Aren't you sick of this slick, propagandistic, psy-ops drivel yet?
Where's the truth about all the innocent babies dead from Hellfire Missiles from US predator drones operated by the unaccountable CIA?
Where's the truth about Iran's non-existent nuclear weapons program while Obama gives speeches at the AIPAC to appease the Zionists in the US supporting the land-thieving Zionists in Palestine they call Israel?
Where's the truth about the war crimes in Iraq and elsewhere while Bradley Manning, who rightly leaked the crimes, remains locked up and Julian Assange, who rightly published them, is wanted by the US as if he's a mad dog?
Why are innocent prisoners still wasting away in GITMO?
What's this crap in this video about clamping down on Wall Street so the banksters won't ever be able to do it again? It's hogwash.
Also, how many soldiers have gone from Iraq to Afghanistan and elsewhere and not home?
What in the world happened in Libya? Qaddaffi had grossly enriched himself and spoiled his children on the Libyan people's oil money, but why in the world did the US carry out the kinds of strikes it did for months on end? Where was the surgical team that took out Osama bin Laden then, not that killing is ever good?
Why does this video act as if the number of jobs has been so great when so many of those jobs are so much lower paying than the ones that used to exist and when there were so many much better methods for creating so many more and better jobs? Where was the New New Deal? Where are the interest-and-debt-free United States Notes to replace the privatized Federal Reserve Notes? We could solve all of the economic woes in a few weeks.
Why is throwing the doors open to sodomites such a great thing? Who doesn't know that, that lower than beastly act is a complete confusion? Where's the truth being told about it? Rather, the children are being told it's just fine and healthy. No wonder the nation is falling apart while these people make one-sided, spinning videos.
Why did the Bush administration get away with torture and illegal spying on US citizens?
Where's the investigation about Building 7 on 9/11?
I could go on, of course, but don't we all know enough to know that not one of the major names running for US President is a great man? Why are our standards so utter and pathetically low?
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)