- CAPITALISM DIES http://ff.im/-d6PHP..... #
- http://bit.ly/7t4Gbc..... Wow, "Climategate" bad journalism sure is catching. People are running with sound bites from leaping to conclusions. #
- Smoking doesn't cause lung cancer? Burning carbon does nothing to the climate? If it does, it has to be good? Anyone who says no is a pinko! #
- Make that a billionaire pinko. #
- The oil companies did not, I repeat, did not found the global-warming movement. They were dragged kicking and screaming to acknowledge it. #
- Exxon definitely funded fringe think-tanks to start the "doubt" movement. #
- Unless major burning cuts are made and all other things being equal, ... #
- when the 11 yr. solar cycle shifts, when El Nino is in full stream, warming deniers will be begging for ice. #
- # Have you seen Jesse Ventura's latest? Wow, is it bad: believe everything any anti-AGW speaker...
- ...says, don't fact check, play sinister music, meet in warehouses, talk of death threats, mask identities, run... #
- ...away as if agents are coming, read things in that don't necessarily follow, and on and on.... #
- TWITTER WEEKLY UPDATE FOR 2009-12-18 http://bit.ly/7iEPdt..... #
- My "CAPITALISM DIES" http://ff.im/-d6PHP..... post is getting more tweets than I usually get. Even capitalists know Jesus is pacifist/communist. #
- Plugin upgrades and the WordPress 2.9 upgrade did not go well. I'm glad I'm an old hand at it. I hate to think what novices are feeling. #
- Why they don't automatically kill .maintenance after the upgrade is done is really strange. They've known about it for several upgrades now. #
- WordPress users locked out with a "Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance" message, delete the .maintenance file in /WordPress. #
- An Israeli TV documentary claims Israeli politician/Knesset member Aryeh Eldad was the main culprit behind stealing Palestinian body parts. #
- http://bit.ly/8Hnatm..... Press TV says: "Israel stripped body organs off Palestinians: MP" #
- We need hard evidence out in public before saying Zionist soldiers stole body parts for sure. We can't go on hearsay. #
- Concerning Christianity and homosexuality, the fact is that Jesus said God made man to cleave to woman, not another man. That's marriage. #
- Preachers who say Jesus was only opposed to idolatrous pagan worship or violence in homosexuality are obfuscating. #
- Regardless, homosexuality is error. Sex is for procreation. Males and females were designed to procreate together. Why twist it? Why lie? #
- Why do so many so-called Christian preachers not believe in the transformational power of God to change homosexuals from that behavior? #
- Do they believe that murderers, thieves, rapists, liars, cheats, and the rest are immutable and beyond salvation too? #
- Can no prostitute turn and repent never to sell herself again? Can a sick newborn never heal? These false preachers diminish the faith. #
- It's an evil congregation & generation that makes error & falsehood comfortable things — esteeming & flattering the wayward & faithless. #
- The churches that affirm unrepentant homosexuals open their doors to selfish lust and will fail. They will fall. #
- It is a sick, possessed, shameful soul that cannot refrain from clear error but calls Hell's broad way acceptable & something to celebrate. #
- Obama knew what he was doing letting AGW-deniers have a field day. As with war and bailouts, he's intentionally weak about greenhouse gases. #
- Obama is weak about everything that matters. #
- If civil liberties matter, he's weak about them. The weaker he is about something, the more it needs a strong hand instead. #
- Obama should have been in Copenhagen the first day. He should have shot down every "Climategate" allegation one-by-one. #
- Obama should have offered cooperative research and development of clean, alternative energy rather than fight for competitive positioning. #
- Obama didn't do those things because the Americans voted for the hand-picked choice of plutocrats, whose war machine runs mostly on oil. #
- Face it, Obama is a not-so-closeted neoconservative/Zionist on the Middle East and neoliberal on foreign and domestic economics. #
- Obama ran as a Populist in image only. All his talk contained exactly what he's been delivering. #
- People looked at Obama's actors image and didn't listen to his plan. #
- It's their own fault. It's why I'm out of secular politics. Coercive democracy is from Hell. #
- RT @forcedgreen Daddy's Gone Green And He Don't Care | http://bit.ly/7aMvxx..... This shows real sharing of valuable ideas! #
- http://www.enviro-energies.com...../news.htm It's frictionless because it's mag levitated. I bet it's quieter too on account of it. #
- http://bit.ly/4YG6Sz..... "Israel admits to organ thefts." "Blood libel" doesn't sound as far-fetched anymore, does it? #
- Easter Sunday 1475, 2-yr-old Saint Simon (Simon of Trent) was found dead in the basement of a Jewish family in Trent, Italy. #
- That was before any torture took place on those Jews. Of course, some sick "Christian" could have framed them. #
- See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.....n_of_Trent and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.....riel_Toaff #
- No matter what, it is wrong to lump people together by race or ethnicity. It is wrong to discriminate on account of race or ethnicity. #
- All Jews are not Zionists. All professing Zionists are not equally capable of war crimes, etc. Many Jews living in Israel are against war. #
- Why though would any Jews move to Israel or live there knowing that it was founded even after the Nazi era and by terrorist land thieves? #
- Israel attack PressTV http://ff.im/-dcy1N..... #
- http://bit.ly/7RYY9b..... It's around a year since the Zionists Cast Lead Operation. Obama has done nothing about it right along with the world. #
- "ISRAEL ADMITS TO ORGAN THEFTS." "BLOOD LIBEL" DOESN'T SOUND AS FAR-FETCHED ANYMORE, DOES IT? http://ff.im/-dcF7l..... #
- www.911conspiracy.tv..... Michael Ruppert is absolutely right about the "illegal" drug industry and directly associated money laundering, etc. #
