An 18-year-old anonymous man writes to confirm the bishop's statement comparing the homosexual lifestyle to an inferno. "Effectively, Same-Sex Attraction has been, for me, a hell. Because the homosexual tendency does not consist only of the attraction, but behind it are hidden a series of factors and wounds that have conditioned that tendency," he writes.
"I suffered the rejection of my peers when I was little. I didn't have friends. In high school they would bully me, I was bad at sports...this made me develop feelings of inferiority, loneliness, self-pity, sadness, anxiety, confusion, and to feel different from the other kids. In addition, I developed a strong addiction to masturbation and pornography, with which I evaded reality. I had low self-esteem and I didn't respect myself. That is a hell.
"However, since beginning to work to escape that attraction towards the same sex, my life has changed dramatically," he writes. "I began to struggle against those feelings of self-pity, negativity, and the victim mentality." He says he began to participate in sports and to force himself out of his social isolation, making friends and learning to see other males in a realistic way, "without idealizing," which has often caused his attraction to "disappear," he writes.
The teen congratulates Bishop Reig Pla for his fight against the "gay lie."
"We have to act and propagate this information," he writes, so that people "know the 'gay lie,' so that they know that change is possible, so that they know that there is help for all people who do not want that life of suffering, that hell."
Wow, only an 18-year-old? I know people in their 60's & 70's who aren't half as mature.
I know many people are afraid right now that the homosexualists are becoming panicky and making political moves in desperation because people such as yours truly have been pointing people to NARTH and Dr. Joseph Nicolosi and the words of Dr. Nicholas Cummings about the anti-science ways of the major associations of psychiatrists and psychologists that have been systematically targeted and taken over by sexual anarchists and psychic masochists.
While I don't want to lull anyone. I do want to make absolutely clear that the facts and the truth will prevail. As I have been openly writing to the great consternation of the male homosexuals in particular: penises do not belong in anuses, period. Those who claim otherwise are clearly suffering from an acute case of cognitive dissonance.
Once that fact about anal intercourse is face squarely, the homosexualists will lose all of their house of cards support and come crashing down where they belong. They must face the evil of their ways. We will not coddle them in their desire to esteem themselves in their confusion. They can get help from us as we lead them to become straight, not remain crooked.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)