- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, February 18, 2010 http://ff.im/-gbl5x..... #
- http://www.linktv.org/womeninc.....ongo Stop Violence Against Women in the Congo | Link TV #
- JP Morgan Chase worst mountaintop-removal US financier #
- The same type of people who were against the Clean Water Act and Clean Air Act and recycling, etc., are against alternative, clean energy. #
- Elton John claims Jesus was homosexual. The Apostles hotly debated Moses' Law (circumcision, etc), but not homosexuality. Idiotic! #
- Elton John claims Jesus was gay http://ff.im/-geNxC..... #
- RT @tweetmeme Corporations Cause $2.2T in Environmental Damage Every Year | GreenBiz.com http://bit.ly/9yYl5p..... #
- Corporate Damage To Environment $2,200,000,000,000 Annually http://ff.im/-geP8E..... #
- Yukiya Amano of the IAEA says Iran might have a nuclear-weapons program. That means Yukiya Amano thinks they might not have one too. #
- IAEA: Teheran may be working on arms http://ff.im/-geTXi..... #
- Corporate Damage To Environment $2,200,000,000,000 Annually.. #
- Refreshing on a certain level: http://www.alan.com/2010/02/19.....-of-humor/ #
- I'm now following http://twitter.com/alancolmes..... @alancolmes #
- Big Walter Horton – Little Boy Blue http://ff.im/-gfrfn..... #
- Buddy Guy – I Smell Trouble http://ff.im/-gfrfh..... #
- Sonny Boy Williamson – Your Funeral And My Trial http://ff.im/-gfrfm..... #
- Howlin' Wolf – I Ain't Superstitious http://ff.im/-gfrfi..... #
- Big Bill Broonzy – Glory Of Love http://ff.im/-gfrfg..... #
- Magic Sam – All Your Love http://ff.im/-gfrfr..... #
- James Cotton – No Cuttin' Loose http://ff.im/-gfrfw..... #
- Mississippi John Hurt – Stack O'Lee http://ff.im/-gfzBV..... #
- Junior Wells – We're Ready http://ff.im/-gfzBO..... #
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band – Work Song http://ff.im/-gfzDe..... #
- http://www.reut-institute.org/.....acyeng.pps The Reut Institute reduces human rights to capitalistic jargon. #
- Human rights for Palestinians is "trendy." "Israel = Apartheid" is "branding." The shallowness is astonishing. This is why they fail. #
- If they want false-Zionist Israel to become legitimate, then let them be the first nation to practice the Golden Rule as Yahoshua Mashiyach. #
- Yahoshua Mashiyach = Jesus Christ #
- They also falsely suggest that coming to peaceful terms with the Arabs in Palestine/Israel won't render them legitimate in the world's eyes. #
- If they were to practice the Golden Rule as Yahoshua Mashiyach, I would back them with my all, as would many others. #
- They are appealing not on moral grounds but simply on "winning" grounds. It's a failed mentality. Morality is winning. #
- It should not be lost on any that "Morality is winning" is winning Palestinians too. They are rightly moving to non-violent resistance. #
- The Reut Institute is preaching evil. Attempting forever to beat righteousness is to be the worst of the worst and to suffer accordingly. #
- Nasrallah: "We do not need tanks and planes...[Israel] is weaker than a spider web." (7/31/06) #
- Ahmadinejad: "Israel is on a crash course...just like the Soviet Union disappeared." (12/2/06) #
- Abu Mussa Marzouk: "Failure of the political process will bring about the destruction of Israel." (5/15/07) #
- Those are the types of statements the Reut Institute misinterprets, fears, and conflates with the "left." #
- http://www.reut-institute.org/.....ionId=3754 "to turn Israel into the Apartheid South Africa of the 21st century" #
- "Reut's report distinguishes between 'soft critics' of Israel and 'hard-core delegitimizers.'" One cannot de- something that was not. #
- Post-WWII Zionist activities in Palestine were & are especially reprehensible & inexcusable: abused become abusers & branding "Holocaust." #
- The Zionists used terrorism and still do against the Palestinians, all to take the land by evil means. #
- "I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished." (Jer 25:29) #
- The Reut Institute doesn't believe that. They have their trust in humanist technology and so-called "science" and mammon. #
- "Drive a wedge between...soft and hard core critics." Anti-Zionists (not anti-Jew) don't cede psychological, intellectual, moral ground. #
- Those the Reut Institute calls "soft" are seeing the Apartheid, supremacist evil of the Zionist Project. Zionist complaints make it clear. #
- "Be wary of 'strange bedfellows' such as right-wing and evangelical organizations." Oh, do this! #
- "Brand Israel away from its image as purely a place of conflict." Don't brand it. Make it. #
- "Establish a 'price tag' for attacking Israel and punish boycotters." "Do unto...." Don't be shallow. Bless them by changing. #
- "Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him;... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, ... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...and thou be cast into prison." (Matthew 5:25) #
- That's about cause and effect: consequences. No technology or psy-ops will protect against evil visiting evil. It's just the way of it. #
- See shallow, Zionist psychological manipulations: http://www.thejc.com/news/worl.....israels-pr #
- Did the Mossad use British, Irish, French & German forged/stolen passports in the assassination of a member of Hamas while he was in Dubai? #
- "If the Israeli government was party to behavior of this kind, it would be a serious violation of trust between nations." Menzies Campbell #
- http://www.thejc.com/news/worl.....ter-church Man faces jail for taking [his] daughter to church. #
- Mr. Reyes has reportedly said there was no specific agreement to raise his daughter as Jewish. If true, the court had no... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...business issuing a restraining order to attempt to prevent him from taking his daughter to church or having her baptized. #
- The lack of news concerning the Afghan War is evidence of a conspiracy of near silence by the MSM saying just enough for deniability. #
- Oceans are becoming more acidic. http://www.google.com/search?r.....ore+acidic #
- HEADLINES: Civilians are murdered in Afghanistan by NATO forces. Honduras' fascism continues apace. Haiti is curse by U.S. power hunger #
- Who drummed up the illegal invasion of Iraq? The core U.S. neocons did. Who are they? They are Zionists. #
- Who's drumming up the illegal attack on Iran? The core Israeli Likudniks are. Who are they? They are Zionists. #
- Obama is taking credit for averting economic depression. He made a huge hole getting deeper by plowing money and power into Wall Street. #
- Obama is concerned we confuse the bailout with the stimulus. The bailout too was supposed to stimulate. It was bait & switch he didn't end. #
- "...deregulation...of Reagan and Thatcher. In the quarter-century before...first extended period...no financial crisis." — Joseph Stiglitz #
- Deregulation (unbridled greed) brought economic crisis after economic crisis. #
- Deficit hawks are wrong. It's not how much but where we spend. Spend on full-employment, productive, public jobs & high-skills training. #
- I say that Obama has done about 5% of what FDR did. What we needed was about 400% of what FDR did. #
- History will prove me right. We should not have listened to deficit hawks or bailed out banksters but created full, public employment. #
- Is the United States a democratic republic or capitalist state? #
- Are the people of the United States democrats or mere consumers supposedly voting with their wallets? #
- Joseph Stack flew a small plane into an IRS building. A pre-flight, full-body scan wouldn't have help. Fairness would have though. #
- Oh brother, here it comes: Obama's panel on the national deficit. They will say to slash entitlements rather then the stinking Pentagon. #
- I could eliminate the National Debt and put everybody to work in a matter of a few weeks, even just days with enough cooperation. #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)