This is interesting:
An Egyptian intelligence report describes a meeting in Turkey between military intelligence officials from Turkey and Qatar and Syrian rebels. One of the participants states, "there will be a game changing event on August 21st" that will "bring the U.S. into a bombing campaign" against the Syrian regime. The chemical weapons strike on Moudhamiya, an area under rebel control, took place on August 21. "Egyptian military intelligence insists it was a combined Turkish/Qatar/rebel false flag operation," said a source familiar with the report.
The White House has gone to great lengths to shut down any independent investigation of the facts.
When you add in that earlier use of chemical weapons in Syria that was inspected was apparently undertaken by people using non-military rockets and non-military sarin. Watch Hillary Mann Leverett here, and listen for when she mentions both:
Plus, we know that the UN reported that they thought the rebels had done earlier chemical attacks, not the Syrian government, not Assad.
We also have reports that rebels have admitted having a chemical-weapons accident. See: "I'm Far From Convinced by the U.S. Government Assessment of the Syrian Government's [Alleged] Use of Chemical Weapons on August 21, 2013."
That's consistent with page one of the The Daily Caller article explaining that the Syrian high command was extremely worried that underlings may had released chemical weapons.
The Zionists reportedly doctored the report to make it appear as if the Syrian military command had ordered it. That's a typical tactic of the Zionists, the same people who claimed (and many still do) that Palestine didn't have any Arabs or other non-Jews living there before the Zionist Project started horning its way in and committing terrorist attacks against the British and Palestinian Arabs, etc. They are the same people who are still stealing more land, building and enlarging "settlements," just because the rest of the world has refused to stop them possibly because they fear how insane the Zionists are, that the Zionists could unleash their nuclear weapons against those who would attempt to stop them from grabbing all the land they covet, which runs from the Nile to the Euphrates (which includes much of Syria if not the whole of it). See: ""Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East."
According to these officers, who served in top positions in the United States, Britain, France, Israel, and Jordan, a Syrian military communication intercepted by Israel's famed Unit 8200 electronic intelligence outfit has been doctored so that it leads a reader to just the opposite conclusion reached by the original report.
According to the pre-doctored report:
The general staff officer asked the major if he was responsible for the chemical weapons attack. From the tone of the conversation, it was clear that "the Syrian general staff were out of their minds with panic that an unauthorized strike had been launched by the 155th Brigade in express defiance of their instructions," the former officers say.
According to the transcript of the original Unit 8200 report, the major "hotly denied firing any of his missiles" and invited the general staff to come and verify that all his weapons were present.
Honestly, how in the world does Barack Obama expect the American people to sit idly by while the Zionists and Neocons possibly (likely; they've done it many times before) manipulate and fabricate information for a pretext to attack Syria? It is amazing just how ignorant and dimwitted he is.
He really needs to be impeached and removed from office for all the lies he's told, all the promises he's broken, and all the laws he's violated. I'm not talking punishment here. I'm talking leadership. He's a dangerous person to have in charge.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)