- Twitter Digest: November 30, 2011 http://t.co/W8aODizt..... November 30, 2011 @ 12:57
- Absolutely! "Treason From Within: The Road towards a Police State in America" http://t.co/1yi2wYZb..... November 30, 2011 @ 13:24
- RE: @TomUsher "Treason From Within: The Road towards a Police State in America" already indicates "About 9,580 result... http://t.co/DS1lzKPW..... November 30, 2011 @ 13:37
- I do not trust Zionists not to attack the US to get Obama to go along with the Senate bill to detain US citizens without civil trials. November 30, 2011 @ 14:09
- The Senate past it: "Battlefield America: U.S. Citizens Face Indefinite Military Detention" http://t.co/8SMAEpKe..... @democracynow November 30, 2011 @ 14:15
- Rand Paul: Americans Could Be Sent to Gitmo Under 'Indefinite Detention' Bill - http://t.co/0O7rOHqF..... November 30, 2011 @ 14:26
- Evil!!! Down with this! The MSM is avoiding emphasizing this. "Senate Considers Bill Authorizing More Torture" - http://t.co/8hQQRqnP..... November 30, 2011 @ 14:33
- The homeless are running out of options. Where's America's heart, on Wall Street? http://t.co/FNBo4QNO..... November 30, 2011 @ 15:14
- "Fusion Center documents label OKC Bombing investigators as terrorists" Leave out "al Qaeda," & Levin & McCain could pack them off to Gitmo. November 30, 2011 @ 15:22
- "Fusion Center documents label OKC Bombing investigators as terrorists" http://t.co/v93LIlQy..... Fascists, such investigators aren't terrorists! November 30, 2011 @ 15:23
- Nasty governments/corporations: Ugg! BUSTED! Secret app on millions of phones logs key taps http://t.co/2BR7IFpP..... via @regvulture November 30, 2011 @ 15:55
- gave a thumbs up to Ralph's comment: I think I have heard that hand holding is common in Vietnam as well. No... http://t.co/s1xN14gA..... December 1, 2011 @ 02:17
- #suemagic Peace! December 1, 2011 @ 03:22 Avoid "homeland" except as part of a name or to point out that we called it the motherland before the fascists came. @
- I favorited a @YouTube video http://t.co/SCTU5dCQ..... Helicopter Pilot Blows Whistle On Tuna Industry December 1, 2011 @ 03:42
- Chicken of the Sea - @CoSMermaid - please end the use of FADs # http://t.co/mJrKLJHp..... December 1, 2011 @ 03:43
- #December 1, 2011 @ 03:50 US "aid" to Israel is not designed to aid common people. We all know it. Ultimately, it's about plutocrats & to expand evil empire.
- @GreeGreece I think the former agents are closer to the truth about Hoover's alleged homosex than is the Mafia. http://t.co/EK70dGWg..... December 1, 2011 @ 03:59
- The IQ & race hoax: "That Bell Curve Crap -- Again" I like the ending! http://t.co/hvYZJXAl..... December 1, 2011 @ 04:10
- @December 1, 2011 @ 04:17 "Egyptians are more religious than Saudis and Iranians precisely because religion is not forced on them." Interesting point.
- What would Jesus do? Look: "Movers And Sheriff's Deputies Refuse Bank's Order To Evict 103-Year-Old Atlanta Woman" http://t.co/WZxEmPig..... December 1, 2011 @ 04:28
- Study: Men [between age 18 & 25] Think About Sex Far Less Than Every 7 Seconds (@Christianpost.com) http://t.co/hKZLOR3n..... December 1, 2011 @ 04:46
- #Christianpost.com http://t.co/qcUkCZ11..... December 1, 2011 @ 04:53 Social Security is not encroachment! "OWS Has Roots in '60s Feminist Movement" @
- #December 1, 2011 @ 05:23 It is folly to claim a US 2-2.5% growth rate when the write-offs at the Fed are hidden, as the "bad" bank.
- #December 1, 2011 @ 05:24 Frankly, the write-offs at the Fed aren't real because the middle class & poor are working them off for wage-slave masters.
- China is in big trouble. It's being dragged down, & it's ghosts are coming home: pollution, bubbles, dictatorship... = bust to come. December 1, 2011 @ 05:33
- #December 1, 2011 @ 05:37 Nothing has changed. FDR was more right than the laissez-faire crowd. We need CCC & WPA jobs only better. United States Notes Now!
- #December 1, 2011 @ 06:17 Anyone who didn't know the Muslim Brotherhood would do well was uninformed. However, wait thru 3 free & fair election cycles.
- #December 1, 2011 @ 06:26 Russia & China aren't going to prop up Assad, & Iran & Iraq won't be able to sustain him considering Turkey & Arab states.
