I oppose Hamas firing rockets. I am first, however, opposed to Zionists taking Palestinian lands by force of arms or any other coercive means. Also, Christianity Today should not have written that Hamas broke the ceasefire without asking Hamas first for its side of that allegation.
The article states, "The Christian minority inside Gaza has not been spared fatalities." This is what Jesus has to say about that to the Zionists (whether they be self-styled Christians or otherwise):
Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. (Matthew 13:24-30 KJV)
The Zionists kill many innocents while they attempt to kill those firing rockets. Of course, the Zionists aren't simply trying to defend themselves. As mentioned above, they are about taking land that belongs to others. They violate the commandment of the God they claim gave them that land:
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's. (Exodus 20:17 KJV)
Their are many Zionists living in houses built by Palestinians for Palestinian families on what was Palestinian land before the Zionists stole the land by terror and force, maiming and murdering, lying and cheating, ....
See my comment for the Zionists of Hollywood and the rest of the "entertainment" industry in the US, such as Sarah Silverman, Seth Rogen, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joan Rivers, Roseanne Barr, Mayim Bialik, Sylvester Stallone, Kelsey Grammer, Joel Madden, Benji Madden, Ivan Reitman, Aaron Sorkin, Michael Rotenberg, Avi Lerner, Michael Nyman, Danny Sussman, and Haim Saban.
All one needs to know is that once there were no Zionists in Palestine. Then they started moving there. They committed terrorism to intimidate both the British and the Palestinians. They used violence, sending people from their homes in fear for their lives. They bulldoze their houses. They uprooted their olive trees. They took more and more land, which they haven't stopped doing to this day.
When the Palestinians fight back after their people are mass arrested and brutalized and held in prison without due process for years, the Zionists play the victim.
In the face of all of that and more, all the bombings and the rest, the Zionists have the nerve to call themselves the only democracy in the Middle East.
Elections are held in the Middle East outside Israel. More importantly, the so-called democracy of Israel is not democratic enough that the Jews can be voted out of top-leadership positions. That's an ethnically bigoted democracy. In my political education, it doesn't count as a genuine modern democracy at all.
The Zionists are fond of comparing themselves to the US. What kind of democracy would the US be now if it were a White-Anglo-Saxon-Protestant-only nation? If that wouldn't be okay, then why is a "Jewish" nation okay where non-Jews can never become the majority and where the Zionists will do anything to be sure of it?
Don't tell us it's because WASP's have never been "hated" or have never been "persecuted." History says otherwise. WASP's fled persecution. They made mistakes once they got here (America), but many of those were corrected. Now they face persecution again. Churches warned: ‘Tidal wave of gay theology’ looming
I think a tidal wave has been here, but they are coming in sets.
No matter what you say to them, they refuse to hear the truth that Jesus does not accept homosexuality in the Kingdom of God. They want to claim to be Christians while clearly opposing Jesus. I suggest they stop claiming to be Christians and simply admit that they oppose the teachings of Jesus, per the Gospels. The Muslims do it.
The Muslims do not claim to be Christians. They claim the Gospels are packed with lies and distortions. Their founder, Mohammed, made up a Jesus that fit his, Mohammed's, desires. He did that without claiming to be a Christian. The so-called Christians who are practicing, unrepentant homosexuals have also made up a Jesus to fit their desires, but they've done it while still claiming to be Christians. The Muslims are more honest than those practicing, unrepentant homosexuals.
May God reach all their hearts and minds and turn them to the truth no matter how uncomfortable that may make them. It is better to have the truth and be uncomfortable for a while than it is to live a lie and lose your soul forever.
If you support the Zionists having done that or still doing it, which they are, you ARE filled with evil and darkness. Wake up, and see the light. Repent!
Before commenting and embarrassing yourselves further (Zionists), see also:
Texas GOP Platform 2014 Recognizes: "the legitimacy and efficacy of counseling, which offers reparative therapy and treatment for those patients seeking healing and wholeness from their homosexual lifestyle."
There's plenty more where those came from.
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)