- Michael Ruppert ties the Wall Streeters, the Banksters, those who bailed out themselves with your money, right to the CIA. #
- Michael Ruppert looks right into the dark heart of the Empire and shows it to the whole winking/complicit world. Stand up for the truth! #
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.....el_Ruppert #
- INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT: TZIPI LIVNI IS GUILTY OF WAR CRIMES BEYOND THE SHADOW OF... http://ff.im/-deGcB..... #
- "The truth is the perfect defense against libel." I like that. #
- The Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church says homosexuality is a sin but there should be no discrimination. How can that be? #
- Is he letting them into his church without requiring them to repent? If not, he's discriminating. #
- If he is not requiring them to repent, then he's a bad shepherd by allowing the pollution of the temple of the congregation. #
- He said that, "We accept all the choices a person makes in terms of his sexuality." What does he mean by "accept"? #
- Reject a person's choice of homosexuality. Don't punish though. That's the other spirit. Also, don't open Heaven's gate to the unrepentant. #
- The gate opens to the truly repentant. With sufficient faith, God transforms and regenerates anyone. Don't diminish faith for "modernity." #
- A 60-year-old woman was trampled to death in Peru as people crushed to get free Christmas fruitcake. End the spirit of greed! #
- You can blame the pedophile-lover and homosexual Alfred Kinsey and his depraved-and-fellow-researcher liars for rising world decadence. #
- Alfred Kinsey should have been rejected in every capital in the world. Instead, they followed him as he proselytize for utter depravity. #
- Alfred Kinsey was sent by Satan to cast the seeds of tares amongst the seeds of healthy wheat cast by God. Kinsey came to ruin the crop. #
- Now the homosexuals are all over lying by telling the youth that homosexuality is not a choice — that they can't reject the temptation. #
- Homosexuals are lying about the Gospel message by claiming Jesus was silent on the definition of marriage being male-female: one flesh. #
- You know, you may not like the Pope; but he's an 82-year-old man, and what's the point in dragging him down on top of you? It doesn't help! #
- I don't agree with his theology/politics, but you won't convert anyone to anything good by knocking the old man down. Shame! #
- Exxon report shows $76,106 to the "Smithsonian Astrophysics Observatory": Drs. Willie Soon & Sallie Baliunas. Baliunas was a CFC-denier too. #
- http://members.greenpeace.org/.....lobal_warm See that on Soon & Baliunas. #
- Laissez-faire capitalism is evil. It always results in a net loss. #
- A few appear to go up, but the whole is lessened, more than offsetting that mere appearance. #
- It's a mere appearance because selling one's soul is also a net loss. #
- Tom Usher is now following: http://twitter.com/greenpeaceu.....sa #
- Tom Usher just Fanned: http://www.facebook.com/pages/.....5435784683 #
- Tom Usher just subscribed to: http://www.youtube.com/profile.....enpeaceusa #
- "Exxon has the right to fund any research or publications it wishes. However, the Congress and the public have the right to know why..." #
- "...ExxonMobil is funding a scientist whose writing is outside his area of expertise to create the impression that expert scientists..." #
- "...have conducted rigorous, peer-reviewed work that says the problems with polar bears are unproven or unserious." — Rep. Brad Miller (NC) #
- Greenpeace is about more than climate change: deforestation, over fishing, toxics, nuclear waste and accidents, the dangers of GM foods, ... #
- Greenpeace Group on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group......0747025..1 #
- Creation Care is right! Greedy laissez-faire and other forms of anti-environmentalist capitalism are not! #
- Chinese dissident & former Beijing Normal University professor, Liu Xiaobo, gets 11 years for inciting to subvert state power. #
- Inciting to subvert state power means a new constitution, human rights, open elections, and freedom of religion and expression. #
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.....harter_08 #
- Coming Soon - GM Rice http://ff.im/-dlVHW..... #
- I'm against coercive democracy, but China doesn't even have the democracy part. #
- Canada is becoming a "51st state" due to North America's economic integration. Libertarians are faulted by liberal Americans for saying it. #
- Canada's PM Stephen Harper said Canada would match the United States on climate change because of North America's economic integration. #
- "NORAD tracks Santa's sleigh for a high-tech Ho Ho" They should track Jesus instead, and study war no more! #
- Obamacare will leave 5 million without coverage. It will force 31 million to buy from the plutocrats' private sector because he's their man. #
- "...we must not permit criticisms for improvement to stigmatize Israel. ..." #
- "... I offer an Al Het [apology] for any words or deeds of mine that may have done so." — Jimmy Carter #
- You see, this is why I don't agree with Jimmy Carter 100%. The Zionist Project is reprehensible, and Carter is just caving in here. #
- Zionism is racism at its very core. The Zionist founded Israel via terrorism and deception. They have engaged in war crimes and more. #
- Zionism is not synonymous with Jewishness. Carter has done a disservice here to the cause of real truth and real peace by diluting. #
- Zionists are having a field day twisting his twisting even more. Jimmy, your letter blew it. It was very poorly thought out and worded. #
- They are focused on your "apology" as an admission that your whole worldview about their war crimes has been wrong. You better fix it ASAP. #
- Of course, the Zionists are being so obvious with their spinning of Carter's wording. It's par for the course. They never look for real. #
- "Real freedom is a hard-won spiritual condition, not the law of the jungle." — David Arzouman. Well, "pure" capitalism is dog-eat-dog now! #
- There is survival of the fittest; however, who knows the end but God? #
Powered by Twitter Tools
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)