According to a Washington Post-ABC News survey, 53% of Americans say homosexuals should be able to be declared legally married to each other, that the government and states of the United States officially sanction such arrangements. Six years ago, only 36% thought that. So, what's happened in six years?
That's simple, there's been six years of additional brainwashing of youth coming up in the public schools and hypnotizing them via TV and movies that homosexual sex, including of course male-on-male sodomy, is just fine and dandy rather than utter confusion. Also, the mainstream media is deeply co-opted by homosexuals.
People are so brainwashed, they can't even think about homosex, sodomy, etc., and realize they're in a trance -- can't think for themselves, can't bring themselves to speak the truth that, for instance, penises do not belong in anuses. Go ahead, say it. Say it out loud: "Penises do not belong in anuses." Say it until you have the lie overwritten in your brain that there's nothing wrong with it. At the rate you've probably been brainwashed, it might take quite a while -- saying it over and over.
It's incredible. It's most utterly amazing how mesmerized they all are -- sleep walking -- suffering from cognitive dissonance and completely clueless about it -- evil digging its claws in deeper and deeper and deeper.
They can't even see how the homosexual activists twist everything said about homosex to try to change the subject to continue their control over the minds of the naive, gullible, young, and weak who are as robots mindlessly echoing the falsehoods of the Pied-Piper homosexuals.
They really don't get around to even discussing the whole truth about homosex with the little children. The poor little kids are told how great homosexuals (such as Harvey Milk) are before they have the faintest idea of what it is they're being sucked into supporting. The only things those little ones here is warm and fuzzy talk about two dads and such and how bad bullies are but never the truth that would repulse them if they haven't already been too victimized by physical sexual abuse.
I know where the turning point was and when the truth started coming back in earnest. The truth will win. Homosexuality will not prevail. This is a very wicked and perverse generation and will go down in the annals of humanity as such.
Look, I don't vote in secular elections. I don't punish the evil. What I'm focused on is the truth. If people reject it, that's their loss. It's not good all the way around the more people reject it, but I can't start being Moses and executing every homosexual and think I'm not falling to evil too in doing so.
Jesus made it perfectly clear that violent resistance is only part of the problem and none of the solution. It's a difficult position to maintain, as anyone can simply try to imagine being Jesus and not fighting back or running away when they came for him, as he knew had to happen for our sakes -- so we'd have his message. It's worth it though. The truth will set you free, and homosex is wrong.
Choose not to do it. Change your mind. Don't be a slave to homosex.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)