- The Real Liberal Christian Church is completely dependent upon charitable gifts, offerings, and collections of all sizes to cover operating expenses, to continue our outreach program, and most importantly to build up funds needed to create the Christian Commons (explained in brief below).
- All offerings beyond meeting the Church's very low operating budget will go into the Land & Building Fund (L&B Fund).
- The Church will first employ that Fund to acquire arable land (Christian Commons) where dedicated/Real Christians will live and, among all the other things called for by Jesus, grow food and make clothes and things for themselves and the poor and needy. The Christian Commons will help supply local food banks and will start food banks where necessary. The Commons is an integral part of the long-term solution for feeding the lambs and sheep of Jesus Christ (as he directed, per the Gospel of John) and for eventually feeding all the children of God, which includes everyone if they will but receive it. What this is not is prosperity preaching. We are not about becoming personally or collectively rich in the unrighteous mammon! We are not about building huge megachurch buildings for entertaining but rather bringing forth the real bounty for all before any of the rest is added to any of us. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. — Matthew 6:33.
- Enough Christian Commons (physical locations) can and will house, clothe, and feed the poor free of charging them any of the unrighteous mammon and do all the rest of the commandments of Jesus Christ. So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. — John 21:15.
- The Christian Commons will be beacons of light.
- Those Commons will shine the movement of the Holy Spirit of truth that is unselfish love.
This is a solid, worthy plan.
Envision the world covered by Christian Commons full of compassion and the spirit of giving and sharing — bringing forth. Let us all be moved together by the Holy Spirit of repentance, forgiveness, mercy, and atonement as called for and exemplified by Jesus Christ. It is the New Commandment in action. We can come together (conflate as one soul) in total peace (we do not take up the sword or take people's lives, as Jesus never takes up that sword); complete generosity (no greed; no selfish spirit at all); strength; enthusiasm; encouragement; and purity of heart, mind, body, and soul (no sexual depravity; no harmful spirit at all). And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. — Acts 4:32. That's how Jesus and his disciples were together and how the original disciples were after Jesus ascended.
- Nevertheless, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. — Mark 10:25.
- Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom. — Job 33:24. The savior is the ransom. What ought we to do?
- The ransom of a man's life are his riches.... — Proverbs 13:8. This does not mean that one may simply use his or her money to purchase a ticket to Heaven. It means unselfishness (giving and sharing all with all of God's other children) is the only right spirit. Giving and sharing indifferently or out of selfish fears of Hell and damnation is not the right spirit. However, how many people will actually give all and share all freely (where they are not coerced/forced to do so) unless they are truly moved by a repentant heart and compassion for fellow sheep? In the absence of coercion or huge and immediate miraculous signs, we say people give and share out of faith. They give because they believe that what Jesus teaches and what he exemplifies is moral and its opposite is immoral.
You should help whether or not you are so-called rich in mammon. It doesn't take just money.
- Encourage others by your example whether anonymous or not.
- To show your partial or full name in the chart below (available for Option 3, Single Donation, Non-recurring) rather than "Anonymous": On the PayPal payment-page, enter your name in the "Add special instructions to merchant" textbox. Include city, state, and a very short comment if you wish.
- Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly. — Matthew 6:1-4.
- Give for the glory of God.
Donate to this most worthy of causes (Jesus's cause). Tithe or better if you are able. Thank you, and may God bless us all.
- Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth. — Jeremiah 33:6.
- And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. — Luke 12:15.