Look, President Ahmadinejad is absolutely right. He is right to denounce nations and groups of nations that without any proof whatsoever, talk about attacking another nation. He didn't mention the sanctions regime headed up and pushed by the Obama administration, but I say that those sanctions are completely evil in means and ends. It is completely disgusting that the American people sit around cowed by a bunch of abject liars who claim Iran has a nuclear weapons program.
The American people should demand that Barack Obama put up or shut up. If he can't show the hard evidence verifiable by independent sources, then he should stand down from his wicked policy and practice of punishing Iran for doing nothing illegal at all!
President Obama, you are one weak President. You have shown no courage to tell the Zionists that the US will have nothing further to do with their idiotic lies or plans concerning Iran. What you are doing and advocating is monstrous. Millions of Iranians who've done nothing against the US are being hurt by your cowardly actions.
Benjamin Netanyahu is a pathological liar, and you know it; and we know you know it. Then President Sarkozy of France told you in no uncertain terms, and you confirmed your displeasure at having to deal with that Likudnik maniac.
Stop pussy footing around about the Zionists who are hellbent on mass genocide. Not all of them are, but plenty of them are; and they aren't being properly shut down by the US and Europe, etc. What do you want, to play around while they rev up WWIII? Come on man. Get your head straight, and tell them what's what.
This is not Israel. This is the United States of America. We are not supposed to be the tool of Zionism. Zionism is anathema to the American way.
Is the US a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant state? If my ancestors had wanted it to be it would have been, and you wouldn't be President. However, the Zionists want the lands they've taken over to be a Jewish state. Where does that leave the Palestinian Arab Muslims living inside the borders of what you call Israel? It leaves them with the option of moving out or forever being second-class citizens so long as that Jewish state exists. They don't want to give up their homeland. Can you blame them? Meanwhile, you do nothing for them to help them. Shame!
The Jews in the US do just fine. The Zionist excuse that they had nowhere, or have nowhere, to go is garbage!
It's time to end the sanctions against Iran.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)