- Twitter Digest: January 11, 2012 http://t.co/xLsyHq0k..... January 12, 2012 @ 05:47
- Part 22: Monetary Reform: Series 1 http://t.co/8qMLZedr..... January 12, 2012 @ 11:53
- "...sanctions prevent Iran from developing wind energy...." -- David Swanson. http://t.co/cZXsQnOp..... January 13, 2012 @ 09:58
- Did he green light the Zionists attacking Iran or not? He sure did, but you lov (@YouTube http://t.co/Lo3tdNq2.....) January 13, 2012 @ 10:51
- Why Not Attack Iran? | Huntington News: What does "gay" have to do with it? http://t.co/SVp8YYC5..... January 13, 2012 @ 11:06
- GOP's Blatant Racism: "[M]ore whites use food stamps than blacks and Latinos combined." Plus, a dog named Nig.... http://t.co/P6eaDWaf..... January 13, 2012 @ 11:51
- Part 23: Monetary Reform: Series 1 http://t.co/38yja3Xj..... January 13, 2012 @ 14:35
- #http://t.co/8LHlE1vj..... January 13, 2012 @ 15:20 The Attack on Romney's Vulture Capitalism: Has Newt Torn a Rift in the GOP Universe? | AlterNet
- Part 24: Monetary Reform: Series 1 http://t.co/YnyRIR6e..... January 13, 2012 @ 18:03
- An open letter to The Honorable Dennis Kucinich: Re: H.R. 2990: National Emergency Employment Defense Act of 2011 (N... http://t.co/wfyljVd0..... January 14, 2012 @ 05:00
- @DavidGBoo Thanks. The summation is the New Commandment, but I know that's not what you mean. I have scattered summaries & am working on 1. January 14, 2012 @ 06:27
- @DavidGBoo My latest on the subject: "An open letter to The Honorable Dennis Kucinich: Re: H.R. 2990:...(NEED Act)..." http://t.co/4VI1WCl1..... January 14, 2012 @ 06:30
- #http://t.co/WFG7Grd0..... January 14, 2012 @ 06:51 Mitt Romney and "The Missing 'Humanity Clause' at Bain," by Froma Harrop
- #http://t.co/rkEwHCnK..... January 14, 2012 @ 08:01 "Bain arguably drove some companies to the ground by taking on more debt to give investors dividends earlier."
- However, because your enemy is against somebody doesn't make that somebody good: Neocon Writes Syrian Opposition Paper http://t.co/BJnaybKJ..... January 14, 2012 @ 08:42
- When Mitt Romney Came To Town — Full, complete version - YouTube http://t.co/3VISuPxd..... January 14, 2012 @ 09:38
- George Soros: The Neocons hate him for, among other things, backing communists; but the Stalinists hate him too. http://t.co/0EURlRzu..... January 14, 2012 @ 09:58
- Yep! "How Genetically Modified Foods Could Affect Our Health in Unexpected Ways," by Ari LeVaux, January 14, 2012 @ 10:18
- 'Israeli Mossad agents posed as CIA spies to recruit terrorists to fight against Iran' - Haaretz http://t.co/fzB0Xfw6..... January 14, 2012 @ 10:33
- "I've been studying Israeli Army Martial Arts. I now know 16 ways to kick a Palestinian woman in the back." http://t.co/dNjlKLI0..... January 14, 2012 @ 11:01
- It's a great honor ostensibly to invade, occupy, and kill for the freedom of one's country, but just don't piss on them afterwards. January 14, 2012 @ 11:28
- Britain, France, Germany (BFG)... condemn Israel's expanding settlements. Israel says BFG risk becoming "irrelevant." Talk about arrogance! January 14, 2012 @ 12:14
- Let me reiterate that I am 100% opposed to the idiotic Obama administration sanctions against Iran, which has no nuclear weapons program. January 14, 2012 @ 13:09
- The Obama administration sanctions against Iran are illegal acts of war, and Iran already has the right to attack under international law. January 14, 2012 @ 13:11
- Iran is not perfect. I don't agree with its sharia law; but Zionism is a much larger problem. Obama is wrong & will fail if he attacks. January 14, 2012 @ 13:14
- If Barack Obama were brave & smart, he'd lift the sanctions on Iran & demand concrete proof from the lying Zionists, who would produce none. January 14, 2012 @ 13:17
- It seems quite clear that Barack Obama is trying to provoke Iran into war based upon a pack of lies every bit as huge as those about Iraq. January 14, 2012 @ 14:39
- What Obama is doing to Iran when he knows Iran is not pursuing nuclear weapons shows he is mentally ill, a criminal, & should be removed. January 14, 2012 @ 14:44
- #http://t.co/WLLoSOcZ..... January 14, 2012 @ 16:00 Must Read: "The Next War on Washington's Agenda" - [I don't endorse Ron Paul though.]
