First, links giving the pro-homosexual side:
The United Nations: "U.N. passes "historic" gay rights resolution"
The President of the United States of America: December 06, 2011
Presidential Memorandum -- International Initiatives to Advance the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Persons
Libertarian homosexuals: ""
Matter-of-fact reporting by a conservative site:
On the domestic front, Obama signed legislation lifting the ban on gays in the military. Also, his Justice Department decided not to defend the Defense of Marriage Act, or DOMA, the Clinton-era law that says one state cannot be required to recognize a homosexual marriage in another state.
Anti-Homosexuality: Does this represent homosexual carelessness or total sexual libertines trying to sneak things through and getting caught? "Global Homosexual-Fascist Movement/Agenda: US Senate Votes for Sodomy, Bestiality US Military"
Exposing homosexual fascism and false propaganda: "Hillary Clinton Framing Human Rights for Global Homosexual Fascism"
Don't believe the science that says homosexuality is completely different from the way the homosexual agenda has been claiming? They've been lying through their teeth for decades now. It's time to face reality. "Not born this way: The facts, plus help available"
Think I'm the only one who has come to these conclusions? Others have come to them independently.
Who appointed America as the moral leader of the world? Not only are we the world leader in exporting pornography (by a landslide), but as Bill Bennett noted, at the end of the 20th century, America had:
The highest percentage of single-parent families in the industrialized world
The highest abortion rate in the industrialized world
The highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in the industrialized world (by a wide margin)
The highest teenage birth rate in the industrialized world (also by a wide margin)
The highest rate of teenage drug use in the industrialized world
And we are lecturing the world about morality?
Just how far do these libertines want to go in destroying religion? Even if this teacher really believes what he's saying, he has zero right to be telling students that they can't say, "God bless you." "CALIFORNIA TEACHER BANS "GOD BLESS YOU" IN CLASS ROOM!"
I'm including this next one because even though it is militaristic and I am a pacifist, it very clearly expresses the open homosexual fascism that's going on. "Salute Her While She Sinks"
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)