- Turkey is against the Syrian gov. "until a legitimate leadership that is in peace with its people comes to power" there, said Davutoglu. December 1, 2011 @ 06:29
- "Irish Church reports reveal horrific child abuse": Alfred Kinsey's pedophile priests. December 1, 2011 @ 06:36
- Printing money designed to replace the toxic securities' "value" is not hyper-inflationary, per se. There's a long way to go. December 1, 2011 @ 07:04
- This is what I've been saying: Marc Faber Sees Signs Of A Major China Slowdown Everywhere He Looks http://t.co/hdjb8eLN..... via @themoneygame December 1, 2011 @ 07:56
- The Socialist view: "Over two million UK public sector workers strike" http://t.co/ywcBWve8..... December 1, 2011 @ 08:08
- Section 1031 v. 1032: "John McCain says American Citizens Can Be Sent to Guantanamo" TR is rolling over in his grave. http://t.co/6md2Et4h..... December 1, 2011 @ 08:39
- Unions have proved a bad compromise with private owners of the means of production. Capitalism, by force of arms, enslaved a free people. December 1, 2011 @ 08:59
- GMO's are dangerous to allow without huge prior testing. Gov. bought by the greedy does it backwards or not at all. http://t.co/K2VT0icx..... December 1, 2011 @ 09:29
- Lyndon LaRouche told Alex Jones we need a coup against Obama. Then Senators would do right things. Hello? They voted to disappear citizens. December 1, 2011 @ 11:46
- #http://t.co/9f6hZJ9N..... December 1, 2011 @ 12:15 Ray Lewis, retired police captain, Philadelphia Police Dept., crosses police lines, sides with protesters, gets...
- Rob Johnson explains European Debt Crisis: "US Fed Buys Europe Some Time" http://t.co/VQ3sdBZz..... December 1, 2011 @ 12:51
- I liked a @YouTube video from @TheYoungTurks http://t.co/dnotJymI..... Newt Gingrich Lobbyist? See For Yourself... December 1, 2011 @ 12:57
- "London Occupy Activist [Josh] - Tahrir Inspired Everyone" 108morris108's Channel - YouTube http://t.co/owKxkQqi..... December 1, 2011 @ 13:41
- Sen. Rand Paul on Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano defending the Constitution against John McCain, et al. http://t.co/2NMkvq8F..... December 1, 2011 @ 14:08
- @justicehunter The issue will soon be framing people via planted DNA. December 2, 2011 @ 05:24
- Does this http://t.co/8weNYpUh..... mean Amnesty International USA @Amnesty is against Alfred Kinsey's pedophiles? http://t.co/6Z36tIqQ..... December 2, 2011 @ 06:13
- Helena Blavatsky (Theosophy; New Age) takes things way out of context in "Isis Unveiled" http://t.co/kjlBtsrD..... December 2, 2011 @ 12:35
- Helena Blavatsky writes. I answer. (Part 2) http://t.co/Tpxyx9bt..... December 3, 2011 @ 08:50
- I support plenty that's "liberal" by US mis-definition; but I'm offended by dishonesty: anti-contraception is anti-women. @CREDOMobile December 3, 2011 @ 09:27
- http://t.co/VxRd9zNl..... There's a "Flag as inappropriate" link that pops up upon mousing over each comment. I want to discuss this problem... December 3, 2011 @ 10:26
- #http://t.co/vcQav1c2..... December 3, 2011 @ 11:03 If this plays out, Naomi Wolf will be vindicated. Only an obvious stonewalling/cover-up will prevent it.
- #December 3, 2011 @ 11:10 Fusion Centers: Cops are DHS, FBI, Pentagon (DIA), CIA, & NSA, even special ops, corporations, & freelancers plus: TIA.
- #http://t.co/euqM2uig..... December 3, 2011 @ 11:12 Total Information Awareness (TIA)...continued to be funded, and merely run under different names.
- #December 3, 2011 @ 11:22 Protecting the DHS is a "liberal" Democratic Party thing to aid the Obama machine over the Republicans: the evil two-party system.
- Idiots are trying to say there's no such thing as sexual addiction. Porn is addicting, & it's sexual. It's far from the only thing two. December 3, 2011 @ 11:27
- If Democrats want to beat the Republicans, they better hope Gingrich gets the nod rather than Romney. December 3, 2011 @ 11:30
- #December 3, 2011 @ 11:35 "Economic Freedom" instead of "Capitalism": National Economic Freedom = completely overthrowing the banksters.
- No way! I would never do this: If you click the bookmarklet while you're viewing your banking transactions....? http://t.co/NyW4cuqY..... December 3, 2011 @ 11:43
- FinFisher creates fake iTunes, Acrobat, etc., updates. Then, they spy on you. http://t.co/cnLccFnx..... December 3, 2011 @ 12:46
- "Even standard anti-virus software can be retooled to read e-mails and attachments." Security software can be retooled to read everything. December 3, 2011 @ 12:48
- If you don't want anyone to know, don't think it. #http://t.co/fBvSlKi3..... December 3, 2011 @ 13:02 "pluck mobile phone voice and text messages off the air"
- "If you don't want anyone to know, don't think it." That's only temporary too. Reading old memories not thought is coming. December 3, 2011 @ 13:03
- #http://t.co/NXP5cSwf..... December 3, 2011 @ 13:13 US caught with at least 2,386 chemical weapons deployed in Iraq. (If the link doesn't work, do it again!)