- On Homosexual Marriage: An Open Letter to Governor Christine Gregoire, Lt. Governor Brad Owen, and State Senators an... http://t.co/4qdfU50U..... January 15, 2012 @ 08:59
- "Russian ship reappears near Turkish port." They make it sound as if it was teleported. January 15, 2012 @ 10:57
- "Egypt's ElBaradei ends presidential bid in protest" Wrong move! January 15, 2012 @ 11:45
- ElBaradei, You run, they cheat, you show it, you gain. Your current way assures they win. Who will be the President now? You could have won. January 15, 2012 @ 11:53
- @DavidGBoo "monetary creation should be public" Yes. "and loans (real) interest free?" No loans, just funding. January 15, 2012 @ 13:15
- @DavidGBoo "I meant the New Economic Commandments :)" Very fine -- made me smile & laugh in pleasure. Jesus's New Commandment covers though. January 15, 2012 @ 13:17
- John Mauldin writes in interesting column. This week's is entertaining but also depressing. Yet, he never mentions United States Notes. January 15, 2012 @ 13:45
- Well, well, Rick Santorum just picked up the people who put George W. Bush in office -- the religious right. They oppose Mitt Rockefeller. January 15, 2012 @ 14:01
- http://t.co/ndSpJQ3O..... "Conservatives" ripping Mitt Rockefeller. January 15, 2012 @ 14:06
- Post-op transsexuals or transvestites? Lawmaker would "stomp a mudhole" in transgendered who enter women's rest room w/ his female family. January 15, 2012 @ 14:13
- They're sick because the environment is sick from greed: "System Broken: Bee Colonies Collapsing Left & Right" http://t.co/oVOutD7N..... January 15, 2012 @ 14:19
- Angela Merkel is caught in the headlights. She's in over her head. She doesn't savvy that austerity is poison & the euro must be debt-free. January 15, 2012 @ 14:28
- Yep, this guy gets it. "The marines urination video doesn't show the real war crime" | Ross Caputi http://t.co/EhrKpp8J..... January 15, 2012 @ 14:55
- Vatican Official Condemns GMOs as 'New Form of Slavery' http://t.co/ysa40CY8..... January 15, 2012 @ 15:08
- I liked a @YouTube video from @fuku_meltdown http://t.co/Z2lP5cnK..... fukushima fallout January 15, 2012 @ 17:10
- So, we're being led to believe that Mossad, pretending to be CIA, convince (not difficult) the MEK to kill the Iranian nuclear scientist. January 15, 2012 @ 20:09
- #http://t.co/TejjPghY..... January 15, 2012 @ 20:31 Fed $7.77 Trillion Secret Bank Loans: Dennis Kucinich's NEED Act.
- AGW-Denial is Moronic: Climate and Sea Level: An Emerging Hockey Stick - YouTube http://t.co/AJbsHSLL..... January 15, 2012 @ 21:08
- Pavlina Tcherneva - Bottom Up Fiscal Policy: Direct Employment of the Unemployed - YouTube http://t.co/XCBOQtLw..... January 15, 2012 @ 21:32
- Part 28: Monetary Reform: Series 1 http://t.co/SoV1b2gW..... January 16, 2012 @ 08:17
- @DavidGBoo We are both rare. Let's add to our ranks. God bless! January 16, 2012 @ 08:24
- "...regime supporters...decreasing...reduced to...security services...bourgeoisie...Damascus...Aleppo...benefited from...dictatorship." January 16, 2012 @ 14:51
- #January 16, 2012 @ 15:15 Nigerians live on $2/day. A Nigerian Senator earns $1.4 million/yr, 8x a US Senator, 3x President Obama. Now do you understand?
- Revolution is now in the global air: "The state versus the People" of Nigeria. http://t.co/uJg4HteG..... January 16, 2012 @ 15:24
- Time to boycott South Africa again? The revolution continues. Can it remain peaceful? Capitalists, surrender to God! http://t.co/ktUKZejN..... January 16, 2012 @ 15:33
- Yes, my sister! "NIGERIAN CURIOSITY: NIGERIA'S FUEL SUBSIDY DILLEMA" http://t.co/Dxjw59zU..... @solomonsydelle January 16, 2012 @ 15:42
- "Independence for Scotland – GAME ON." If Scotland wants to split from Thatcherite England, who can blame the Scots? http://t.co/xIFRjkAP..... January 16, 2012 @ 15:57
- US Evil: Drone contractors "have a financial incentive to make life-or-death decisions about possible kill targets just to stay employed." January 16, 2012 @ 16:09
- Aim higher, Boris Kagarlitsky. Aim higher: "Economic policies after the death of neoliberalism," Institute of global... http://t.co/g1BAavfu..... January 16, 2012 @ 16:47
- Why exactly was this posted as an image? Was the source an image too? http://t.co/O8cxZPfv..... January 17, 2012 @ 08:02 ...
- "Greenspan's Laissez Fairy Tale" and "Theoclassical Law and Economics": What is it? http://t.co/wRDhKXbx..... January 17, 2012 @ 09:36
- "Why is Wikipedia blacked-out?" http://t.co/qP8UhPZD..... January 18, 2012 @ 14:38
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)