- TWITTER-SESSION DIGEST, February 20, 2010 http://ff.im/-ghQdl..... #
- @beecozz You wrote, "Satan uses scripture too!" He always misapplies it. I don't. You said, "...too." It means you know I'm not Satan. in reply to beecozz #
- @JIDF You wrote, "what about religious zionists? who exactly is the ignoramus?" What about them? I'm a religious Zionist. What's your point? in reply to JIDF #
- Obama's Stealth Entitlement Commission [I'm not alone!] http://unsilentgeneration.com/.....ommission/ #
- ...radical Martin Luther King scrubbed from...memorial? ...hijacked by... corporations that hijacked Obama...Congressional Black Caucus? #
- "A Corporate Hijacking of the MLK Memorial?" http://www.singlepayeraction.o.....og/?p=2111 #
- I favorited a YouTube video — Chossudovsky: US will start WW3 by attacking Iran http://youtu.be/C4p1kD8CZX8?a..... #
- Chossudovsky: US will start WW3 by attacking Iran http://ff.im/-gikSi..... #
- except the neocons "fear" untraceable suitcase... bombs http://www.guardian.co.uk/comm.....inton-iran #
- An untraceable bomb delivered by suicide could come from any willing nation-state, group, or person. The neocons wouldn't know whom to hit. #
- The solution isn't preemptive or preventive strikes on mere suspects but rather total, global, voluntary disarmament. #
- The Israeli blockade of Gaza is illegal, collective punishment under international law, but Zionists "brand" their Zionist regime as legit. #
- Gaza blockade suffocates http://www.amnesty.org/en/news.....e-20100118 #
- Among the many problems are tax cuts for the superrich, Ponzi-bankster bailouts, raids on the Social Security trust fund, and insane wars. #
- They knew the Laffer Curve wouldn't work. The ultra-rich scream for entitlement cuts to redistribute worker's wages back to the wealthiest. #
- In 2007, I wrote the "tax cuts for the rich" plan is to privatize entitlements (e.g. Social Security: a solvent trust) http://bit.ly/ccnS9q..... #
- "Wall Street Oligarchs Eying Social Security" I knew it during Reagan — FDR-knowledge. #
- Better late than never for Paul Craig Roberts though. Better late than never for us/me too concerning real Christianity. #
- Little fry Libertarian-capitalists are still missing the lessons of the Great Depression. Deregulation is the devouring spirit let loose. #
- Brooksley Born was right but was marginalized during Clinton. Marginalizers are still spewing the evil that is unregulated privatization. #
- They don't know how properly to regulate their feelings, thoughts, words, and deeds. #
- Obama says lawyers' memos authorizing torture aren't "professional misconduct." He's a serpent chosen by serpents to cover serpents. #
- The FBI is still framing Bruce Ivins alone for the 2001 anthrax attacks. Timing, targets, Ivins' ideology, CIPRO, etc., point to a cover-up. #
- "How did we get to a point in America where you get to a certain age in life, regardless of net worth or income, and you're ... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...'entitled'?" Alan Simpson. It's called compassion for the downtrodden, Alan. It's too bad you're such a... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...hard-hearted suck-up that you have little to none of it. Everyone who has been foreclosed in his or her old age... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...did not fail to play by the ostensible rules, Alan. You are a serpent, Alan. Repent, or... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...you'll be entitled to a one-way ticket to Hell. #
- "Bipartisan" campaign targets US working class http://www.wsws.org/articles/2.....-f18.shtml If that article doesn't... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...convince you that Obama works for the plutocrats, you'll get what you deserve, in this life or the next, but you will get it. #
- Barack Obama is a complete serpent to have chosen Alan Simpson and bankster Erskine Bowles to head up a... [cont.] #
- [cont.] ...commission to make recommendations on entitlements. #
- Alan Simpson is saying that only predators deserve. How would he feel were he the prey? #
- The people are fed up with the banksters, so what does Obama do but appoint bankster-lovers to slash and privatize entitlements. #
- Nationalize the Federal Reserve. Nationalize all Federal Reserve Notes now. Make them all effectively interest-free United States Notes. #
- Take away all of the evil, corrupted and corrupting power of the banksters. The United States never had to borrow, especially at usury. #