- Abe Foxman (ADL) gets Netanyahu to stop drawing attention to Zionists' anti-Christ-mas-ness. http://t.co/J53hAyjO..... December 3, 2011 @ 13:37
- I favorited a @YouTube video from @rt_com http://t.co/ahDvowjH..... Assange on mass surveillance: 'You are all screwe December 3, 2011 @ 13:42
- #http://t.co/skATT0a3..... December 3, 2011 @ 13:57 Julian Assange, Orwellian spy world: "You are all screwed," until...!
- #http://t.co/XUHUlErk..... December 3, 2011 @ 14:38 Young Jewish Americans stand up to evil Zionism: Occupy Birthright Israel, Un-Occupy Palestine
- Arun Gupta: The Occupied Wall Street Journal (GritTV) http://t.co/akpG1zz5..... December 3, 2011 @ 14:41
- Who's addicted? "According to a report published last year by the IT security company Optenet, 37 percent of the internet consists of porn." December 3, 2011 @ 14:56
- "Napolitano says lone wolf terror threat growing" Yes, and she's helping to cause it: Fascism! December 3, 2011 @ 15:30
- "California man accused of having massive child porn collection" while you're being told there's no such thing as a sexual addiction. December 3, 2011 @ 15:44
- Richard Wolff: Eurozone Woes Result from Mating of Our "Dysfunctional" Political, Economic Systems http://t.co/BGHj9SPo..... December 3, 2011 @ 16:12
- Did he read my tweet? "these Senators should now be publicly arrested and tried for seditious acts by a jury" http://t.co/QPAKlzjS..... December 3, 2011 @ 16:36
- Figure it out! Which of these seditious US Senators is a Zionist? ZOG! http://t.co/QPAKlzjS..... December 3, 2011 @ 16:41
- I not a Libertarian, per se, but I agree with the sentiments expressed here: "Press Release: C4L Stands With Rand" http://t.co/dpN3mu8j..... December 3, 2011 @ 16:56
The following should appear at the end of every post:
According to the IRS, "Know the law: Avoid political campaign intervention":
Tax-exempt section 501(c)(3) organizations like churches, universities, and hospitals must follow the law regarding political campaigns. Unfortunately, some don't know the law.
Under the Internal Revenue Code, all section 501(c)(3) organizations are prohibited from participating in any political campaign on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for elective public office. The prohibition applies to campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Violation of this prohibition may result in denial or revocation of tax-exempt status and the imposition of certain excise taxes. Section 501(c)(3) private foundations are subject to additional restrictions.
Political Campaign Intervention
Political campaign intervention includes any activities that favor or oppose one or more candidates for public office. The prohibition extends beyond candidate endorsements.
Contributions to political campaign funds, public statements of support or opposition (verbal or written) made by or on behalf of an organization, and the distribution of materials prepared by others that support or oppose any candidate for public office all violate the prohibition on political campaign intervention.
Factors in determining whether a communication results in political campaign intervention include the following:
- Whether the statement identifies one or more candidates for a given public office
- Whether the statement expresses approval or disapproval of one or more candidates' positions and/or actions
- Whether the statement is delivered close in time to the election
- Whether the statement makes reference to voting or an election
- Whether the issue addressed distinguishes candidates for a given office
Many religious organizations believe, as we do, that the above constitutes a violation of the First Amendment of the US Constitution.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
That said, we make the following absolutely clear here:
- The Real Liberal Christian Church and Christian Commons Project not only do not endorse any candidate for any secular office, we say that Christianity forbids voting in such elections.
- Furthermore, when we discuss any public-office holder's position, policy, action or inaction, we definitely are not encouraging anyone to vote for that office holder's position.
- We are not trying to influence secular elections but rather want people to come out from that entire fallen system.
- When we analyze or discuss what is termed "public policy," we do it entirely from a theological standpoint with an eye to educating professing Christians and those to whom we are openly always proselytizing to convert to authentic Christianity.
- It is impossible for us to fully evangelize and proselytize without directly discussing the pros and cons of public policy and the positions of secular-office holders, hence the unconstitutionality of the IRS code on the matter.
- We are not rich and wouldn't be looking for a fight regardless. What we cannot do is compromise our faith (which seeks to harm nobody, quite the contrary).
- We render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. We render unto God what is God's.
- When Caesar says to us that unless we shut up about the unrighteousness of Caesar's policies and practices, we will lose the ability of people who donate to us to declare their donations as deductions on their federal and state income-tax returns, we say to Caesar that we cannot shut up while exercising our religion in a very reasonable way.
- We consider the IRS code on this matter as deliberate economic duress (a form of coercion) and a direct attempt by the federal government to censor dissenting, free political and religious speech.
- It's not freedom of religion if they tax it.
And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. (Matthew 17:24-26)