fix this: "economy improved rapidly from 1933 to 1937, but then relapsed into a deep recession." with: http://t.co/YsYEIw24..... December 11, 2011 @ 21:29
- #December 11, 2011 @ 21:55 Just as they lied before, during, & after the invasion of Iraq, they lie before, during, & after Occupy evictions.
- Merkel & Sarkozy aren't sufficiently Austrian School for Cameron, even though they are way too Austrian School. All three are backward. December 11, 2011 @ 22:18
- Merkel & Sarkozy will pull the EU tighter, but then the EU will have to drop its debt-based financing altogether: stay together; heal later. December 11, 2011 @ 22:23
- #December 11, 2011 @ 22:37 Will you make Obama submit legislation NOW he vows to repeat after the election before you'll elect him & give him the Senate & House?
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/icj1tvEk..... Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood [Full Fi December 11, 2011 @ 23:54
- India not asking Facebook, Google, Twitter to prescreen user content: Kapil Sibal http://t.co/yT1NTXJn..... December 12, 2011 @ 23:04
- #December 12, 2011 @ 23:24 Greedy, AGW morons: 2011 United Nations Climate Change Conference won't have an agreement until 2015 and won't take effect until 2020.
- "Durban talks: Rich polluters impose 'new regime of climate apartheid'; Pablo Solon: 'Kyoto Protocol now a zombie'" http://t.co/EAw1jSJR..... December 12, 2011 @ 23:25
- Child Labor, Torture and Rape: Attempts to Regulate the Brutal Diamond Industry Failing December 12, 2011 @ 23:47
- October 31, 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt gave a campaign speech before a crowd at Madison Square Garden. http://t.co/0dsUNM1X..... December 13, 2011 @ 00:20
- #December 13, 2011 @ 00:57 Rasmussen harps: "55% Favor Repeal of Health Care Law." They never say how many of those are for single-payer.
- Rasmussen says: "48% Rate Obama's Handling of Economy As Poor." That doesn't mean that, that 48% rates any Republican more capable! December 13, 2011 @ 01:02
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)