Okay, this is not a Christian video. It is, however, correct; but, it leaves out one hugely critical fact. See below after watching the video.
Okay, hopefully you watched the video. What did it leave out that is so important?
We don't have to borrow a dime to do everything the video talked about. We don't need the Fed to create reserves so anyone can buy bonds or anything else. We, the people of the United States of America, by virtue of Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution of the United States and through our political servants, who are legally supposed to be serving us at our voting pleasure, can create all the currency we want and need for whatever we want and need. It's the truth. We can do that without causing any price inflation or deflation too!
All we need to do is issue Greenbacks (United States Notes or United States Money), not Federal Reserve Notes (which is what we have today). The supply of money simply needs in real time via computer to be matched exactly to the real economy, not finance capitalism but real productivity, what used to be called industrial capitalism.
Price inflation is more money chasing goods above an increase or decrease in the quantity of those goods (or services). Real-productivity gains represent a real increase in goods and services we want and need. Balance the quantity of money actually circulating (flowing) in the real economy with those goods and services, and there is no inflation or deflation — simple!
It also means no interest on debt. It can also mean paying off the National Debt completely and forever. It can mean no taxes and no poverty.
Who would decide what gets made and what services are performed? Who decides now? Right now, it is mostly the elite, the plutocrats. It would become everybody simply voting in a real democracy where we would all know the financial details of the government — no secrets. We would vote, and we would do the work.
We're already doing the work if we can find and keep a job.
Unemployment would be completely done away with. It would be grassroots democracy on a national scale that would end up becoming global completely replacing the evil New World Order with a righteous New World Order. Now that's Christian prophecy.
It would finally lead to a moneyless world without human-caused scarcity or austerity. Praise God!
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)