Today, July 17, 2014, David Duke released a new video. In it, he makes clear that he is anti-racist, anti-ethnic bigotry, and for using only non-violent means to overthrow those Zionists who are racists, ethnic bigots, war criminals, liars, land thieves, and baby killers. David lauds those Jews, including in Israel, who stand up against the extremely evil ones who now control the Zionist Project. He also makes plain, so Hamas will understand that Hamas' rockets are playing right into the wicked Zionists' hands, that those rockets are pointed to by the US mainstream media as Israel's excuse to continue slaughtering innocents in Gaza.
Those are all the same things I've been writing and publishing:
- My New Approach on Hamas: "Israel Targeting Civilian with Banned Weapons | Brainwash Update" - YouTube
- Turn to Pacifism to Win: Max Blumenthal, NYC Rally For Palestine, July 9, 2014
The rockets from Gaza, of course, were, and are, always fired in retaliation for the gross violations of the Zionists against Palestinians.
The Gazans didn't start the cycle of violence. The Zionists did that when they moved to Palestine (mostly from Europe to start with and under the guise of anti-Semitism with the "Dreyfus Affair" used as the primary excuse followed ironically later by the Nazis) because the Zionists coveted the land and planned to steal it and conquer it by military and terroristic means if necessary.
Lying, twisting, and grossly exaggerating, etc., have certainly never been below them. It's policy and an industry with them, as it has been for many others down through the ages and including at present. The Zionists do it blatantly and keep it up even after having been exposed.
The Zionists considered other land to take rather than Palestine, but settled on Palestine even though it was already settled. They reportedly used the phrase "a land without a people for a people without a land" even though Palestine was continually populated by non-Jews before and since the time that the Jews were largely dispossessed via a series of three Roman-Jewish wars from 66 AD to 135 AD, all of which wars the Jews lost. Their God was not with them.
The Roman Empire was the instrument of their punishment, and the covetous should have been corrected by the experience. Some people just seem to be too thickheaded to learn humility and other virtues.
Well, the Palestinians fought back physically against the Zionists and many of the Palestinians continue to try to do so and even though they do not have the weaponry to defeat the Zionists, who are supplied by the US that has pledged by federal statute to maintain the racist Zionists' quantitative and qualitative edge in weaponry against all of the enemies the Zionists make. The US does that because of self-styled Christian-Zionist (false Christians) support in the US, without which support, the US would never have made such a pledge.
The US supplies the money to the Zionist that is earmarked for weapons purchases from the US. The US taxpayers are paying US weapons manufacturers to the tune of billions of United States dollars per year to supply the Zionists with free weapons and ammunition to use to savagely oppress millions of non-Jews in Palestine and Israel and to threaten and attack Israel's neighbors and others in the region and beyond if the Zionists feel the urge. They even have a nuclear-weapons program that initially they concealed from the US government and which they developed via plans stolen from the US by Zionist spies in the US.
So you hate David Duke because decades ago he was in the KKK? Do you honestly hold to the position that a man can't change, that he can't stop, turn, repent, and work to atone? If that's your view, then you and I certainly can't walk together into Heaven.
David called on God to bless the courageous Jews who stand up to their fellow tribe members. I will take it one step further.
May God bless the wrongheaded Zionists with the truth of their wickedness (the Zionists who have been stealing Palestinian land and homes and murdering and imprisoning and torturing Palestinians with impunity and with the backing of wicked non-Jewish Zionists around the globe and especially right here in my own country, The United States of America). May God open their eyes and ears and hearts and minds to the truth that they are wrong and must stop, turn, repent, and work to atone to the best of their ability.
I'm sure David agrees with me.
Here's David's video:
Update: August 1, 2014:
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)