Besen said Truth Wins Out is unveiling a campaign this week to encourage lawmakers in all 50 states to ban reparative therapy from being performed on minors. The California state Senate passed a bill to do that last month, and Besen said similar legislation is likely to be introduced soon in at least three other states.
First of all, Alan Chambers doesn't speak for the whole group. There are members considering leaving on account of his new views if he isn't made to step down or doesn't volunteer to do so.
I believe Alan Chambers is engaging in a huge "sour grapes" campaign that is really quite anti-Christ in nature.
The above quoted paragraph is the one that portends the most trouble though. That "Truth Wins Out" is nothing short of homosexual fascism, telling people who have successfully treated people, helping them to greatly diminish their unwanted, repeat, unwanted same-sex attractions, that they will no longer be allowed to do that with minors even where the minors want the help and are now suffering from same-sex attraction as a direct result of homosexual child sexual abuse.
Being in favor of such laws is sheer evil. It's about as ill-liberal as it gets. It's homosexual fascism right out in the open. You will conform to the idea that change is not possible or we will continue and expand our efforts to deceive more and more people and to oppress you to the point of prison and even torture and death if you won't give in. Oh, it will come to that if the people don't turn to wholesomeness and away from buggery and the rest. The slippery slope is before us. It's becoming steeper and slipperier. The pedophiles are in line to get their "civil rights" too. Just you wait. It won't be long either. They are impatient. They see all these inroads being made by the mass of homosexuals. They see how easy it's been to indoctrinate the children. They want their picture books in front of the four- and five-year-olds too showing smiling children in happy settings being molested by pedophiles who "love" them. When will the shooting war begin over it?
You don't think it will happen? Why do you think the homosexuals went after the military so hard? Why do you think they're now in private rooms for two rather than open barracks? Lots of the military ends up as the police too: Militant homosexuals with the full power of the secular state behind them to do exactly what the founder and leader of the Nazi Brown Shirts, Ernst Roehm, wanted before he was finally killed by Hitler's orders. It's a deep, deep cesspool of homosexual fascists. You can see the streak in those homosexuals who violently attack those who merely express their political opposition.
You can read it in the words of homosexuals yearning for the day when those who are anti-homosexuality are tortured to death. I'm talking about psychopaths and sociopaths in large numbers, much larger than the unsuspecting masses would have thought is even possible. These are the same people who want to outlaw Sexual Orientation Change Efforts (SOCE) starting with the most vulnerable and impressionable, the children, many of whom have been abused by homosexual pedophiles, often incestuous homosexual and bi-sexual pedophiles.
They have no problem sentencing innocent children, the products of abuse and neglect, dysfunction and confusion to a needless life of deep error, pain, and suffering. I think they rather "get off" on the idea — looking forward to more and more and more practicing homosexuals until they do it openly in all the streets mocking everything that is good and righteous and true.
It is becoming darker and darker. The contrast is becoming so great that no one will have any excuse feigning ignorance. As I've written many times, it must become much worse before it becomes much better. When Hell is cleaned away, then we will have Heaven; and these people, these fake "Truth Wins Out" people, are bringing a living nightmare to the Earth. They are no better than the worst war-mongers and the greediest of the greedy. Their leaders lust for flesh and souls for evil every bit as much as those others do.
The group "Truth Wins Out" is based upon lies. They couldn't be further from the truth. They hate the truth. the truth is their mortal and eternal enemy. They will lose. In fact, they already have. It's a forgone conclusion.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)