Why is the US government an ally of these Zionists? Why doesn't Barack Obama speak out against this? Why doesn't Hillary Clinton speak out strongly and clearly against this? Why don't they put up ultimatums against the Zionists the way they have concerning Iran?
Look, if one speaks out firmly and with resolve against these Zionists, one is not siding with people who would bomb those Zionists to death just for being Jews.
Is Obama afraid of the Zionists, with all of their political-campaign money and their deep connections in banking and corporate America and globally, especially their strategically planned dominance in media? Of course he is. Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, and Ron Paul are also afraid.
What these Zionists are doing is absolutely no better than what the South African Whites did to the Blacks. In fact, many of those Blacks say the Zionists are worse than were the White-Supremacist Afrikaners.
How can you be for Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Rick Santorum, Newt Gingrich, or Ron Paul since not one of them stands up squarely against the Zionists? Ron Paul too gave them a green light to attack Iran, as Ron Paul really said that it would be none of America's business. In other words, the Zionists would have nothing to fear from a Paul administration. Of course, Ron Paul would want to end all foreign "aid" (tribute) to the Zionists. He wouldn't get far what with the ZOG. Just look at Congress. Congress as it is now constituted is ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government).
Gingrich is an out-and-out Zionist. Santorum isn't far behind, if at all. Romney wets his finger and checks which way the wind is blowing. Obama is the continuation of the DNC, started by Bill Clinton and Al Gore (who was very conservative when running for President the first time).
What a bunch of justice-haters these guys are. They actually think it's okay to compromise on fundamental fairness. I would rather be me in my little apartment than any of them, no matter how many millions they have or will have. It's better to have nothing in this world than it is to continue caving in to evil (not that I'm perfected yet, still). God help us! God save us from these Zionists and those who fear them more than they love God!
Jewish settlers in the West Bank are conducting a systematic and expanding campaign of violence against Palestinian farmers, families and children with the Israeli authorities turning a blind eye, according to confidential reports from senior European Union officials.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)