You really, really need to watch this at least halfway through before it starts heating up. There's a great deal covered. Don't lose sight of what the NSA knew and the Admiral of the carrier fleet knew and did. Those are the critical aspects. Also, turn on your lie-detector radar concerning the Zionists and Robert McNamara. For instance, listen to the Zionists claim that the US didn't take the war-damage photos that the Zionists didn't have the ability to take at the time.
False flags were, and still are, very common.
You know that the aircraft-carrier personnel know the real story about which jets scrambled when, carrying what weapons, headed where, and to do what. It's probably all archived somewhere. Some enterprising investigative journalist/historian could make a name for himself/herself by digging out the documentation.
You know how they say, "Follow the money"? Well, in this instance, it's follow the Zionists. There were Zionists in the US Navy and elsewhere in the US government at the time. I should think that there are some obvious connections that were simply papered over and hushed up. Some US Navy loving people could dig it out and expose it. Some super-rich movie maker could make a movie about it following the USS Liberty personnel's exact narrative.
It needs to be out there because the US has been doing an evil thing propping up the Zionists while also claiming to stand for the US Bill of Rights. The Zionists want no part of such sentiments toward Arabs, especially of the Palestinian variety. "Jews" are "superior" and to remain "supreme" in Israel no matter what. That's about as anti-American as it gets.
There's no excuse for it. The only reason the Arabs in Israel are better off than those in Gaza is because the Zionists have been given tens of billions of US-taxpayer dollars and those Zionists regularly destroy what the Gazans try to build up. Of course, the Arabs in "Israel" are second-class citizens and always have been. There is no way that an Arab is treated as an equal.
If America is going to live up to its so-called exceptionalism, let America consistently stand up for it's Bill of Rights worldwide and stop clamping down fascistically in America itself (copying the ethically hyper-challenged Zionists).
Personally, I want Christianity worldwide and believe that one day that will be how things are. However, I know that real Christianity is non-coercive. So, everyone must gather together in the spirit of Jesus. Until then, people still need "freedom of religion" or they won't be free to be openly Christian (a Christian can't hide it, per Jesus). We can't be hypocritical and not allow people to choose when we want the freedom to choose Jesus's path to God.
Watch this documentary and share it:
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)