- This is easy. It's fundamental. Don't let them trick you into thinking it's complicated. #
- Alan Simpson is a throwback. Social Security is a trust fund filled directly from workers' earnings. His question is moronic. #
- Before Social Security, life for many of the aged, most of whom worked hard all their lives, was poverty stricken at best. #
- One has to be an extremely hard-hearted person to want to go back to how things were before the New Deal. #
- One has to be an extremely evil person to want the Wall Street banksters to privatize everything they want. #
- Overly limited government brought toxic derivatives & securitization poisoning the economy. Why does the Tea Party want more deregulation? #
- Big Pharma researcher admits to faking dozens of research studies http://www.naturalnews.com/028.....fraud.html #
- I just listened to "Glenn Beck's Keynote Speech At CPAC (Part 1) - 02/20/10." He called Teddy Roosevelt a Marxist. TR was no Marxist. #
- Beck only first read TR after McCain said TR was McCain's hero. Beck is a disciple of W. Cleon Skousen. Watch out! #
- Beck puts down government spending; however, the stimulus was not enough and was aimed at the wrong people. The bailout was what was wrong. #
- Once one gets passed the evil hearts behind it, deregulation, which meant not enough government, is what caused the problems. #
- Of course, there is wrong regulation. However, regulation, per se, is not inherently evil. #
- Coercion is the problem, but the unregulated (out-of-self-control) start forcing everyone else. #
- Did he have to pay to go down the street to get there? If he needs a cop or the fire department, does he check his bank account first? #
- He says government doesn't create jobs. Well then, let government stop all the military hiring. #
- Beck's attitude is to let the states, counties, cities, towns, and villages fire everyone. Who needs it according to Glenn Beck. #
- Glenn Beck would have you believe that the government shouldn't be the people's government. #
- Glenn Beck thinks the Constitution is reducible to protecting us from "bad guys." Being self-reliant, he doesn't need even that, does he? #
- He talks about charitable giving by Americans, but if the robber barons get there way, there won't be a middle class with money to spare. #
- He said Americans give 10x more per person than the French. The French give more through taxes and have the world's best health care system. #
- Also, per capita comparisons are not proper. Multibillionaires skew the stats, and the U.S. has much greater abject poverty. #
- Beck puts down socialism by pointing to Cuba, which has been under economic sanctions. Where's the free competition in that? #
- The Scandinavian countries have been largely socialist. Why doesn't he say how terrible life is there by comparison to the U.S.? #
- Then it really comes out. "Go watch the lions eat the weakest." Wow! Does that ever size up the anti-Christ spirit. #
- Even the lions know when to stop though. They are satisfied with enough. The predator capitalists don't know when to stop. #
- Beck doesn't like the Federal Reserve or the Income Tax. I agree but believe in universal health care. I want all the people to want it. #
- Beck is an obstacle though to the spirit of everyone being Christlike about the needs of everyone else. #
- He's against many of the right things to be against but it's from the wrong spirit that keeps him from being for things he should be for. #
- While he rails against Progressivism, he doesn't rail against the spirit of competition but cooperation even coming out from consensus. #
- Beck gives a superficial economics history lesson to the masses of "conservatives." He ignores the TVA, WPA, the superhighway system, etc. #
- I'm not hyping those, but they do fly in the face of Beck's assertions. #
- He ignores the downturn in the middle of FDR's stimulus due to FDR temporarily taking the advice of deficit hawks. #
- He ignores military Keynesianism (mixed economy). It put 6 million to work in Germany and put America back to work. Too bad it was military. #
- @JIDF There are Zionists, & then there are Zionists. Who qualifies every connotation with every use? I have a full context. It's peace. in reply to JIDF #
- Rising sea-level errors is no negation of warming. http://www.guardian.co.uk/envi.....ct-siddall #
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)