Do you believe you love homosexuals more than Jesus loves you that he went to the cross for you to show you what real love is and what's really worth dying for? Do you think homosexuals love each other and me the way Jesus loves those he will allow into the kingdom of God with him forever, that sinless place from which the Holy Spirit can come and go and come again yet always be there? Do you believe that the homosexuals who call Jesus crap, really love anyone? Would you really rather be with them eternally than with him? Does real love, does God leave those doing his commandments eternally stuck with those who intentionally do horrible wickedness even after having been repeatedly told to stop and why?
You wouldn't love your son enough to reach down and to tell him to take your hand so you could pull him out of the sewer and save him? You wouldn't love the father who does that more than the father who just doesn't even say a word to his son but leaves him there forever to die, ignorant that he could take his father's hand that his father could if he loves him, extend to him? Do you think my God isn't the one and only God and that he doesn't have his hand reached out to you but you just aren't understanding what he's telling you, not understanding because your heart is too hard?
Do you love Satan (who hates Jesus and wants to destroy him) as much as you love God? Do you then claim your love is unconditional and that you love everyone equally no matter what? Do you then claim that you really know the difference between right and wrong? Do you really think you then know what love is? Sigh
There are many other posts and comments on this site on this subject, but it is far, far, far from the only thing covered. It is just that the homosexuals are out to dupe the world to devour every soul, as they have been devoured by evil. Come out of homosexuality. Come out of sexual depravity. Be saved from it. Repent. Change.
They lie that you cannot change. They do that to you because they are only thinking of themselves. They don't love you. Their so-called love is selfish. When they do anything that is not truly selfish, if ever, they are not doing that in the spirit of homosexuality.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)